NEW MASS ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put meaning into my character's name. Mal means evil or sinister, if I am certain. Vandrake was just a little touch I added because it sounded.. cool.

You are a many-layered enigma.

Well, enough chit-chat about my charrie!
You'll just have to see it to believe it~

Otherwise, I look forward to playing with you lovely people, especially DC!

looks like the green realm is getting a little too crowded we should start killing some of them off, ya know for the greater good and all that.

D: *Hides behind a tree*

Reactions: 2 people
Well, this may be why I was going to make three characters--one per kingdom.
But depending on how I feel, what the GMs say about each of them, and the population, I plan on taking one of them at this point.

Better to be prepared for what happens, right? Do note that I like to make characters for fun, too!

I think it was pretty much stated that we're only allowed one character until the story progresses and they feel we can take on more work. I don't want to question your writing capacity @BelatedTragedy but it's always best to start off nice and easy then build up to having 3 freaking characters in a massive-scale rp.

this may be a moot point ( XD) and i know it would be frowned upon greatly, but could someone DEFECT to another nation for in-game reasons?

Wait, who's an enigma?

*Turbo idiot mode*

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was pretty much stated that we're only allowed one character until the story progresses and they feel we can take on more work. I don't want to question your writing capacity @BelatedTragedy but it's always best to start off nice and easy then build up to having 3 freaking characters in a massive-scale rp.
You're right on that.
I was asking if I could do that (in favor of population equality).

It's just hard to decide WHICH kingdom you want to be in, if all of them sound so AWESOME!

Hmmm...well, if I join this and don't feel it, I can simply pull out...perhaps even kill my character off.

Yes, I think I'll give it a shot and (hopefully) still be able to focus on the Dark Dream as well....hmmmmmmm.....we'll see what comes to mind when I go to create a character.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
My semester's almost up is the RP still open to applications? say May-ish

It's closed to assassins, mercenaries, swords-for-hire, travelling sellswords, hired killers and hitmen.

Basically, anyone who is paid to be a cunt for a living and exercise zero social responsibility while blatantly disregarding feudal realities.

...Damn...I'll see what I can do, maybe I'll try a bard or something -__-
(lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.