Neo Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN GAME

Kazuki of course done some "scouting" regarding the familiar name that Aurora said, "Ah.. Mr. Prince Trickster," a good addition to the team but as far as the Kitsune really fit with Kazuki, the evil monk won't take a risk to invite a member of ANGEL to join but he thought that if there's a chance to make the Trickster betray ANGEL then it would turn the tides of battle. Kazuki never really interacted with him but from what he analyzed, Mr. Prince Trickster was a threat as an enemy, mainly due to his trickery and his agile attack speed. With doubtful remarks, he asked Aurora for her suggestion, "Are you sure we can trust him? I mean I know he got the skills but he's an ANGEL which mean he's a threat for the revolutionist." The blonde human monk hold his staff sideways in his shoulder, "I mean, I'm not trying to be rude but we can't approach him unless we can a hundred percent sure that he won't betray us in any way but apart from that I can't make a risk."

Then he noticed the elven girl rumbled her inventory to bring out her encrypted note book. Milo, was the name that Kazuki heard from Aurora's lips, Kazuki had never known Jericho before which was new for him to not recognize a person in the game. "Interesting Aurora, I'm glad to ask you, there's no need to train him, he'll be useful in the future if he manage to stay low as possible,"Kazuki begun his "evil" grin again, partly because he thought that if Jericho could be revolutionist wild card and it'll be someone who Kazuki keen on bullying or to be exact, personal slave. "Aurora, would you please ask Milo to come with Jericho through PM? I need to invite this 'Jericho' soon." followed by his laughed. "In chess, even pawns are severely as important as the queen, with this we only need around 3 to 5 more person to get our plan start."

Kazuki added person that he wanted to recruit, "Aurora I think we should start thinking to have a power horse or tank on the Revolts, such as Kala the Orc Beserker and Eji the Human Guardian would be a fine candidate though I could feel that we'll fail right away. For now continue to scout any potential Revolts, especially on the weak Aurora," Both people that Kazuki mention are a fairly powerful character, Kala was Kazuki's main choice, her strength could easily topped the ranking chart while Eji with his in penetrate defense. the only cons is that Kala doesn't like the revolutionist at all.

IN GAME

Jericho laughed, "Sleep? What's that?" He walked deeper into the forest as if searching for something.

"But never mind about that," he turned to Milo with a rush of energy, "And Milo I'm close." He grinned ear to ear.

"I'm close to a BIG score, and I need your help." Jericho turned a silvery orb over in his hands a few times, "But it might be a little crazy.. And it's gonna take a LOT of preperation. But if we work together? It could be worth it."

He'd been searching for something that would give him money, he'd always refuse to get an actual job. Treasure hunting, the thrill of it, seemed to call to him.

He turned to his friend, shading himself beneath a large fallen tree, and outstretched his arm, "What do you say?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The pressure kept on amounting on Kah'Raos as he kept on fighting between serving new customers, getting a few copper coins for it, storing them, cleaning up the place and ensuring the keg was never really empty. More and more people felt like they were rushing in to join the fray of talking out loud, eating and drinking and probably trying to coax one or another into a bed. This had been going on for far too long, and Kah'Raos felt his mind shattering between every sentence completion, and the drinking glasses smacking down on the floor... He had had enough. He turned over on his heels, and grabbed another keg. He smacked it open and rushed to put another cork on it, ensuring there'd be a new drinking source. He reached for another keg, smashed it open somewhat like the last one and put a cork on the opening, placing it up amidst the counter. He turned on his heels and began to walk back up the steps, his face beginning to grow into a shade color of red with his eyes burning for release.

He walked up to the attic, that had been his home for a good solid while, and pushed the door open. He glanced over to the footbed of his bed, looking at the chest. He knew what was in it, and if he opened it, he'd let out a dark past of greed, corruption and betrayal. But, he also knew it was a profitable path, more than profitable infact: out right becoming a king level when it comes to earning profits. Of course, he'd have to take a huge risk. But the risk, he thought, was more than welcome. He reached over for what appeared to be a jar of dirt sitting underneath his bed, and threw it down upon the ground: smashing it into tiny pieces. He sifted through the dirt until he came across a small key, in which he inserted into the chest.

