Nexus: Virtues and Sins

That's alright. At any rate, looks good. Accepted!

I updated Ava's relations section. She's not a huge fan of Raz I have to say. ;)

Well I can imagine XD After all, he picks on poor emo-boy!

On a related note, really quiet over on the Virtues posting side :c

lol. Yeah. XD Raz certainly loves picking on you guys. Way too easy to get reactions, which is, I think, just about the only thing he really cares about (well, the only thing he'll admit to caring about). ;) I love it.

Hehe, emo-boy is very easily ruffled xD

Oh noes it got inactive on my post! >o< Does anyone want me to change it?

I don't think it's a problem with your post. I just got writer's block and was hoping that one or two more people would post before I did. :P

<------- Thought that the thread diedededed, will post right now if someone can give me a quick summary of where everyone is.

Most of the Sins gang is in their kitchen, or just outside of it. I can't speak to the Virtues gang, since I've only been skimming the Virtues' posts.

The Virtues are all in the kitchen on the first floor too, talking about gathering everyone together for a meeting and figuring out what they need to do, etc.

Activity's in a real slump, guys. You all still on board for this RP?

I'm still in. Sorry I haven't been around too much, but at the same time, it doesn't look like I've really missed anything either. Any ideas to help give the pot a bump and get people interested again?

Nah, it isn't so much you Soriams, but some people haven't posted since the RP started, and plot's not really an issue, it's getting enough posts in to get to that plot that's the problem at the moment X3

I kind of expected the absence from ET just because I had them doing something for me off-site on the side on top of the other stuff already keeping them pretty busy, but not sure what happened to everyone else...

Soooooo can I just assume everyone's lost all interest in this?