Neo Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milo looked up at his friend. "Something big...?" He looked at his friend suspiciously, because he knew about all of the schemes he had gotten into before. Milo remembered the time he had to free his friend from Jail. Now THAT was an adventure. "I'm not so sure..." He followed his a few steps thinking about it. Preparation, risk, the things he would do but didn't want to. Then again, He didn't actually have much to lose. If this person died, he would start under someone new, but it wouldn't be so great if he lost all of his progress.

The Abecean looked up at his friend, and sighed. That outstretched hand, along with the cheeky grin on his face? How could he say no. Milo reached put and took his hand, pulling himself up past the root and under the tree with him. "Alright, I'm in.. but I want to take a trip to the bank first to put away my valuables. If we need to plan, I'll plan big. I'll have to get everything I need and... probably purchase items from a market. How strained are we on time?" He blinked, and then remembered he was still holding the mans hand. "Sorry." Milo smiled, letting go quickly.

@Elfie

Kah'Raos walked forward as Eji kept him covered, his bow pressing against his thigh with an arrow placed right on the string. As they approached, Kah'Raos suddenly stopped, raised his bow up to the sky and pulled the string back- before releasing it. The arrow flew off into the top part of a tree, followed by a sudden cry for help. "Fuuuuuaaaack! I-I-I'm hit! He hit me right in chest!" the man cried out, before a sudden cracking sound came from the same tree, numerous thumps later the man hit the ground below- blood dripping from his chest as he gasped, shaking his head wildly. "Good, one down... four to go." Kah'Raos said in a cold voice, his eyes blinking rapidly, but glimmed with something unusual inside them. As they approached closer to the woods, Kah'Raos suddenly pulled another arrow to his bow, narrowing his eyes and with a swift motion- loaded and fired another arrow up towards a brush in the treeline- followed by yet another scream.

"God-fu-.... I'm hit!" The person in the treeline yelled, the voice seeming feminine to them- but none fell out of the treeline this time. Kah'Raos knit another arrow to the string of his bow, his eyes flashing around in rapid motions around the area of the trees, like an eagle scouring the landscape for it's next prey. From one of the further away trees, an arrow soared through the sky- aiming for Kah'Raos. He swiftly turned to the side, allowing the arrow to graze him before knitting a new one in his own bow, recoiling back to where he was standing, and fired off an arrow towards the direction of where it came from, upon which something later fell down from the same tree with a loud thud.

"Come on! They're only two! How the hell do you expect to overrun LEGEND with this attitude?! Shoot them down!"

The rustling of the trees however, suggested another movement- as three figures quickly ascended downwards from the trees, turned around on their heels and legged it far into the darkness of the woods. A fourth person descended swiftly, appearing somewhat rugged looking as he charged inbetween trees, ensuring not to get hit directly by any arrows Kah'Raos would try to shoot at him. Once he entered the final stretch however, Kah'Raos pulled up the string on the bow and fired an arrow, centered right for his knee-cap. He fell swiftly as a response, grunting loudly whilst reaching for his knee- to which Kah'Raos stuffed away his bow, approaching the man.

"F-fuck you- wait..." the man was able to utter before Kah'Raos took a firm grip on the arrow still stuck in his knee, and violently twisted it to the side- causing the man to yell out in utter pain before the arrow was swiftly pulled out. "Hello Ja'Val." Kah'Raos said calmly, the arrow slowly knitted back into the bow. "Y-you're Kah'Raos! You were supposed to be dead! Dead! How did you manage to survive?!"

Kah'Raos smiled briefly, before saying "Balls, Hand or Eye." whilst pulling back the string of the bow, aiming down at the man's chest.

Reactions: aja maji

IN GAME
Tricks was off in his own world, when he heard someone call out to him. It was Goliath, his sort of friend/information guy. With a smirk, he glider over to the human male. "G, Pal. You know we shouldn't talk out here in public and all." He wasn't too worried, but he still had to be smart and not reckless. He looked around and he ended up finding a covered Tree Area. "Ahh! Perfect! Let's go over there." With his hands behind his back Tricks walked towards the secluded area. Awaiting Goliath to follow suit, Tricks couldn't wait to hear what important matters the male had for him.

