New World [Pokemon RP]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Sounds good?

• Nah

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yah

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
I'm looking to do a Pokemon role-play, in a different region (not Alola though, any Alola Pokemon that were leaked will only be lightly mentioned but never reviled/used in the RP) there will be around, three, maybe four people in the group max and I do plan for it to have some kind of posting order. Most of the details are hazy since I don't want to get to ahead of the Role-play and plan everything out without the group. :x

Reactions: Polaris
I'm interested in doing a poke roleplay.
Great! I'll wait a while (a day at most) for at least one other person, if no one signs up we'll start working on forming the region if that works for you.

I'm interested, always wanted to do a pokemon roleplay but never got the chance to do it. Though keep in mind i'm also GMing myself a roleplay as well so don't be mad at me if i sometimes don't respond as quick as everyone else.

I'm interested, always wanted to do a pokemon roleplay but never got the chance to do it. Though keep in mind i'm also GMing myself a roleplay as well so don't be mad at me if i sometimes don't respond as quick as everyone else.
Oh no, don't worry about it. I totally understand where the priority goes. LOL; I'll make a group chat for the three of us so we can discuss the region specifics and all in a bit. Have to finish up a few things and we're off.

Reactions: Kame
Guess I'm too late. Have fun, all.

Interested, if you need more people just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.