Newbie Care Package!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Avian and @Intangibility

Welcome to Iwaku, guys! Until an available big brother/sister has been directed to you, feel free to address your questions about the site to me. I'll do my best to help you.

Hey @Yodra, welcome to the site!

You Get:
1 X Guide. Your guide will be @Touch of Insanity
1 X Avatar and Signature Set
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers
1-3 X Roleplay Recommendations
3 X Advertisements for your roleplay.

Make sure you post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

142x3dz.jpg

If you're not looking for a permanent big bro/sis, we have temporary guides that'll be able to answer your questions :) Go ahead and shoot a message @Jorick 's way if you need to know something!

Sounds like a plan! Welcome to the site.

You Get:
1 X Guide. Your guide will be @Elle
1 X Avatar and Signature Set
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers
1-3 X Roleplay Recommendations
3 X Advertisements for your roleplay.

Make sure you post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

142x3dz.jpg

Thanks to the both of you for your interest! Currently, we're a little short on guides and I cannot offer a full-time big brother/big sister at this moment, however, if you two have any questions in dire need of being answered, please direct them to either @Hana or @firejay1 for the time being - I'll work on finding you two permanent guides :)
That would be appreciated thank you

@Ali
Thank you~
I don't think I will need a Big brother or sister, so you needn't stress yourself out in that.
Just a person to guide my questions is all I need.

Do take care~

Av

Welcome to Iwaku, guys! Until an available big brother/sister has been directed to you, feel free to address your questions about the site to me. I'll do my best to help you.

Ah, thank you very much~
While I got you here, may I ask a question?

I've been spending my time reading up on all the rules and regulations, and have now found interest to finally start/join my first role play.

However, I'm a bit hesitant, can can't seem to find one that suits my tastes. I''m mostly into medieval fantasy || mystery || romance, and all three mixed into one. Though, I'm interested in starting my own roleplay but I'm a bit hesitant on how I should go about it.

Thank you in advance for your much needed help > v>

Av

Sure thing, hun. We're currently a little low on supply (in terms of big brothers and sisters) right now, but I can get you hooked up as soon as someone is available. In the meantime, please direct your questions to @Hana and check out the first page to get an idea on what you'd like to request. Once ready, post em' below!

Awesome! Thank you very much!

Thank you!
I'm actually having the same problem as @Avian, I'm not sure where I should start with the RP. Am I allowed to just jump into a group? Do I have to make the characters for the character gallery first?

Awesome! Thank you very much!

Thank you!
I'm actually having the same problem as @Avian, I'm not sure where I should start with the RP. Am I allowed to just jump into a group? Do I have to make the characters for the character gallery first?
To get into a roleplay you first have to sign up for it. You don't have to post your character in the character gallery to sign up to an rp.

Go to the group rp plot info & signups section, find a roleplay you want to join, make sure to check the prefix beside the title to see if you can join or not.

No bios required means you can just jump into the in character thread without a character sheet written out, bio and jump in means you have to write up a character, post it in the sign up thread and then you can go post in the in character thread, no approval from the game master is needed.
Open sign ups means you need to post a character in the sign up thread and wait for the GMs approval before joining the in character thread. Make sure to read the rules properly and use the GMs character sheet template if they have posted a specific one.
Closed sign ups means they don't accept new characters and invite only means you need an invite from the GM to join.

For one x one roleplays, 99% of the time you need to find your partner in the seeking one on one partners section. Most people won't require a character sheet, but that's talked out between the two of you what needs to be discussed and not before you start the rp. If you want to find a jump in one x one rp, go to the one on ones in character section and search for threads with the prefix 'first response'. If a first response thread doesn't have any replies, you are free to jump into it. Make sure to post a character sheet with your first post if the creator of the rp requests it, otherwise it won't be necessary.

Hope this helped your confusion :)

To get into a roleplay you first have to sign up for it. You don't have to post your character in the character gallery to sign up to an rp.

Go to the group rp plot info & signups section, find a roleplay you want to join, make sure to check the prefix beside the title to see if you can join or not.

No bios required means you can just jump into the in character thread without a character sheet written out, bio and jump in means you have to write up a character, post it in the sign up thread and then you can go post in the in character thread, no approval from the game master is needed.
Open sign ups means you need to post a character in the sign up thread and wait for the GMs approval before joining the in character thread. Make sure to read the rules properly and use the GMs character sheet template if they have posted a specific one.
Closed sign ups means they don't accept new characters and invite only means you need an invite from the GM to join.

For one x one roleplays, 99% of the time you need to find your partner in the seeking one on one partners section. Most people won't require a character sheet, but that's talked out between the two of you what needs to be discussed and not before you start the rp. If you want to find a jump in one x one rp, go to the one on ones in character section and search for threads with the prefix 'first response'. If a first response thread doesn't have any replies, you are free to jump into it. Make sure to post a character sheet with your first post if the creator of the rp requests it, otherwise it won't be necessary.

Hope this helped your confusion :)
That really cleared some things up! Thank you very much!! ^u^

I would like to accept a care package, with everything except the recommendations. I've already found a couple groups to join. :)

I've actually joined Murder Series, which I know at least two of the guides are a part of, so that's cool! If possible, I'd like one of the guides who is in MS.

I would like to accept a care package, with everything except the recommendations. I've already found a couple groups to join. :)

I've actually joined Murder Series, which I know at least two of the guides are a part of, so that's cool! If possible, I'd like one of the guides who is in MS.
Hey Mason, thanks for the interest, as it stands, we're currently a little short on some guides, so if you have any questions, please direct them @Soulserenity20 's way (for now) or any of the other temporary guides. In the meantime, I'll work on finding you a full time guide! You may also begin requesting art and graphics work if you want it!

@Ali @Soulserenity20

I can take another. Maybe two more. Preferably someone who's looking for help with 1x1's, character creation, plotting, world building, and please not groups. lol. XD;; No experience in groups.

Hey, I'm certainly interested in receiving a care package. I just joined today and would be very grateful for a big brother/sister and RP recommendations. The other stuff I will certainly need some time to come up with stuff.

CHARACTER RELATED
Request Type: Character Banner 1
Character Name: Vis Deathstrike
Character image: Attachment
Secondary Desired Images: No need
Quote: May the All-Seeing one have mercy on your soul, FOR I WILL NOT!
Theme: Fierce
Colors: Red, Whites and greys
Shapes/Other Request: Nah
@Ali
Hey Cyanide! Sorry for taking so long to get to your request - I'm just about to start it, but before I do; did you want a banner like this or like this ?? Just curious! Please let me know!

Aww, I wanna take advantage of this as well! Cashing in underway!

I've got enough time on my hands now and I think my first group RP is going to be underway. I'd like to cash in ~ ^^

I've got enough time on my hands now and I think my first group RP is going to be underway. I'd like to cash in ~ ^^
sounds good! Just fill out the appropriate forms and post them here so we can get you set up :)

Reactions: JadedWaifu
Status
Not open for further replies.