Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post is up! I'll have to get Katsuruga- or whatever I left his name as since apparently I messed it up somewhere- moving again soon as well. I'll come up with something for him next.

Okay, I know I gotta post for Ki real soon. But what's the plan for Seth? I made a post a while back, relative to the office, I am wondering is the patchwork thing still around? As I believe Roo was posting as that before.

Okay, I know I gotta post for Ki real soon. But what's the plan for Seth? I made a post a while back, relative to the office, I am wondering is the patchwork thing still around? As I believe Roo was posting as that before.

Ohhhh right. That.

Um.

You can just time skip past the office if you want. Tbh, I really don't know much about how to play that thing.

...It's too quiet in here.

Here, have something cute:

...It's too quiet in here.
Still around but with my little brother still under my care for at least a few days I just can't be on that much yet. There is also keeping the house clean, or at least, preventing it from becoming a pig pen ...

Still around but with my little brother still under my care for at least a few days I just can't be on that much yet. There is also keeping the house clean, or at least, preventing it from becoming a pig pen ...

Oh, alright then.

I was also kind of noting how OOC activity seemed to come to a halt, and how so few people seem to be around...

Anyone know a good way to contact Kuro? We've been waiting on him for a while.

Oh, alright then.

I was also kind of noting how OOC activity seemed to come to a halt, and how so few people seem to be around...

Anyone know a good way to contact Kuro? We've been waiting on him for a while.
I've got him on Skype. I'm quiet now somehow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Sorry! I'm working on a post for this as well, just getting some sleep after a kind of sudden quest to the mainland for reasons...

Ohhhh right. That.

Um.

You can just time skip past the office if you want. Tbh, I really don't know much about how to play that thing.
O-O

So apparently the post I did a while back didn't work?! Um..... I guess tha

Edit: Well shit. Not even this post managed to work. Wow. Okay, that explains me waiting for the bazzilionth time. Seriously, why do I need to make so many posts just to get it to work?!

O-O

So apparently the post I did a while back didn't work?! Um..... I guess tha

Edit: Well shit. Not even this post managed to work. Wow. Okay, that explains me waiting for the bazzilionth time. Seriously, why do I need to make so many posts just to get it to work?!

...I have no idea what we're talking about.

Okay, so due to technical difficulties apparently all my posts in the past few weeks just bugged out on me. This ain't my computer and it seems to be working fine. So I guess I'll just reload my saved draft if it's still there and post again.

...I have no idea what we're talking about.
Pretty much just see my other post. I think my laptop is either broken or the browser is buggy. So I've been waiting on myself for ages rather then other people like I thought.

Okay, so due to technical difficulties apparently all my posts in the past few weeks just bugged out on me. This ain't my computer and it seems to be working fine. So I guess I'll just reload my saved draft if it's still there and post again.

...Do you actually see your post appear on the screen when this happens?

Cuz I know sometimes I click post and then it tries to load for a while but nothing happens. At which point, I highlight and copy my post and then refresh to see if it went up. I've never seen my post be there after that happens, which I guess means that if it tries to load for a while and then stops, it didn't go through. So then I always just paste the post that I highlighted and give it a second try. Usually shows up then.

Also, this is why I ALWAYS refresh the page like twice after getting up an IC post, even if I saw it go through the first time, just to make sure I did actually post.

It usually goes to the page with the post added. But if I leave the page afterward or close it it just disappears again. Also the auto-saving thing no longer pops up. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.