I: @Yandere-Chan

In Game

The cries of people reached the ears of Aria and she snapped her head in the direction it came from. Curiosity grabbed her and Ari soon found herself running towards the sound. The scene laid our before her was enough to figure things out though. It would seem one of the other people who worked for LEGEND had found a small group of rebels. It was a sight to behold. Blood spilled onto the once pure ground and the scent of fear was in the air.

Aria noticed a certain man about to harm an man already in pain. Setting Ghost down, she walked over and smiled.
How about all three? She answered to the question she had heard him speak. It was sure to be amusing.

@West

Kah'Raos spotted out of the corner of his eye another figure, and to his surprise he turned his bow around, letting the string rest down on the bow in a relaxed position. "Because then the person would without a doubt go after me for revenge. And it would also mean there's no way of saying it's an accident, like many others before this one have said to avoid encountering me again." Once he realised that he was at a disadvantage, Kah'Raos looked over the tree above him, his eyes showing a hint of a rabbits eyes, trying to find an advantage point or a way out. The wounded man raised his hand up towards the girl figure, and yelped out "He-he's Kah'Raos! He raided a bank, stole things from LEGEND and... he's a freaking psychopath! You gotta help me-" In which Kah'Raos replied by aiming the bow back towards him, pullling the string backwards and firing off an arrow towards the man's shoulder, pinning him against the tree with ease, like a hot knife through butter. The man howled with pain as the searing arrow penetrated his skin, forming a divide in his flesh and effectively hit all the way through until it was at last stuck.

"... but I won't accept any threats. Now, I can either go through you, or go beside you two." Kah'Raos said as he turned a glance towards his once-upon-a-time partner, before backing up towards the gal. He reached over towards his belt and swiftly tossed up what appeared to be some form of a hook up towards the trees, and leaped up after the rope- taking a firm grip on it and worked his way up like a cat climbing up the same tree it had always been climbing. The rope itself seemed attached to something beneath his feet, as it quickly disappeared after him- denying a chance to grasp for it by anyone on the ground by now. He was up in the treeline within seconds, and the hook was undone from the flesh of the tree after a few pulls. This way- Kah'Raos would atleast have an advantage if they did decide to try and attack him.

"I-If you capture him- LEGEND will reward you with plenty of stuff! J-just help me out from here and I will inform them that he's still alive!" the man quipped, trying to pull the arrow out of his shoulder- although it must've buried itself rather deep into the tree, considering it wasn't even budging. "You attack, and the people I wounded will die and I'll go back into the forrest, I have no quarrel with either of you."

In Game
The Kitsune turned around, facing the buff man. Aurora had to be careful around him.. Her words, her actions, her decisions they could all endanger the rest of the group. But they couldn't afford to pass up an opportunity such as Mr. Prince Trickster. He could be what finally turns the Revolutionists from minorities to something greater. All Aurora wanted was LEGEND to finally come to an end, to end their reign of wrath. Mr. Prince Trickster spoke and Goliath nodded. You could never be too safe in Neo Genesis.. Especially if you're the very thing trying to destroy it. The Kitsune looked around and seemed to have spotted a good place. Aurora/Goliath continued to follow the man.

Speaking with this sly man could very well have her killed. Aurora was fully aware of this and she was willing to take that chance if it meant the Revolutionists could go on without her. If this Kitsune tried to kill Aurora, she would put up a fight.. Damage him and his weapons enough that he'd be vulnerable... If he had come across another talented player he would surely die. And that would give the Revolutionists enough time to flee. As Goliath stared into the back of Mr. Prince Trickster's head, he wondered if the Kitsune was oblivious to his thoughts. Clearing his throat, Goliath's deep voice began to speak..

