(NEW AND DESPERATE[added in red])Fandoms And Originals And Everything In Between (MxM)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh you are exactly what I've been looking for, not to be a total creep XD. I would absolutely love to do a Hetalia roleplay with you if you'd be interested. I've been looking for someone who seemed they would be able to play a good Alfred for a long time now. Please if you can message me!

Hiya there! I would love to do either an OC based plot with you or/and a Ouran Kyouya xTamaki,and/or a genderbend Mononoke and/or a Vocaloid. Phew! I like to chat ooc and write a lot quite fast. Besides that, my portrayal of Vocaloid and Mononoke characters may be iffy because of lack of recent knowledge, but I am willing to try hard and also wiki it.

Oh, and I love to make multiple different rps with my partners, if that interests you :)!

I'm interested in doing a Free! rp or figuring out a fantasy Yaoi rp :)

Hiya~ I'm new to this forum (just joined it a moment ago), but not to roleplaying~ I would love to do a InuyashaxKagome roleplay with you, if you're up for it now? :3 I can roleplay Kagome for it too~ Just feel free to let me know if you're still interested~ ^v^

EDIT: I just realized you only roleplay on IMs. ;A; In that case, you can just ignore me unless you're possibly open to doing forum or email for the roleplay...? ;v; I sadly don't roleplay on IMs as I find them too fast. Sorry to bother you. ;n;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.