He pushed it open to reveal dusty equipment of all sorts: Grappling Hook, Quiver filled with Arrows. Pouches, three potions, a vest that had seen some abuse, along with leather studded armor with a bow attached to it and his leather boots. He reached over for the vest, and quickly slipped it on him without any trouble. He took ahold of his leather studded armor, and slipped on one piece of the next, until he had been fully cloathed for the profession. He reached over for his bow, pulled the string slightly to ensure it worked properly, and then slung over the potions into different pouches that was on him. He took ahold of the quiver, slinging it over his right shoulder, and lastly took ahold of the grappling hook.

He began to walk downstairs only to be greeted by his snobbish manager, his face brimming with rage."Explain yourself! You smash open TWO more kegs than you were told to do, you left your station without finishing your list, and now you're all packed up to leave?! I could have you sit in jail for th-" When he had heard the threat, he instinctively reached over for a smaller pocket located at his thigh, pulling out his hunting knife, dustied and waiting for the taste of blood. He forced the manager into the wall, and raised the blade up towards his chest. "Eye, Hand or Balls. Your choice." He had enough of this old rivalry with his boss, and with a threat to mind: he had to make a point forward, and ensure that he wouldn't say anything to the guards.

The man yelped somewhat, but not loud enough for the patrons down below to hear. He looked Kah'Raos straight in the eyes, only to be met by the sight of anger looking back at him. He said somewhat weakly "S-sc-screw y-you!" in which Kah'Raos gave him a simple nod, before thrusting his knife down the man's pelvic area. The man screamed in agonizing pain as Kah'Raos pulled back his knife, blood tainting it and the manager's pants. He slipped the knife into it's belonging place, and quickly got rid of any excess blood that covered his hands. He gave his once upon a time boss one last sentence before he'd keep on walking. "You tell anyone about me, and that will be the least of your worries, if I find out that when I'm leaving this place there's a bounty on my head: I'll come back for you and finish this little deal. Got it?" He walked downstairs patiently, now dressed as the proper scout he is, all whilst the wailing of the man upstair kept on being silenced by the chatter happening in the bar, although some patrons were able to distinct the sound and decided to up and leave.

Kah'Raos was somewhat feeling something he hadn't in a long time. He was now in control of his own fate, and began to walk out of the tavern and out onto the streets with his equipment in arms up. He began to walk amidst the common folk, still being in arms reach of the tavern: and close enough for anyone that had noticed what had hapened would be able to run out and stop him in good time.

In game:eji
Eji had watch the whole scene play out before him. it was troublesome,almost annoying. Of course Eji was the same way,only the closest of allies who have been with him since day one knew of his true behavior. Before he created this image,this persona. He was rash and didn't think much,so eager to get out there. So eager to be famous,to have everyone know his name. He then learned soon that he was getting nowhere like that. Being to eager just leads you to a closer death. He almost felt sorry for the scout,but perhaps he was smarter than Eji was. Maybe he would surround himself with the right people, get a good foundation.

He watched the scout leave in a haste. The whole thing was upsetting.Eji didn't like people who needed help to go unhelped. Yet he stayed seated,not wanting to approach people. He tried to put it out his head but it didn't take long for him to get up and follow after him. He grabbed the man's shoulders turning him around. H was silent,staring down the male. He didn't think about how he was going to show the man he intended to help him. If he didn't recognize him there was no way he could know what it is that he did. He had no choice but to stare at him.

Eji dropped his hand back to his side letting go of the boy. He rested his other hand on the hilt of his sword. He couldn't make an official pact for the man did not ask him for help. Yet he could still offer him protection,until he officially said he didnt want help.

@West

Having suddenly been surprised the man before him, Kah'Raos felt his mind racing over numerous things, possibly escape routes: others, ways to attack him somewhat quickly. But he quickly began to look around in his surrounding area, realising that he was still out on the open streets. Whilst if he would attack the man, he would most likely be overpowered really fast, and if he tried to run: others would try to stop him in case of a reward. If he got hauled to jail, LEGEND would be able to identify him and then it'd be all over. He couldn't blame this person really for going after him, after all these years Kah'Raos knew he had done that attack somewhat sloppy than what he used to do. But never the less, the people around began to shoot glances towards them, and Kah'Raos needed to diffuse the situation, here, now and fast.

"Look, mate. I did that for all the good reasons, guy was a jerk and he deserved it in any sense. I'm gonna leave town to quest, and you... You look like the type of guy that'd make for a really good duo, I'm an Archer, you're an up close and personal type of guy. So how about we both work together as one until we reach... lets say, the Blessed Woods, split the loot we get up until that point and part our ways?"