"Mr. Prince Trickster, you do realize the danger you're putting me in, right? This is quite the difficult situation." If Mr. Prince Trickster attacked Goliath, Aurora's true identity would be hidden. Unless he truly thought Goliath was who he said he was then not only would he be a fool but there would be no reason to keep Goliath alive. Goliath was never going to give up any information and if that meant death, so be it. "Please, enlighten me... Why should I trust you?" Goliath questioned, crossing his arms. Goliath was especially careful about his wording.. Only using the pronouns pronouns describing himself. If he were to say "we" then the Kitsune would pick up on the fact that there were multiple other Revolutionists..

@Shattered♦Secrets™

In Game

Aria listened to what he said and had to agree. The man he had wounded was reaching towards her, telling her who he was and what he'd done. Before she could respond, Kah'Raos pinned the girl to the tree with an arrow to his shoulder. Pathetic. She thought to herself, narrowing her eyes. She watched as the infamous Kah'Raos used one of his items to climb up the tree. It was a grappling hook, though the rope behind him disappeared which didn't allow others to follow. Smart idea, but skilled climbers could also follow. However, the man seemed to be skilled with his bow so they'd probably get shot down before getting close. Unless they could dodge. As she was thinking, the wounded man's voice called out to her again and she sighed. LEGEND pays me well enough as it is. What does it matter if I catch him? She asked the man, eyes cold. Despite what she said, Aria still walked over to the man and examined the arrow. That's when the man above spoke again and Aria looked up, quirking a brow. What makes you think I care about their lives? She questioned. In fact, she didn't but she didn't accept people dying for no reason.

Returning back to the arrow, she closely examined it. The tip is stuck in the tree but still able to get out. It's a long arrow but still removable if done right. She thought to herself before pulling out her dagger. Thankfully, the man could move his body up a little since the back part of the arrow wasn't rested on his chest. This allowed some space for her to remove the point from the arrow. However, it would pain the guy to move. Whatever. She thought before pushing the guy forward. A yelp from the man suggested that she had thought correctly. There wasn't much space between the man and the point but just enough. She slipped her dagger between and found the wood that connected the point to the arrow. Raising her hand, she brought it down and removed the point. Now the man could move but it'd be painful with the arrow still lodged in his shoulder. Walking around to the front of the man, she gripped the arrow and placed a foot on the mans torso. This is gonna hurt. She told him. In one movement, she pushed against the man and pulled on the arrow. She removed it successfully but the man now cried out in pain. He fell to the ground, clutching his bleeding shoulder. You have no right to speak to LEGEND. You couldn't even cut Kah'Raos. Aria seethed as she threw the arrow down. Looking up at Kah'Raos, Aria examined him. He seemed well armored and by the looks of his eyes, he was a scout. That explains his movements. She thought to herself. Looking down and the small dagger she held in her hand, Aria wondered just how quick his reflexes were. She looked up and quickly moved her arm like she was going to throw the dagger, though the dagger stayed there. Ghost, her animal companion, had used his claws to scale the tree while Aria was looking down at the dagger, which no doubt would have made Kah'Raos think she'd throw it. When she made the movement, Ghost was already on the branch above Kah'Raos and jumped on him. The fox scratched up his face pretty badly before it pushed off him and Aria caught him. Pocketing her dagger, she looked up and Kah'Raos. Sorry about that. Just experimenting. She told him.
@West

His fighting style was definitely unethical. But he has dealt with his kind before. What did get him was the approach. If the woman,not sure who was threatening who at this moment. He stayed tensed up,ready to fight or run at the drop of a dime. He watched them ramble on about Legend and who was who,which means Eji was right in his first theory that he really didn't know who side he had sided on. He stayed in the back ground. Trying not to listen but picking up this and that. This was all really so much for him. He wasn't mentally prepared for the whole dramatically drawn out drama/legend of the legged and the rebellion. All he wanted at this point was a damn flower. So much that he would risk his life,even jeopardize his whole mission for it.

