Never ending fight

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He smiled. "That sounds wonderful" He smiled and winked at her.

"Well its close to the end of town so it should be about three buildings down I guess we could walk or we could go from from then go in the the top" she said her face going back to normal color.

"Okay" she said and climbed down the ladder and walked out of the ally. She could see the library. She motioned for hunter to follow and started to walk.

He walked behind her with long strides but at a slow space. he followed smiling.

It was a big library and the doors were carved with wonderful patterns. Hinata opened the door. She loved the smell of old books. She looked around at the millions of rows "Wow"

He raised one eyebrow. He walked in and walked through the rows. Studying the books.

((I was waiting for faronel :T )) Hinata walked through to the fiction section. Looking through the stories. She never got to read them as a child so she always did read fiction when she could.

(Lol :T Oh well. I am impatient :3- OMG you just turned into a member!!!! congratulations. New member evolved into. Member!!!! ^^) He sat down on a one table. A pen and papers in his hands. He was thinking for a story.

She saw the section with the romance novels and automatically turned around a-as if things like that would happen! she said to her self. The next thing she saw was a book about fairies laying on the table. Inspiration hit her and she grabbed a pencil and blank paper. (Yah I am too I guess he's not answering and yay I am a member :D))

((Broke what? I am so confused)) Hinata was drawing gracefully. Soon she looked around and thought she saw mancore through the bookcase. "hmmm" ((Seriously I draw a lot you can see some on my profile they are the few I am proud of.))

((Okay caps, don't you dare lock yourself...))

Macore knew Hinta was watching him. So he decided to play a game of hide and seek with her own shadow. The shadow came to life ((OH REALLY. THANKS SO MUCH.JUST BEAR WITH ME...)) TAPED HER OWNER'S SHOULDER, AND HID BEHIND A BOOKSHELF.

((haha)) Hinata jumped and looked back as her own shadow ran away. She had the most confused look on her face. She ran after it forgetting about mancore. She ran quietly so she wouldn't get in trouble for making noise. A few minutes later she stood lost. She looked around for her shadow.

Hunter was deep in his writings. He was enjoying himself, he was on his third chapter.

She ran around the library. She stopped. This is magic. So who's casting the spell. She went down the rows looking around for someone. She saw hunter writing. She let him finish that page and ten tapped his shoulder.

"You haven't been messing with magic lately have you?" a bit of aggravation in her voice and her arms crossed.

He looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "Well, whatever I did I am sorry.

It wasn't hunter so who? "I-i'm sorry go on with your story just some stuff is happening" she felt a little guilty

He stood up. "no this is probably important. So what happened?"