He wasn't really sure what to expect of the tribal-looking man, especially since he had kept his voice silent throughout the period of time that he had held up Kah'Raos, especially with his hand hovering over the sword hilt. Although he himself could see some very distinct things about this guy, that really didn't point him towards being evil, nor necessarily neutral. If he had been evil, he would've probably not cared a whim for what happened at the tavern, and if he did: he would've stabbed Kah'Raos in the back whilst he could.

Just stay cool, Kah'Raos. Stay cool, and see if you can tempt the guy into something, if not... that alleyway to the right seems like a good spot to run into, get some distance between you and him... then fire off the greek fire arrow at the guy. Gonna suck, but rather make a commotion than hauled to jail, right?

Kah'Raos began to shoot a few dirty glances over to the alleyway, and then back over towards the person before him. He hadn't been able to prepare properly in case someone had stopped him, and as a result he felt his heartbeat race up a few tabs, his eyes looking over the persons gear and overall posture to try and identify if he was going to try an outright attack, or if he had considered the offer made. If Eji of course would look over towards Kah'Raos belt, he'd notice some form of stains of blood, most likely not his being how calm outwards he's appearing.

Eji fought back his smile and kept the emotionless stare down. Was he really that scary, perhaps he should listen to his friends. Yet this ment his strategy was working . Eji didn't have time to help someone,so he made sure that if someone came up to him it was absolute need. He looked over to the ally way that the man was eyeing,he wouldn't make it three steps. Half the loot wasn't that bad,but anybody who knew him wild know that he wasn't one to go after normal loot. He would humor him tho. Another archer,this seems to be a trend of his.

There wasn't much need to remain it such a scary manner her took his hand of his sword his face softening. He smacked the man on his back much harder than he intended too but all in good terms. He then stepped aside crossing his arms to show him that he waited for him. They both were going to have to learn how to communicate with each other quickly for this to work,for now he would focus on one thing at a time. Final scan over the man proved he was just as reckless as he thought he was. This should be quite and adventure than.

Last edited:
Once he had received the rather harsh patting, Kah'Raos began to ease down. Whoever this man is, he isn't aware of the things that had happened before. Guessing I've become just a spooks tale, and since I've fallen in skill... I most likely am. Kah'Raos nodded once to the man, before turning over on his heels. He spoke in a calmed down voice, his features seeming somewhat more relaxed than before "Alrighty, good now that we've gotten that settled, we'll just try to fetch a nearby cart of some sort, get someone to carry us a bit forward into the road before we start marching on foot." With that, Kah'Raos began to march somewhat amidst the crowd, although keeping it cool enough so those that had seen him would just lose their interest. His eyes began to collect the scenes that were happening amidst him, especially a few noticeable one. Some guard was arresting a local street drunk, barking over at him with an authorative voice " Come on, you old drunk! You told your wife and me that you'd quit drinking, but since I find your ass out here beating your wife, I'll throw you in jail!" All whilst the man kept on saying things, somewhat inaudible "W-wha, wasn't me... someone else did that, kept on buyin' me drinks!" This caused Kah'Raos to somewhat feign a dissapointed look, and said over to Eji "That man's name is Johnathan, some local drunk who would occassionally visit the tavern, sadly. Guy was always a nuissance, was about time that some form of authorative figure settles with him now."

Another scene that was noticeable was someon being kicked out of their house, each and every single one of their items being tossed out of an open door, causing most of the persons possession to be left out in the street for anyone to pick at: which most of the homeless individuals did. Kah'Raos quickly noticed a horse carriage approaching the road next to him, in which Kah'Raos quickly jumped up on, and sat down in, all whilst extending his right hand out for Eji to take ahold of so he could join him onboard. "You don't talk much... do you?"

SrsLoMb.jpg

In Game
Mr. Prince Trickster had surprisingly lost the desire to watch the young Necromancer, he was now standing in the tree watching the ghosts go by in the woods. He felt bad for these ghosts, knowing that they weren't real he still felt compelled to be friendly towards them. Most of, if not all of the Legends always thought Tricks compassion would be the cause of his downfall. If only they really knew what he was up too...they would probably have his head, figuratively and literally on a platter. Jumping gracefully off the tree top, he started to jump and swing around the forest. He made a misstep and landed face first on the ground, the game was so realistic that he felt it in real life. Groaning, he stood up and started to dust himself off. His tails cleaned off one another, being a Kitsune you had to look perfect at all times. He started a brisk walk, going in no particular direction.

