(NEW AND DESPERATE[added in red])Fandoms And Originals And Everything In Between (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh you are exactly what I've been looking for, not to be a total creep XD. I would absolutely love to do a Hetalia roleplay with you if you'd be interested. I've been looking for someone who seemed they would be able to play a good Alfred for a long time now. Please if you can message me!

Hiya there! I would love to do either an OC based plot with you or/and a Ouran Kyouya xTamaki,and/or a genderbend Mononoke and/or a Vocaloid. Phew! I like to chat ooc and write a lot quite fast. Besides that, my portrayal of Vocaloid and Mononoke characters may be iffy because of lack of recent knowledge, but I am willing to try hard and also wiki it.

Oh, and I love to make multiple different rps with my partners, if that interests you :)!

I'm interested in doing a Free! rp or figuring out a fantasy Yaoi rp :)

Hiya~ I'm new to this forum (just joined it a moment ago), but not to roleplaying~ I would love to do a InuyashaxKagome roleplay with you, if you're up for it now? :3 I can roleplay Kagome for it too~ Just feel free to let me know if you're still interested~ ^v^

EDIT: I just realized you only roleplay on IMs. ;A; In that case, you can just ignore me unless you're possibly open to doing forum or email for the roleplay...? ;v; I sadly don't roleplay on IMs as I find them too fast. Sorry to bother you. ;n;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.