He turned back to the others then grunted walking off and leaning against the tree,he would choose the be uninvolved till. He was specifically summoned this way or that.

Surprisingly escape didn't even cross her mind,Its not like he had anything to run from. In fact even if they turned on him he would still in the end be fig hid legend. So no he simply just closed his eyes and waited.

He found some humour in the situation that was unfolding- a LEGEND member who had never heard of him. It was- truthfully be told- the best possible outcome from this situation. Although it was bad enough that Ja'Val would try to make a run for it and tell everyone of his existence, in which he began to draw the arrow backwards, until he realised it was pointless- she would tell them all the same, and he couldn't fight her head on. He watched as Ja'Val limped away, anger crossing his mind over the situation. But it seemed that she was atleast in the same mindset as he was- most LEGEND players seemed to be sadistic, evil bastards in his mind. He turned on over to face the gal, eyeing her from below when he came to notice she had a throwing dagger in her hand... he watched her motions, blinking his eyes- he watched even her muscles move to throw the dagger, but noticed it was being pulled, the muscles weren't allowed to complete the motion. "If you're gonna throw the dagger, don't pull it-" in which suddenly the fox leaped upon him. Caught by the surprise, Kah'Raos reached over towards his face, protecting his eyes as the fox scratched at him and tried to bite- ending up with rather vicious wounds streaking over his right cheek, three thin lines growing in lines as blood began to seep out.

"Mhm... For a LEGEND player, you're pretty old school when it comes to tactics." Kah'Raos said as he reached over for his cheek whilst pushing himeslf back up on the branch, whipping the blood that began to pool up around the wound away as he glanced downwards. No matter the cost, he needed to remain calm and talk this through- that much he knew. A direct confrontation would result in his demise, or worse: capture. He looked up and down the figure, eyeing her equipment, and overall form. Kitsune, Dual Sword, Numerous Satchels, Light Armor? She must rely on her Fox to reach players in these form of spots... meaning that if she tries to attack me, I do have the advantage- the Fox won't get out of my sight again.

Kah'Raos slowly began to fish over towards his quivers, feeling that- he had lost quite a lot of broadkin arrows due to the situation prior to this, but he still had the poison and greek fire one... One shot is all he would need to land, and the Fox or her would be forced to retreat. But he had a very limited supply of them, and needed to make some new paste in order to get it all done once more. He yawned slightly as he felt somewhat uneasy with having been caught by surprise, the blood leaking out of the wounds reminding him of his foolish mistake.

"So, Kitsunes are the new humans, or is it simply for their appearance? Aside from their appearance, they seem to be even weaker than humans, And in my line of work, only thing they seem strong at are seducing non-kitsunes into giving out critical information."

Aria reached into her satchel and pulled out a small vase with a swab in it. Something LEGEND had given to her for uses in the game. She pulled the cap off with her teeth and used the swab to wipe off the blood from Ghosts claws. As she did this, she listened to him talking about her being old school. Pretty hard for a sixteen year old to be old school. She thought to herself before placing the swab back in the vile and putting the cap on. LEGEND could analyze this later on using the same techniques to give her things from the real world. It was scary that they could do such things but then again, it was the latest technology. After placing the vile back in her satchel, Ari looked up at the man. It's hard for a High School girl to be old school. I merely did what had to be done so LEGEND could track you down faster. She explained as she leaned her weight onto the left hip while putting her hand hand on her other hip. As she was telling him this, Aria saw his hand moving to his quivers and narrowed her eyes slightly. But he was hesitating. Never hesitate in life. She remembered, though she kept her calm expression. It was never good to get cocky or else you'd risk it all. Another thing LEGEND taught her that comes in handy.