In Game
Did she trust Mr. Prince Trickster? Of course not. But he had yet to prove himself unworthy or worthy of being a member of the Revolutionists. He was an ANGEL, which made him reliable and it was no secret, his true identity. Aurora looked blankly at the human in front of her, "Of course not. What is there to trust? Leave him to me. I'll contact him and set up an arrangement for our meeting. Until then, stay hidden, Kazuki. Don't piss off anyone you shouldn't piss off... and set up more traps.. It was too easy to get up here." By setting up an arrangement, Aurora had meant that she'd find Mr. Trickster and force him to talk to her. She opened her options menu and began to write a message to Milo:
'Milo:
Meet K at the sanctuary
Bring your friend
Now'

Standing up, Aurora walked over to Kazuki and bowed, "I'm off to find Mr. Trickster. Stay out of trouble until then." She entered her inventory and put on a disguise of which the kitsune knew her by. A small, elven warrior with ragged clothing and short dark hair. She kept her inventory open and chose an item similar to a tracking device. She spoke the man's username and a glowing trail began to show her where the man was located. Aurora looked over at the male with her newly dark blue colored eyes, "As for the Beserker and the Guardian.. I will look into the matters. For now, you are to stay as far away as possible from them as they are not to be trusted."

It didn't take Aurora long to find the kitsune. The glowing path lead to the male kitsune rather quickly.. He was just walking about, Aurora assumed he had nowhere important to be based on his realized amble. The "human" called out to the male, "Mr. Prince Trickster? It is I, Goliath. We must speak of important matters."

@GreenSea @StarCaster @Shattered♦Secrets™

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenSea
Eji ignored the man's gesture,it really wasn't him he meant it in all good respect. He got on the cart listening to the chapter finding it all quite interesting and sad at the same time. He chose to be reserved around people he knew,giving the image that they need him and he was capable to do this all by himself. He sighed mentally he wasnt use to people not knowing who he was. perhaps his friends were right,he was full of himself. This brought a smile to his face. He looked around then back to the man. Since he was going this way he might as well get something out of it. He could care less about what loot the man wanted. There was something else in the bless woods that he wanted,something more valuable.

Eji pulled out a piece of paper and held it in front of his new companion. He got it from another one of his many friends,and alchemist. It was a picture of a flower. Dragon lick,a very popular ingredient in potions. The root of the flower had almost endless possibilities and could be found almost everywhere for a hefty price. the actual flower had mass effects,some rumored to be permanent. It was very unstable and only the most advanced alchemist tampered with it,and even then it was a risk. Eji had his sights set on it.

Kah'Raos sighed somewhat, shaking his head as he took a seat on the carriage. It began to transport them over to the gates of the district, letting him relax quite significantly as time passed. Once his 'companion' showed the picture, he immediately could tell what it was. Dragon Lick, highly sought after, used for some of the most venomous potions, and the most healing of brews. It had plenty of other uses, and even some rumors it to be able to brew some things capable of defeating LEGEND members themselves. Although he kept that information to himself, and shrug it off somewhat "I've really only heard rumors about that flower. Rare, very rare, and there's no real farming location for it. But since the Blessed Woods have been rumoured to have a lot of goods hidden within, we'll probably find it somewhere where the other fools havn't gone." He didn't really want to reveal too much about the areas it could be found in, the least tracked, the hardest to reach, and the most hidden ones. Sometimes, you'd have to use a true sight potion to see these spots, but it didn't matter. He wasn't interested in any loot, although it seems to have been passed through to his partner: He just wanted to find a good place to start again his old ways, and become feared once more.

Kah'Raos looked over at the scenery, the town itself having somewhat become thinner in buildings and people as they came closer and closer towards the exit, whilst he occassionaly looked over Eji "We're not going to have an easy time, if you are the silent type. It adds to mystery and all, I know: But in the long run, it isn't going to cut it. Would be good if you were soloing, but are we just gonna split up once we reach the gates?"

adds to the mystery? Eji couldn't help but smile at his comment even tho he still looked away. He had his reasons for not talking. After all in real life eji was great at staying under radar. with all this attention he got in the game had to be careful not to give much away from himself. Yet the silence did have his faults,tho he was good at keeping secrets the main thing was what secrets. He did have his sights in going the revolution but it would be hard for them to trust him. As for Kah'Raos he didn't have anything to say to him,if he had to talk or had a question that need to be answered then he would speak.As for conversation this wasn't something that he did.

