Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It usually goes to the page with the post added. But if I leave the page afterward or close it it just disappears again. Also the auto-saving thing no longer pops up. >.>

Hmm... weird.

Well, like I said, that's why I always refresh after making an IC post -- just to make sure.

*yawnstretch* Hopefully I'll be able to get back to more vigorous GMing sometime next week as my online course comes to a close.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Actually, roadblock. Not sure what this is referring to.

"He started attempting to count on his fingers before he realized that the aura mage was already trying to say something else."

Nor why Niniane didn't react to it.

Actually, roadblock. Not sure what this is referring to.

"He started attempting to count on his fingers before he realized that the aura mage was already trying to say something else."

Nor why Niniane didn't react to it.

He was trying to remember how old he was and abandoned the effort to pay attention to Aria's next topic of conversation. Niniane just told him how old he was in response (I think?).

He was trying to remember how old he was and abandoned the effort to pay attention to Aria's next topic of conversation. Niniane just told him how old he was in response (I think?).
Correct.

I've been trying to post, but now it is bothering me a little. I don't think it is in Aria's character to talk over someone. For a while I thought I could play it off, but it has proven more bothersome than I first realized. Any suggestions for how I should proceed?

I've been trying to post, but now it is bothering me a little. I don't think it is in Aria's character to talk over someone. For a while I thought I could play it off, but it has proven more bothersome than I first realized. Any suggestions for how I should proceed?
I don't really see why she'd need to talk over anyone in the first place. Care to elaborate?

I don't really see why she'd need to talk over anyone in the first place. Care to elaborate?
Well, the reason Yami's character cuts off talking about himself is because Aria continues talking. But realistically, Aria is interested in knowing about others, and would stop to listen to that kind of information.

Well, the reason Yami's character cuts off talking about himself is because Aria continues talking. But realistically, Aria is interested in knowing about others, and would stop to listen to that kind of information.

Hang on, let me take another look at what I typed.

Oh, this might actually be because I made Aiace interrupt in there myself. Awkward...

Technically, though, he did stop talking there when he started counting to himself. Is it possible that she just didn't see what he was doing with his hands at the moment and he looked up again when she turned to him? Maybe we could say that an animal instinct of his kicked in and he caught her turning before she started talking again?

Oh, this might actually be because I made Aiace interrupt in there myself. Awkward...

Technically, though, he did stop talking there when he started counting to himself. Is it possible that she just didn't see what he was doing with his hands at the moment and he looked up again when she turned to him? Maybe we could say that an animal instinct of his kicked in and he caught her turning before she started talking again?
Sure thing, but I think my post just got pushed to tomorrow. It is late, and I started a collab with the Spellheart group.

Sure thing, but I think my post just got pushed to tomorrow. It is late, and I started a collab with the Spellheart group.

No worries. Glad we got this ironed out, at least.

I should actually be finishing another promised post or three myself, so I'm perfectly fine with waiting right now.

Not my best work, but I wanted to get something out so I could get out of this awkward spot.

Not my best work, but I wanted to get something out so I could get out of this awkward spot.
No need to worry about it. Moving forward is the most important thing, really.

*yawnstretch* Hopefully I'll be able to get back to more vigorous GMing sometime next week as my online course comes to a close.
Update: My health is on a downward spiral again. I make no promises about doing much of anything for this thread until at least sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.