New Beginnings (Shiromaya and Shadow629)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stop stop! People might hear.." I get up and walk over to the window to check for anybody that could have heard you. Luckily the streets were deserted. I walk back over and kneel down. "That was pretty cool tho." I smile and pat your head gently. "We'll do this somewhere in the forest one day.. for now lets keep the shifting inside town to minimum, alright?" I smile and sit back on the couch. "We dont want those guys knocking on your doors ever again."

I perk my ears up as you walk over. As you pat my head my tail starts to wag. I shift back and walk over to you, I sit on your lap and look up at you a small frown on my face. "Your no fun." I pout as I wrap my arms loosely around your neck and kiss you.

I slowly wrap my arms around your waist and raise my brow. "You don't know that." I kiss back caressing your cheek with the back of my palm. I pull away and grin evily. I kiss you again and gently place you down on the couch and lay down over you not breaking away the kiss.

I trail my fingers through your hair, teasingly nipping at your bottom lip. I pull away slightly. "Then I guess you will have to show me." I smile and kiss you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.