Aria chuckled at what Kah'Raos had to say about the Kitsune's. Then you've never met me. She told him, her chuckle fading away. Looking back up at him, Aria frowned and her eyes became cold. I could care less about others. I have my own way of doing things. She added, her voice firm and true. But that wasn't an act. In fact, it was a fact and LEGEND knew that well. Hell, they even found it interesting. Just like the strange bastards they are. She thought, relieving a soft sigh. Turning her back to the man, Aria put a hand up and flicked it to one side in a 'Bye' gesture. I have things to do. See you around, Kah'Raos. Aria said before walking off. She still needed to find the one that killed that poor child.
@West

Kah'Raos looked as the gal turned around on her heels and began to walk off. That was a grave mistake, especially after making such a threat. As much as this will be suicidal, if she gets that information back to their HQ, they'll come knocking on my door. They never dare to actually fight you in the very game they created- noooo, they have to run off, make others kill you or get themselves greater items in order to win. But this time, I have the advantage you... Kah'Raos reached over towards his quiver, and pulled out a greek fire arrow, reducing the amount in the quiver by one and leaving two inside. She would have to use magic spells in order to avoid being burnt in an instant, Kah'Raos felt his mind play the drums inside his skull as he took ahold of the arrow, knit it to the string on the bow and began to pull back. She wasn't going anywhere, and with that cocky attitude: she was going down, and that swab would definently not reach the hands of LEGEND without a fight. He felt his back muscles firmen up as the bow was at last fully pulled back- the kinectic energy behind this shot would definently be a lingering one as oppose to the other shots he had fired previously.

The other thing that would ensure he had the advantage was her lack of helping those he had wounded- now, it was guaranteed none would come to aid her, not when she was under attack. He reminded himself- keep an eye on the fox, see it's trail, aim for the satchel- destroy the evidence. His index and middle finger back to somewhat relax as it prepared for the arrow to launch. Don't aim to kill, LEGEND always track down those who succesfully kill their members in combat- only if absolutely needed. Count to four, inhale... His flingers slid by the string as the arrow launched itself out towards Aria's satchel bag, the silent killer that would be the arrow flying down to meet the bag, and upon hitting either that or the ground: would swiftly light it on fire with a green flame- sending forth flames that'd lick viciously at anyone or anything close by.

Like every other race in this game, the Kitsune had advantages. Aria had her guard up the whole, which meant that her senses were fully alert. She could hear something piercing the air fast paced and could tell where it was aiming. Aria kept walking though waiting for it to get close. 3... 2... She thought, smirking. Now! She yelled inside her head. Just before the arrow hit her satchel, Ari reached in and snatched up one of the potions. The man had loss one of his precious arrows for nothing. The arrow may have gone through her satchel and started to burn it, but Aria always came prepared. Walking over to her satchel which was burning, she opened the potion and tipped it over the satchel. A blue liquid spilled from the vile and fell onto the fire. The once red-orange fire was now blue and harmless. Sighing softly, Ari bent down and picked up her satchel which now had an arrow through it that had no use to her. Pulling it out, Ari looked at her satchel that now had a hole in it. This is why I bring a small sewing kit with me everywhere. And people are always telling me it's pointless. She thought to herself before handing her satchel to Ghost.

Standing up, Aria looked at Kah'Raos while she broke his arrow and tossed it to the side. Nice shot! She called to him. Yeah, nice. Thanks for burning me a little as well. Asshole. She thought, talking about her ankle and wrist. Cursed flames. She added. Aria ignored it. The pain was small compared to what she'd been through before. Folding her arms under her breasts, Aria walked back to the tree the man stood in like a monkey and looked up at him. Mind telling me why you hate us so bad? Did we kill you family? Take away your freedom? Break your soul? She questioned. Aria wanted a honest answer to why he fought against them. She didn't much care for LEGEND but she did care for reasoning and answers.
@West