Eji looked at the man, just a dead stare as his response. He then looked back and took his helmet off running his hand through his hair. This place was way too realistic. he looked back at the man,staring at him for a long time. then closing his eyes. he would listen,but he didn't plan to do anything till they got to there destination.

Kah'Raos began to grow somewhat impatient about his companion, frustrated over the lack of words and the constant silence gnawing it's way into his head. Some thoughts were to just drop it, others were to run up and stab him whilst his attention was away. That would off been very easy to do, but if he had a companion with him: He was less likely to be spotted and less likely to be figured out for who he really was. He decided to be patient about this one, and tilted his head backwards, looking on at the buildings began to die down, revealing the country side's somewhat overrated appearance, the same old same old. The cattle was doing their normal time of grazing, the hens were there... Farmers running after the chickens, roosters doing their usual work. It took a while for Kah'Raos to realise that he was outside the main hub, and he quickly patted Eji's left shoulder. "It's time to do the walking." Kah'Raos said as he hopped off the carriage, looking over area that was around him. It was like a threeway, taking the left road would be the direct path to the Blessed Woods, but it would be packed with resistance and such, whilst the road to the right would be an indirect path, but would be a lot safer. Kah'Raos wasn't bothered by either, so he said. "Left or Right?"

in game:Eji

Eji didn't like to be touched, that was clear when he felt the others hand on his shoulder. If it wasn't for his need for peace Eji would have ended the pact right there with only one of them walking away. He paused for a moment before joining Kah'Rose. He looked to the left then to the right. Both looked the same to him. Eji actually preferred not to take any path,he would when aiding a starter. He turned to his companion and looked as if he was about to say something till he heard walking,well more like running in there direction. Last time Eji checked he didn't have any enemies in game or real life,cept maybe some chickens. He turned to Kah'rose his shield already out as he stood in front of him protectively.

in game:nara
seeing people was the most nerve racking thing for Nara. It usually meant awkward confrontations,or forced unwanted social interactions. Yet Eji was different. Eji wasn't A person,not in Nara's book. She was very open with him,something about his reserved silence and grumpy manner had made her really consider him a friend. she was running to him watching as his eyes grew wide then in confusion till she jumped on wrapping her arms around his neck. She quickly pulled away realizing remembering he didn't like to be touched. She looked around him at Kal'Rose. She then looked at Eji with a raised eyebrow. Eji shook his head,she responded with crossing her arms rolling her eyes. This was common for them. They didn't even really need many hand gestures just a nod eye roll here and they knew all they needed. She watched eji was feeling around to give him something she looked back at the other male her stare sceptical. She turned back when Eji handed her a paper with a picture of Dragon lick. She knew exactly what he wanted it for but remained silent. she gestured her head to the left. They stayed there silent for a moment, then she stepped out the way.She didnt like Ka'rose,but she wasn't going to follow them. She had other things to do in the real world. So instead she walked off.

Kah'Raos had prepped his bow with an arrow as Eji had raised his shield up suddenly, although he didn't draw the bow yet oddly enough. He looked at the figure approaching, determining wether they had a weapon or not, how they moved before he let down his guard. He let the two 'motion' it on with each other, him showing her a piece of paper and her making a motion somewhere else. He noticed that the same motion was to the left, in which he turned over on his heels and began to walk down the path to the left, his bow in his hands as he began to make his way down the road. It looked as if it had seen better days, the road being clearly un-even and having prints of horses galloping across it obvious to even the most blindest of fools. He marched on down the road, looking over the hills, breathing in what felt like the most purest of air, the illusion of it making it pretty clear why most people would rather live and play in this game than face reality. It kind of shook him when he finally began to think that in the end: Everyone on planet Earth could've fought against this form of tyranny, and yet... they chose not to. They'd rather let a virtual reality game become their reality, and live in there to just hide away from the fact that reality sucks. So now, the only way to fight against the tyranny was inside the very game they created to enslave humanity.

Kah'Raos shot a few glances towards Eji, not really sure what to make of him anymore. He seemed to have become more troublesome as oppose to useful, and probably wouldn't approve of his goal. The thoughts caused Kah'Raos to go off course, walking in a diagonal line away from the path until he was roughly 30 meters away. By the time he realised his distance, he kept on following the road from there, ensuring he would still see the road.

