New in Town! Show me the ropes [...pretty please]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitschington

Original poster
Gods save me... I'm actually kind of nervous.

Well, as you might be able to tell from my message count, I'm quite new around here. However, I've been roleplaying for some time now. Regardless, it's taking me some time to get used to the format of this place. There's a great deal that I still have to learn and even more that I'd like to explore!

But, rather than wander around blindly, I'd really like to get started roleplaying with other people...
[one at a time... in a private setting... so that it's less embarassing when I fall on my face...]

So, this is where you come in! Please make your presence known if you are:
  • Fairly experienced with Iwaku's format [posting, creating threads, BBCode]
  • Not too stringent when it comes to post length [Or just looking for something casual]
  • Brimming with plot ideas that you haven't gotten a chance to try out
  • Interested in befriending a skittish, bookish, nerdy little bird dork
  • A generally delightful person

Now, as far as my particulars go, I believe that I write at the Advanced level, but, for the time being, I'm just looking for someone that'll push a plot along with me. One to three paragraphs [perhaps three to five, if you're feeling frisky] and away we go!

As far as my interests, I'm a bit all over the place when it comes to genres. I've always got an itch for Horror, but I like the fluffy stuff to. I tend to add a pinch of Romance to every plot that I do, if the characters are compatible enough. [And sometimes, when they aren't compatible at all!] If you've got an interesting Slice of Life idea that you've been hoping for, I'm all for it. Honestly, I'm open to just about everything, so feel free to pitch what you might have in mind.

So... That's it really! Thanks for reading!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Have some sparkles!

I'm open for a one on one with you, if you want! I do like a good horror rp, along with a little romance. UuU

Hey welcome to Iwaku! I'm down for an RP if you are. Shoot me a PM, just click on my name the click start conversation =).

welcome shoot me a message if you want we don't bite. Well I do but that's a different story.

Oh, you all are so friendly here!
I feel very welcomed. (◡‿◡✿)
Still searching for more partners. Don't be shy!​

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Drop me a PM as well and we can toss around ideas to rp ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.