Kah'Raos sighed slightly, and reached for his quiver once more, pulling out a pinhead arrow and knitted it to his string. He shook his head, and stated "You just simply possed a threat to me, missy. Now that your swab's been damaged, I refuse to believe you'll be able to track me down as easily as you'd have thought. My question is, what's your reason for existing." Kah'Raos swiftly began to run through the treelines, his presensce being foreshadowed by the fear of the Fox suddenly leaping on over at him. He kept his eyes on Aria, ensuring that he would atleast have the advantage of height and distance. He stopped however once he had reached a tree somewhat bigger than the previous one, and spoke again. "You may also realize... I'm not truelly affiliated with anyone. Groups are just there so the weak can be protected- and you must ALWAYS follow some form of rules, I'm not interested in that. I'd rather have all of the loot from a raid by myself after shooting everyone in the back." Kah'Raos said as he began to pull back the string on his bow once more, this time his eyes peering over her and her pet carrying the satchel. He pulled back the string on his bow once more, ready to fire off if any sign of sudden movements or hostility were to become present. "Now, I'd appreciate it if you now turned around and walked away, given that the swab's destroyed."

Eji sighed taking out his shield and had it at the ready he looked over at the man he thought he had figured out. he walked towards him looking back at the kitsune.'please just let us walk away,just ignore her and walk away for the love of Allah lets just get out of here' tho on the outside e still remain with his usual silent but deadly facade. Tho eji was a super sweet hard that loved cute things and pretty dresses with bright blue bows..... Eji snapped back to real world and the situation at hand. He was almost jealous of others. everyone could simply behave in the game how they would in real life, they used their own morals. She was always having to think what would Eji do,what would Eji say. He grunted as his partner went on about working alone and this and that. I guess I'm just here for looks then. Right now he didn't have time for this the situation had a choice of either escalating or diffusing and he had to be ready for either

[Sorry I took so long! We went to Festival of the River]

Aria looked straight ahead at the trunk of he tree he had just been standing on. Staring at something that doesn't move allowed her to keep her senses heightened, which helped in this case. Hearing the leaves in the trees slowing stop being swayed by Kah'Raos, she figured he'd stop. And in a tree behind her no less. Men. Always showing off. He couldn't have just ran to the that tree through the others? I would've have known either way. She thought to herself before relieving a soft sigh. As she listened to what he said, Aria had spotted someone moving and turned her attention to them. Quirking a brow, she turned and looked up at Kah'Raos. My reason? Honestly, I have no reason. I lost my family, my friends, everything I once held dear to me is gone. Now I'm just a body without a soul. The perfect weapon for LEGEND, wouldn't you think? She replied, crossing her arms under her chest again. Though the words she spoke were true, Aria showed no signs of sadness. But it was no surprise. When her parents died, she cried day after day, completely lost in her depression. She pushed away her friends and soon became lonely. That's how she became who she is now. After listening to what the man said about groups, she chuckled. If that's so then who's that? Your follow round decoration? She asked, pointing towards the person hiding behind the shield. I have no partner but Ghost here and I only have one rule to follow. To do what I have to. She added, folding her arms under her chest again.

"So, A mindless puppet that's willing to ruin it for those whom are around you. The only perfect weapon for LEGEND is this world we live in now, since now everyone's too occupied living in here to realise the world outside this one's a nightmare, a dystopia even." Kah'Raos spat out towards her as he lowered his bow, but never the less kept his bow ready in case she got frisky. He eyed the fox that was her companion, all whilst keeping his attention to other things in the surrounding area. Nothing was being gained through just flabbing their gums around, and he had more things to do than just to listen to a LEGEND member- all whilst her backup could be on their way. He felt his mouth smirk open to a grin as she mentioned his 'partner', eyeing him patiently. He said calmly "Meatshield." as he eyed his companion up and down. It was without a doubt going to be disrespectful towards him, but he was at ease with it himself. Kah'Raos felt his lips part once more as noises that were quickly translated to speech came through: "So you only do what you want to do, you tell yourself. Then exactly what'll you do now, considering there's four injured around here with arrows punctured through 'em, your swab of my blood's either contaminated or destroyed and there's a man talking with you that has a high bounty on his head?" Kah'Raos pulled the string back, awaiting a response.