Eji could see the annoyance of the other,reau Eji wasn't here to help him,but keep him out of trouble.it didn't take long for him to figure out the the man was trouble itself.Nara had asked him if the man was his friend, which of course he replied with a no. Nara was one of the three people that knew he was a girl in real life,not just any girl. I girl who liked pretty things,and bright pink dresses, and being dolled up. Who's favorite activity is day dreaming about being rescued by some valiant knight or marrying a king. Or marry her farmer,but he made it clear that she wasn't on the menu. It's not that it was a big secret about her true identity, she chose this form because it fit the image she was going for.

He watched as the other wanders here and there,not really sure what he was doing,not asking either. He grunted in annoyance as he staryed form the path and Eji followed. He actually didn't know why he was so annoyed by him, after all he didn't want to to take the path in the first place. Maybe they were just so different from each other, the perhaps opposite don't attract,which means school was a waste. He kept glancing at the man, Eji was to curious for his own good

"May I know what our goal is here?" His voice was what you would expect it to be fitting his looks. A tad accent deep and rough. In fact the only one who was usually surprised by his voice was Eji himself. Since he often forgets what it sounds like,and how much It differs from his own in real life.

"We, don't necessarily share the same goal, you want some form of flower, I want to reach the Blessed Woods. Both can be obtained if we walk the same path, it's that simple. Besides, those flowers are mostly found by rangers for an obvious reason." He said as he kept on walking, seemingly agitated for a reason or another. It was bad enough for all the things that had happened around these parts, he didn't need the follower to ask him up questions from no where. He smirked somewhat calmly to himself after his statement, reliefed over finally being able to hear words escape the man. "But if you're truely curious, I am heading to Blessed Woods for some items I left behind, a long, long time ago. You see, this isn't directly an amateur run for me, it's just my first time doing it with someone else: which is why you should seize following me once we reach our destination, and I might just get you that flower." It must've been because Eji had spoken to him previously that caused Kah'Raos to reveal such a heavy amount of information, and Kah'Raos himself felt like scolding himself for letting his tongue slip out without his permission. He simply sighed, and kept on walking. A minute or so later, Kah'Raos stopped suddenly. He gazed upon what appeared to be a deceased player, farmer-like clothing, neck-long blonde hair and a rather slim shape. Two arrows in the figure's back clearly indicated what awaited itself up ahead. Looking up along the road seems to be some form of woods, in which Kah'Raos nodded silently to himself.

"... They're out earlier than they should be. Take front, cover me with your shield, I'll shoot them wherever they may appear."

Phoebe had returned home, closing the wooden door of her ordinary home. She dropped her purse on the floor, beside several pairs of shoes, and kicked her own shoes off, adding them to the pile of others. Walking down the hallway, she peeked her head into the first entrance on her right - the living room. Her grandma was seated within on the leather couch, watching some odd TV show. When she caught sigh of Phoebe, her old and wrinkly-skinned hand raised to wave at her. "Hello darling! How was work?" Grandma asked Phoebe with a smile, glad to see her home safe. Phoebe returned the wave with her much younger hand. she cleared her throat a bit and let a smile grow onto her lips. "Work was good, Grandma! I got a lot of tips today!" Although Grandma didn't know what Phoebe did for work, she never asked. She was confident that her genius granddaughter would stay out of trouble and do the right thing. "That's good. There's pizza in the kitchen." With that said, Grandma returned to watching the TV, grabbing the remote to flip through the channels.

Phoebe didn't need to be told twice that there was food. Just the sound of pizza made her stomach gurgle. She entered the kitchen, noticing the pizza box before anything. She assumed it was delivered recently, able to feel the warmth when she opened the cardboard box. Grabbing a few slices and putting them on a paper plate, Phoebe then closed the box. Her eyes remained on it for a second though, brown gaze caught up on the LEGEND logo on the pizza box. This made her blink thrice with thought, turning and heading back into the hallway. Going up the stairs, which were now on her right hand side, she quickly made way to the room on the left hand side. This was her room, the place she lived out her fantasies.

Taking a few bites of the pizza, she smiled at the taste, her grandma still remembering she liked vegan pizza best. The plate now set aside, she climbed into a special chair, relaxing a bit. The chair was affront a computer, monitor on and computer already running. Opening up a program, she watched as a prompt popped up:

Run Neo Genesis?
Yes / No

Of course she moused over the "Yes" option and clicked it. Now fully relaxed, she let the new cutting edge technology do it's thing, connecting to her brain through a little socket located at the back of her head. This action made her body jerk a bit, it always feeling weird, but soon enough she was put under and her consciousness entered the world of Neo Genesis.

