Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. I like the race. I am the race. We have become one.

Gosh, the OOC isn't as exciting as it used to be.

Perhaps it's because there's not as many people as you guys had before?

At least it's a heck of a lot more active than it was, say, a few weeks ago.

At least it's a heck of a lot more active than it was, say, a few weeks ago.
Yup. And I intend to keep it that way if I have any say in it :). I've got way too much social energy for a dull OOC.

Yup. And I intend to keep it that way if I have any say in it :). I've got way too much social energy for a dull OOC.

XD Well that's good.

I suppose the only reason I haven't been chattering on in the OOC is because people probably don't want to hear me ramble about Doctor Who forever, or receive periodic updates on my Pokedex completion in Pokemon Pinball RS. ...So yeah. o.o

XD Well that's good.

I suppose the only reason I haven't been chattering on in the OOC is because people probably don't want to hear me ramble about Doctor Who forever, or receive periodic updates on my Pokedex completion in Pokemon Pinball RS. ...So yeah. o.o
*loves Pokemon Pinball R/S* What is your high score?

*loves Pokemon Pinball R/S* What is your high score?

Well... I'm not sure what my all-time high score is because all the save data on my copy of the game was mysteriously wiped recently, thus inspiring me to attempt to fill the Pokedex since I'd be forced to start from scratch.

However my high-score(s) since I've started playing again would be 8,741,728,840 on Ruby and 5,152,301,184 on Sapphire. Both of those are without accepting any bonus rounds, mind you (except for the Spheal one that you really can't skip), since after a while I started getting so many bonus rounds and caught Rayquaza so many times that it just got boring and tedious to have to keep returning to a bonus segment every two minutes, so I just cut them out of my gameplay altogether to just focus on capturing and evolving. ...Somehow this resulted in my highest scores, miles above what I accomplished with bonus rounds included and I'm pretty sure miles above any score I'd ever received on my old file, so yeah.

As for Pokedex completion, I currently stand at 191 caught out of a total possible 205. I've already captured every Pokemon that's hatch-exclusive, plus of course the bonus round legendaries, and as the number of field locations with Pokemon left that I haven't captured starts to decrease it's becoming more and more clear that those "less than 1% encounter rate" species (as Serebii phrased it) are going to be the death of me, as so far I've managed to been lucky enough to encounter Latios and not choke but I have yet to see Latias, Aerodactyl or any of the Johto starters...

Sorry, am I showing off? I'm really not sure where that skill level stands compared to other experienced players.

...On a related note, I just spent who-knows-how-long in one specific field area on the Sapphire board because of one last Pokemon I needed to catch in that area. ...Or at least, according to Serebii, that Pokemon is in that area. However, 20 encounters later and I have yet to find it.

According to Bulbapedia, this Pokemon is not available on the Sapphire board at all.

.............. =_= And I thought Serebii was reliable...

Boop.
I'll post when the internet isn't being shitty and I am not tired.
Sorry for the delay.

Sorry after my whole Dongan Ronpa group my group conversations can get a little... Um yeah. I kid you not we reset the universe several times and met "Togagot" who is Togami's sprite mirrored. It was... kind of awesome really

*collapses onto the floor*

Ooooooi......Cheshire is home....

BTW, I am all for making the OOC super-active again.

BTW, I am all for making the OOC super-active again.

I'll be sure to ramble about whatever topics I am capable of rambling about, then.

So.....who has to post for what, Cheshire wonders.....

Alyx has to post for Seth
Either Gamer or Momo need to post for Katsuruga or Eri
Kaga needs to post for Niniane, Orion and Ex
O'possum has to post for Syrina
Cheshire has to post for Nox and Chester
Flames has to post for Valerie (though I saw you said you'd get to that)

...and Smudge, Nui and Zero get a vacation for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.