NEW MASS ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the differences of each of those places? D=

...I can feel the Mythos and Lore in this game. Their silent cries beckon and I must heed their siren's song. I don't believe I could have picked a better time to join this site, truth be told; I am highly excited for this storyline.

Excellent yeah can't wait to see more from this and get an idea going.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
My morning was just made by watching this video. HAIL TRIUMPHANT HORNS!!!! this will be SUCH a glorious adventure!

*gets on his hands and knee's begging the Iwaku gods this doesn't go the way of crimson souls*

This has me interested. I shall keep tabs on this and see how it flows. :3

I am so excited to see you guys are so excited! I may just pee a little. :>
And not to worry! All questions in regards to the world of Sunne will be answered on the launch date. Until then, have a nibble on this crunchy video.

• Love
O.O
=D
<3
<3
<3

Needless to say I am very excited to see what you have in store.

I don't think I can wait for this~!!
GET THE POPCORN, EVERYONE!!

The Celtic music makes me feel right at home with the theme. I can totally see gladiators fighting for their home turf while the wails of children permeate the scene.

Okay, we are go for Launch tomorrow.

Welcome to the new era of Mass Roleplaying. My personal hope for Ilium is that we reach the heights we had with Legacy, Project Genesis and the Iwaku Mythos a few years back.

Those were stories that brought a huge number of people together and made some legends both in and out of character. I remember it as a great time in the forum's history (and some of the older members can attest to that).

So think Fantasy. Think characters who will carry your dreams and emotions, be they dark or sublime. And furthermore, I ask you to believe in this and give it your all. Tegan, Diana, myself and all the staff members are committed to driving this story to awesome realms.

We look forward to playing with you, and raising the bar on online roleplaying.

I look forward to seeing this game through.

Last edited:
I dunno, Asmo needed more hype up on this shit like that trailer wasn't even good enough

That One Angry Minority Chick's Seal of Approval y'all

seal-1.gif

oh shit

Very soon, but alas sleep shall claim me for now. Adieu.

I'm so excited.
If my text could jump around and scream and cry and heart throb and squeal.
It would.
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
MY BODY IS READY.
Or should I say.
My mind...is ready c:

Status
Not open for further replies.