Estelle, the high praised Kitsune, started to spawn in after a weird electrifying like sound emitted. With a flash of light, she was there, the sound now ending. She was in the Hylian Province, though she wasn't exactly within the Wispin Woods. Before her last log out, she was waiting to do a raid, but logged off before doing it to get some rest. Affront the dungeon, which looked like a mere cave, she could see inside. It was dark and gloomy, like that of a cave from a scary movie.

Of course she could clear the dungeon herself, but she didn't want to. She loved helping others, her kindness being one of her well known traits. There was nobody nearby to party with however, so she decided to go into the Wispin Woods area. Heading down the dirt road, she opened her pet tab. This automatically summoned her arctic fox to her side. It barked happily, able to see Estelle again for another day of adventures. Estelle stopped for a second, squatting and petting him. "Hey there buddy. You miss me? Guess what! I have a name for you!" Opening her inventory, she took the name-tag item from it that she had been saving. Using it on the fox, she gave him the name Tickles. After answering yes to the "Are you sure you want to give your arctic fox this name?", she smiled and nuzzled the pet lovingly. Standing up, she started to walk once again, heading towards the Wispin Woods. "Come on Tickles! We're going to try and find the gazebo again!"

[I'm so sorry! I wasn't getting ANY alerts for this thread even though I had watched it. Please forgive me for my long absence.]

In Game

Simple. Ari said to herself as she watched her large opponent fall. Knowing it was completely dead, the Kitsune slid her sword back into it's sheath which resided on her hip. Turning to Ghost, her fox friend, who was up to her elbows with large teeth and claws, she smiled. Nice job. She complimented, receiving a purr like sound in reply. The fox was then engulfed in blue flames, though no cries of pain rang through the forest. In a flash, the blue flames disappeared and left Ghost, back to his normal appearance. Bending down, Ari picked up the white fox and held him close to her chest as she continued her stroll through the forest. After a few minutes, Ari's ears pricked at the sound of a young girl crying. It seemed close and she became curious. The crying sounded hollow, as if it was being carried on the wind, yet it was loud. A ghost. Ari immediately thought as she approached the spirit. She had been correct. Sitting in a clearing, sat a girl around 11, sobbing into her hands.

Ari circled the little girl but stopped when she saw the girls back a second time. She made sure to keep two feet away, not wanting to disturb the child. Staring closely at the girl's back, she noticed it was not a shadow cast by the trees, but a large wound. Made by a large sword no doubt. By the looks of the wound, the was struck from the front. The sword must have weighed at least 12 pounds by the looks of the small cuts towards the bottom. A very crappy gouge indeed. Ari thought to herself. After getting a pretty good grip on the situation, Ari nodded and walked off. It must have been a man, strong yet not skilled. His moves would be slightly sloppy and he'd have a large build. By the look on the wound, he must enjoy killing since the girl's bottom half was covered in blood. No surprise since the attack was aimed at her gut. The girl had a certain symbol... Could she have been from the rebellion? If so, then her killer was most likely from LEGEND. Either that, or someone trying to become apart of LEGEND. With this, Ari already had enough information to find the little girl's killer. No one that young deserved to die. Ghost, we're going on a hunt. Ari smirked, her goal to kill the man who killed the young girl.

in game:eji

Where would Eji go after this? Yes he wanted the flower for his own reasons,but after this there wasn't much anywhere. Not that he didn't mind the legacy he created for himself but what is the point of having a cover up if you don't have to cover up something. Most importantly how does one even come by the resistance. Its not like he can sit down with a group of people "oh hey crazy weather we are having here,and how about that resistance eh?" He never really thought about it, and there wasn't a way to connect with them in the real world either, especially with him living off the grids on the middle of no where. His thoughts were interrupted yet again.

Eji did not like to be ordered around. Yet he accepted it, after all when working with people and not talking to them,the least one should be able to do is follow orders. A sense of protectiveness fell on to the other before Eji even went to take his stance in front of him. shield out and sword ready he kept his eyes peeled for any and all things friendly or otherwise, and he ears sharp to keep track location and movement of Kah'Raos. Honestly he could do this in his sleep. Even in real life heEji could tell what creature was sneaking around the house by simply the sound or the movement of the grass. Of course he doubted this was some lost racoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.