Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my "like" virginity has officially been voided.

"Huhu... I might have spared your life four hundred years ago, but now... Well put simply I get bored easily."

5092-1001901454.jpg

Sex: Female
Race: Reaper

Personality:
To most Syrina is just a playful girl who enjoys the company of others. However once she finds her 'plaything' she is revealed to be sadistic. The one who is unfortunate enough to become her toy will be the only one to see her true nature. That said, becoming her plaything means she thinks you can actually handle what she really is. Her sadistic attitude actually originates from her role as a reaper. In truth she often sympathized with those whose time had come. However if one sympathized with those whose time had come, then no one would die. She was forced to abandon her sympathy and other feelings of that kind. These sadistic tendencies took their place.

History:
"Go on... Take his life. His time has come."

"How long do humans live?..."

"They generally live for about eighty or ninety years."

"He doesn't look eighty... Is it really his time?..."

"Why yes. You see he fell in the river and drowned. It is his time."

"But you said humans live until they were eighty!"

"But that does not mean they do not die sooner! I have told you this many times! Now take his life!"

The young girl stared down at the boy in the water. He had drowned, but his life would not be extinguish until Syrina took it from him. However he was only a small child. No older than five. Syrina inched toward the figure floating in the water. She didn't want to do it, but she knew the consequences of refusing... She had suffered them before. Her hand shook as she reached out to his body.

His time has come... I must take his life... I... I...

Her hand fell to her side. She couldn't do it.

"Oh Syrina... Why did you have to refuse. You know what happens now."

The man who was speaking to her walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. Acting on impulse, the girl swung his arm off.

"W-Wait! Please!... I'll... I'll do it."

This is better than the alternative... This is the opposite of the alternative... The opposite of misery, pain, and sorrow... The opposite is...

"Enjoyment. Hmhmhm."

Now her hand was stable. She had hardened her resolve, by telling herself that this was enjoyable. And in some strange way... It was. She would never feel the pain of what

After that day, she should promise as a

Reaper and was to surpass the current Macabre. In between her assignments she attends NSA, but to her, her assignments are top priority.

Other:
-Her Scythe has been given the name "Caladrius" as a sort of cruel irony. Caladrius is a mystical bird with the ability to heal the sick. In a sense, so can her scythe.

I plan to make another character, but I have to read Huckleberry finn

Also, while I still have inspiration, can I make a Race sheet. After I am done with huckleberry

Last edited:
So. Our dear GM. The Cheshire of NLA, The Roo of TJA, the IT. How should the two characters suck at the student information office entrance proceed?

Yes...that is something I need to take care of....

I have a few ideas for the secretary....I'll just post for her/him once I've gotten things cleared. Sorry for the delay!

Guuuuuh... Don't get me wrong, its a good book. But it drags on and on and on... In any case I am finished.

Yes...that is something I need to take care of....

I have a few ideas for the secretary....I'll just post for her/him once I've gotten things cleared. Sorry for the delay!

Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason why we can't use the same NPC used previously in TJA?

Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason why we can't use the same NPC used previously in TJA?

We might, I just be inclined to try something new, seeing as this is an AU, after all.

Well shit.

:T So I just realized that this weekend's graduation party is for Ozu too....

And I just spent all my money......

And I don't even know what Ozu likes.....

Black Butler and Vocaloid, I guess.....

Shit.....

O'possum, what exactly does the Macabre class mean? I'm not familiar with it.

Oh, Roo chan. I'm not 100%, am I still in charge of the elemental's race sheet?

Well shit.

:T So I just realized that this weekend's graduation party is for Ozu too....

And I just spent all my money......

And I don't even know what Ozu likes.....

Black Butler and Vocaloid, I guess.....

Shit.....

>< I did say on the invitation that it was also Ozu's party... and also you didn't need to buy me anything fancy...

But um... if it helps any then Ozu also really likes Monster High, Scooby Doo and Eeveelutions, especially Flareon... Also vampires. And dragons. And demons.

...So yeah.

O'possum, what exactly does the Macabre class mean? I'm not familiar with it.
Ah yes I can change that. I was originally going to have each incarnation of the reaper be a reaper class. However for reasons already explained to me I know I shall not be the Ambassador of reapers, thus I will not be making reaper classes

>< I did say on the invitation that it was also Ozu's party... and also you didn't need to buy me anything fancy...

But um... if it helps any then Ozu also really likes Monster High, Scooby Doo and Eeveelutions, especially Flareon... Also vampires. And dragons. And demons.

...So yeah.

I know I just noticed the note on the back!!!

>.> I'll have to see if I can sneak out to Toys R' Us or something tomorrow.....

Worst case scenario, I'll have to buy her something online and bring it out to her later on.....

And I had the money, so I bought you a really fucking rad present! X3 I think you're going to love it!
Ah yes I can change that. I was originally going to have each incarnation of the reaper be a reaper class. However for reasons already explained to me I know I shall not be the Ambassador of reapers, thus I will not be making reaper classes
Reapers can still have classes, if you wish. Other than what I explained to you, there's plenty about Reapers that is up for interpretation. I just need to know what the Macabre is ^_^;;;;

In truth it was a Demon from Shin Megami Tensei. It is an incarnation of Death based off of the Macabre style of art, specifically taking inspiration from the painting Danse Macabre or Dance of Death

In truth it was a Demon from Shin Megami Tensei. It is an incarnation of Death based off of the Macabre style of art, specifically taking inspiration from the painting Danse Macabre or Dance of Death
.____. I don't really understand how that would be a class.....

Also, we don't really want stuff from anime or movies.......based on it is one thing, but making a straight up pre-established character is against the rules.

I know I just noticed the note on the back!!!

>.> I'll have to see if I can sneak out to Toys R' Us or something tomorrow.....

Worst case scenario, I'll have to buy her something online and bring it out to her later on.....

And I had the money, so I bought you a really fucking rad present! X3 I think you're going to love it!

Oh. o.o Looking forward to it, then! ^^

Well I only had inspiration from it. This was what SMT 4 said about it

"An evil spirit with the same name as the Death appearing in medieval oratorios.
It is truly Death itself, with the power to lead humans to death in an instant. It is depicted as a skeleton with a black cloak and a sickle to reap humans. It dances the feared "Dance of Death.""

As you can see not even close to the same character

That tiny quip was it. My plan was originally to be the Ambassador, and have different incarnations of reapers be different classes. Everything would have been based off the incarnation but the rest would be original. I would get into depth in each class, and their abilities, but like i said before, I am not going to be doing that. Thus I have taken care of the problem when it was first brought up.

Last edited:
Well I only had inspiration from it. This was what SMT 4 said about it

"An evil spirit with the same name as the Death appearing in medieval oratorios.
It is truly Death itself, with the power to lead humans to death in an instant. It is depicted as a skeleton with a black cloak and a sickle to reap humans. It dances the feared "Dance of Death.""

As you can see not even close to the same character

That tiny quip was it. My plan was originally to be the Ambassador, and have different incarnations of reapers be different classes. Everything would have been based off the incarnation but the rest would be original. I would get into depth in each class, and their abilities, but like i said before, I am not going to be doing that. Thus I have taken care of the problem when it was first brought up.

Alright then.

I'll add her to the room list.

Just realized Niniane and Aria are roommates.

Well, they're in for a pleasant surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.