~Night~ & ~Day~ [A High Fantasy Elven RP]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having an interest...

I proclaim my interest!
Ack! It sounds so cool!
Your proclamation has been announced!
I'm glad you think so. :D

Also good news folks, OOC, Sign-Up, and the Lore Thread are all allllmost done.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
What's the posting expectation? How many paragraphs per post are we expected to post?

What's the posting expectation? How many paragraphs per post are we expected to post?
That... that is a very good question, thank you for pointing it out; that'd probably be a good thing to add to the OOC... Anyway, I'd like to see an absolute minimum of three paragraphs per post, though anyone comfortable going beyond that without going all full of fluff is welcome to do so. Writing level should be Intermediate at the very least, and I'd also like to see no less than one post a week.
Speaking of, @Starlighter, where do we post questions? I have a million!
That would best be done in the OOC, or Discord. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Hmm, I'll pass on this roleplay then. Thank you for the answer.

Hmm, I'll pass on this roleplay then. Thank you for the answer.
No problem. All the best in your roleplaying ventures. :)

Ok, hold on a Mo. Need some direction to what's going down. What in the Blazes is a OOC, is it like an OC or something completely different (sorry for noobishness) And who or what is discord?

Ok, hold on a Mo. Need some direction to what's going down. What in the Blazes is a OOC, is it like an OC or something completely different (sorry for noobishness) And who or what is discord?
OOC is the out of character thread used for discussion and plotting between the writers here on Iwaku.

Discord is an app that a lot of Iwaku uses to host a chat room for the group of people in the RP. It's similar to skype in the sense that it allows for instant messages and voice chat, though the latter is hardly necessary if that isn't your thing. :-)

• Thank You
Reactions: Starlighter
Status
Not open for further replies.