New Greece

-UPDATE-
MAP HAS BEEN UPDATED, WHOOPDAU'S CS HAS BEEN ADDED TO ACCEPTED CS'S, AND NOW YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THE SAME PATRON GOD AS SOMEONE ELSE​

I think I may send politicians bearing gifts, and corrupt the system slowly and carefully to my cause

Polis name: Anikanóti̱ta
Brief bio: harbour city, supplies goods to Āgrypno, medium sized, some streets have water through them Venice style
Brief description of the people: good cooks, average intelligence
National colour: yellow
Unique laws: every male must help on the harbour or transport goods for at least 4 years, by the age of 13 children must be able to bake cookies- if they don't they are abandoned in the mountains.
Specialties: skilled merchants, good navigation
Advantages: very good navy, if anything goes wrong there are months supply of cookies
Disadvantages:stupid army, less advanced healthcare
Hoplite descriptions: archer, usually with flaming arrows, light armour
National specialty: making cookies
Patron God: Hermes
Other: ancient grease

Great! Now that I am accepted, I'm going to start establishing trades!

To anyone who can produce food, I'd like to trade some of them goodies for some pottery.

The same for metals, If you give me half, I'll make said metals to weapons and send them back. Again, just as long as I get some.

For any army heavy polis, once I get some metals, I'd like to ask for protection in exchange for some weapons/armor. I want to remain independent however, I'm basically suggesting a peloponnesian alliance but with me just funding whatever your city may need.

BRAVARIA IS YOUR GUY! We are big on agriculture and military! We're happy to send soldiers to your place since we're over populated!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Great! Now that I am accepted, I'm going to start establishing trades!

To anyone who can produce food, I'd like to trade some of them goodies for some pottery.

The same for metals, If you give me half, I'll make said metals to weapons and send them back. Again, just as long as I get some.

For any army heavy polis, once I get some metals, I'd like to ask for protection in exchange for some weapons/armor. I want to remain independent however, I'm basically suggesting a peloponnesian alliance but with me just funding whatever your city may need.
I'm your military guy ^_^

That would be great. So for now, I think I'll just be trading with Infinatus for some foods. But once I get my hands on some metals, I'd love some protection from your city, Koda.

Polis name: Anikanóti̱ta
Brief bio: harbour city, supplies goods to Āgrypno, medium sized, some streets have water through them Venice style
Unique laws: every male must help on the harbour or transport goods for at least 4 years, by the age of 13 children must be able to bake cookies- if they don't they are abandoned in the mountains.
Advantages: very good navy, if anything goes wrong there are months supply of cookies
Hoplite descriptions: archer, usually with flaming arrows, light armour
National specialty: making cookies
Other: ancient grease
The 'Specialties' section replaces 'advantages', please merge them. Make the general CS more realistic, and hoplites. Research what a hoplite is. You are allowed other units, but the 'Hoplite' section is to describe your HOPLITES, not your archers. Also, please put your insignia and location into your CS

Reactions: Infinatis
image.jpg image.jpg Polis name: Anikanóti̱ta
Unique laws: every male must help on the harbour or transport goods for at least 4 years,
Hoplite descriptions: very few standard hoplites in national colour
National specialty: food and cooking
Other: we invented souvlaki, drizzled in ancient grease

View attachment 70904 View attachment 70905 Polis name: Anikanóti̱ta
Unique laws: every male must help on the harbour or transport goods for at least 4 years,
Hoplite descriptions: very few standard hoplites in national colour
National specialty: food and cooking
Other: we invented souvlaki, drizzled in ancient grease
Accepted

That would be great. So for now, I think I'll just be trading with Infinatus for some foods. But once I get my hands on some metals, I'd love some protection from your city, Koda.

If you want metals, I'm your guy.

Greatness! All my trade requests were accepted! Thanks Banter, Koda, and Infinatis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops, sorry. I was probably still half-asleep.