What I have to. Aria merely replied before turning and walking over to the closest person with an arrow shot through some part of their body. Using the same method as before, Aria used her knife and cut off the point then pulled the rest out. After helping one, she went around and did the same with the others. Aria kept her dagger out and eyed Kah'Raos, ready to throw in case he tried to stop the wounded who where fleeing. Once every injured person left, Aria pocketed her dagger and sat down. Since we're gonna be here a while, I hope you don't mind. Aria said as she called Ghost over. The white fox bounded over to Aria with her satchel and dropped it in her leg. Leaning up against a tree, Ari reached inside and pulled out her sewing kit. What better thing to do in this situation then sew, right? Once she had the thread tied to the needle, Ari began sewing the holes closed that Kah'Raos had made with his arrow. Thankfully, the potion was able to cease the fire before it was able to actually burn anything. Instead, the leather satchel had become a little black. It took Ari only a few minutes before her satchel was as good as new. After sliding her sewing kit back inside the satchel, Ari looked up at Kah'Raos. A dystopia, huh? Maybe I'm more broken than I thought. She muttered before looking down at Ghost who now laid down on her lap.

"None in this world's a saint. In the end, we're creatures, much like that 'fox' on your lap right now. If we're pushed too far, we'll start pushing back. The Resistance proves as much, and unless LEGEND starts to fix themselves up, they'll eventually fall." Kah'Raos began to feel at ease as he eyed the surrounding area- and with his legs somewhat beginning to go numb, he wished to enter a more relaxed stance. The gal was different than most he had met previously, being awfully calm about everything that was going on around her, especially after that arrow grazing her pouch of sorts- satchel, that's the word. He had a feeling brewing up in him, and he got an idea- if he were to befriend her, keep a close tab on her and ensure she wasn't leading him into a trap... she could in-advertendly help him with receiving the last piece he needs to finish up his work. "Say, you're still young, as am I. We may not share ideals, but we seem to share a common path. Do you wish to join up, and perhaps form a party with my mysterious colleague? We may all be broken in the end, but who's to say we can't be fixed by the path that'll shape us?" Kah'Raos himself felt the power of what he was saying kick in afterwards, and realised he sounded like an idiot- but also as someone trustworthy. In the end, it was all left for the girl to decide.

Meatshield? He mentally shrugged his shoulders,after all what better way to describe his purpose for his companion. He didn't care as long as he got his flower he could be called a cheap whore. He snapped out of his thoughts when he offered to let the girl join them. He had very many choice words to say but non that were spoken."I hope you know what you are doing,Archer." All eji could do was hope for the best,he certainly didn't trust his companion,but they didn't really have a lets-talk-this-over relationship. One thing was certain he wasn't going to stretch his neck out for her. He might risk an scar for Kah'Raos,but even that was him being generous. One thing was certain the man of many secerts sure did give away a lot. Then again eji didn't really have any serious secerts to give away,yet. But that still doesn't excuse blabber mouth here,perhaps he should take some hints from eji and just shut up. Eji lowered his shield tho his reflex were still fast enough to react to direct attacks. He still eyed the woman,not being as friendly as his reputation.

Aria looked up from her animal companion and stared at Kah'Raos as he spoke about becoming a team. Wouldn't that be a sight? A criminal, LEGEND member, and a guy with a shield. Quiet the group. His last sentence made Aria's body shake as she laughed. I don't even know if I can be fixed. However.. Stopping, Aria rose to her feet and smiled at the man who stood in the tree before her. Wasting my time with you might end up being enjoyable. It was today, after all. She stated, noticing the man with the shield had lowered it. However, his muscles were tense which meant he was ready to use it against any direct attacks. Turning her attention to the cloth that was slipping off her shoulder, Ari quickly pulled it back up. With a soft sigh, she looked back up at Kah'Raos. Mind coming down nownow, partner? She called, crossing her arms over her chest. Although it was a very dangerous thing for her to join uo with him, Aria wanted to be amused further and have reason to continue other thab working for LEGEND.

Status
Not open for further replies.