Never Love Again

Sasori thought all of this was futile. Two weeks to open the hotel and have enough money? What was Josuke going to do, steal it from somewhere? But he was so excited and so determined... It was a different sort of side of him. Something Sasori didn't expect. A big mouthed street thug was how he always came across, and now he was stepping up to save a place that wasn't even his. Even if he did say it was only to get his electronics fixed for free.

With a handkerchief tied over her hair and wearing some of her old tshirt and jeans, Sasori was scrubbing some of the laundry out in the back yard. If she had any more, she'd have invested in some washing machines! But instead, here she was trying to wash all the sheets for the rooms by hand.

And then Katsuo came strolling around the corner. Sasori rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him, even when he cleared his throat and started speaking.

"AHEM... I heard you were opening the hotel? Thought you might want some extra help?" he said.

"No thanks, I got help." she grumbled back. Sasori didn't take the time to consider how he found out in the first place.

"Huh,.. Not even if I say I'm sorry and I'll work for free?"

Sasori huffed, stopping her scrubbing to glance at him. He DID look like he was really sorry. "...I've got it under control. ...but thanks, I guess? I might call you if I need something..."

Katsuo grinned wide. "Aw'right. Anything you need, I'm here for you!"