• Current Goal/Purpose
    • To make their art better and get more comfortable around people
  • Aspirations
    • For their art to make people think
  • Hobbies
    • Writing
    • Entomology
  • Talents
    • Art (specifically, drawing, painting, ant printmaking)
    • Surrealism
  • Inabilities
    • Talking to people
    • Focusing on anything other than their art
  • Fears
    • Being judged for their gender identity
  • General personality
    • It takes a while for Arin to warm up to strangers. They'll try to ward off unwanted conversation with icy stares and, when that doesn't work, rattling off the most cryptic, surreal, creepy things they can say in a monotone voice. They've found that scaring and confusing people tends to get them to leave you alone for good. If Arin both likes you, and you don't mind them, they'll still seem pretty icy, but they will actually willingly talk to you. When they're not actively avoiding or scaring people, they pepper their speech with deadpan snark and non-sequiturs. If you see Arin's art, strange, somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but with a lot of deeper meanings, you basically have an idea of what they're like.
HISTORIC BACKGROUND
  • General History
    • Arin was always an artistic kid. The second they picked up a crayon, they never let it go. Their parents didn't discourage them from pursuing art, but didn't support them either. Frankly, Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe didn't really pay much mind to their child. Arin grew up seeing their parents as these monolithic figures that can't be easily approached. Thus, when it came to their gender, they didn't even breach the subject. At the beginning of high school, Arin was a wreck. They felt like an outcast and couldn't find anyone they related to. Eventually, they fell in with the weirder kids at their school and ended up going further into art and counterculture. They found that these people felt more like family than their real family. They had finally found themself, but still had a long way to go before being comfortable with it.

Reactions: JaneXJeff
Hey guys I'm withdrawing from this rp. Thank you very much for letting me in but due to a work project that has kept me from posting I haven't been able to catch up. Enjoy the rp, it looks like it will be great!

Woah the RP got a bit far! Sorry about not replying, I suddenly started work and I'm still getting used to the schedule.

It's not really that far. Everyone is just socializing or trying to find their rooms

Ahh okay! Well then, let me go reply then!

The posting has been really slow so there shouldn't be too much for you to catch up on.

Is this still open?

The twins messing with Melissa's hair XDD That's adorable.

They're sweet xD If I get the chance, I might draw that - The twins messing with Melissa's hair.

And I'm gonna give other people a chance to reply so that it won't get too far. owo

Reactions: Clirkus
I'll reply by Saturday at the latest.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people

• GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS[/B] |]

WORK IN PROGRESS
    W.I.P.

| NAME: |

| ALIAS / STAGE NAME: |

| GENDER: |

| OCCUPATION: |

| ETHNICITY: |