Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized Niniane and Aria are roommates.

Well, they're in for a pleasant surprise.

Oh my.

I wasn't aware of that, either. XD

I will add all the new students to the CS list later tonight.....I'm being dragged into a Tim Burton Batman Movie Marathon and will not be able to concentrate if my life depended on it >~<;;;;;;

I will add all the new students to the CS list later tonight.....I'm being dragged into a Tim Burton Batman Movie Marathon and will not be able to concentrate if my life depended on it >~<;;;;;;
Sounds like fun. Have a good time!

"Grovel if you wish. If Master Samuel wishes it then I must do so."

5688-1298758725.jpg

Sex: Male
Class: Vassal
Race: Human

Personality: Leon is all business. He lets little keep him from his duty that Samuel gives him. This is actually rather funny considering how Samuel allows him much free time, and won't always give him work to do. In the down time that he has an abundance of, he makes sure to keep his gear well maintained. As of late, Samuel has been telling him to go make friends and meet new people. This is a shock to Leon. At a distance one sees him as cold and ruthless, but when forced into a social situation he clams up, stutters and looses all composure.

History:
"Quickly dear child, you haven't much time."

In the rubble of a recent car crash, a man stand in the rain over a child around the age of seven. His eyes fluttered open. His world was dark it seemed.

"Now child I can help you. I can allow you to live. I only require you to be in service to me. I promise you, you will not be over worked, but I will have you do much for me. Now I ask you, do you wish to live?"

The child nodded weakly and the man smiled at the boy.

"Very well. I bestow upon thee the power of I, Samuel the Fallen. By accepting my offer you are forever to serve me in your life time. You will be stronger, healthier. You're life will be extended. Know this child, if you desire the sweet relief of death, back away now. I ask once more do you accept?

The child nodded.

By now it has only been ten years of Leon's engagement. He has served Samuel well these years. Samuel has held his promise, never overworking or mistreating him. Leon has done much for Samuel including hits and thefts. These are of the supernatural kind of course.

Other
-He keeps his gun at ready most of the time
-He is a trained swordsman and marksman and know martial arts

I am working on Samuel right now. He is going to be staff

Last edited:
Leon is accepted. I'll give him a room and add him to the CS list.

I'll send you some details about what you need to know for your introduction post ;P

Oh thank you for that! And the funny thing is that the reason I didn't finish Samuel was because i was thinking... Hm... I don't know what to make him? In the end I think he should be... maybe a Counselor?

Oh thank you for that! And the funny thing is that the reason I didn't finish Samuel was because i was thinking... Hm... I don't know what to make him? In the end I think he should be... maybe a Counselor?

Currently I believe the only positions taken are Headmaster, Vice Headmaster, Astronomy Teacher, Mortician and Shop Keeper at Cloud Cuckoo Land.

So ja, he could be a counselor, if you'd like.

I believe everyone has been added to the CS list now~

"If my race is one of cowards afraid to do the worst for the greater good, then I shall wear the title of Fallen proudly"

5688-627159479.jpg

Position: Counselor
Race: Angel

Personality: Samuel is a kindly man with a harsh face. Kindly though he is, he is a stickler for a job-well-done, and is often rather strict. He does everything with the best interest in mind, often using Leon as well to take on some of his jobs. That said he has a certain soft spot for the boy, seeing him as a father rather than a Master. He truly wishes for Leon to interact with the less violent of the students at the NSA. He may be fallen, but not because he is evil. He is fallen for his unconventional ways of doing things.

History:

"What say ye in your defense, Dominion Samuel?"

"What say I? I say I did what had to be done! I killed that Sorcerer."

"You were specifically told to let him live"

"I passed Judgment, something this Council is obviously afraid to do! He had killed many! Not just humans at that!"

There was some whispering amongst the Council Members

"Dominion Samuel, by decree of the Council-"

"No by decree of myself! I declare thee Fallen, and forever exiled from The Heavens."

The Chairman did not stop, but raised his voice. Samuel did the same.
"I declare thee Fallen and forever exiled from the Heavens! Now get out! Begone you worm!"

With out a further word, Samuel left the council behind. He was tired of following the rules. Judgement was not passed out enough by these rules. There were many who seemed pardoned from Judgment. But now... know they were safe no longer. Now fallen, Samuel was no longer shackled by the strict ruling of the council. He spent his time condemning many. After over millennia he met a child on the verge of death. He had seen many die before their time, and took pity on the child. He bestowed the child with his power, in exchange for the child's service. From there he taught the child the way of the swordsman, and marksman. That child became a trained Vassal of Samuel. A Vassal of Judgement. After that day, Samuel applied to be a Councilor at the NSA. He made Leon attend.

done. Im done.

"If my race is one of cowards afraid to do the worst for the greater good, then I shall wear the title of Fallen proudly"

5688-627159479.jpg

Position: Counselor
Race: Angel

Personality: Samuel is a kindly man with a harsh face. Kindly though he is, he is a stickler for a job-well-done, and is often rather strict. He does everything with the best interest in mind, often using Leon as well to take on some of his jobs. That said he has a certain soft spot for the boy, seeing him as a father rather than a Master. He truly wishes for Leon to interact with the less violent of the students at the NSA. He may be fallen, but not because he is evil. He is fallen for his unconventional ways of doing things.

History:

"What say ye in your defense, Dominion Samuel?"

"What say I? I say I did what had to be done! I killed that Sorcerer."

"You were specifically told to let him live"

"I passed Judgment, something this Council is obviously afraid to do! He had killed many! Not just humans at that!"

There was some whispering amongst the Council Members

"Dominion Samuel, by decree of the Council-"

"No by decree of myself! I declare thee Fallen, and forever exiled from The Heavens."

The Chairman did not stop, but raised his voice. Samuel did the same.
"I declare thee Fallen and forever exiled from the Heavens! Now get out! Begone you worm!"

With out a further word, Samuel left the council behind. He was tired of following the rules. Judgement was not passed out enough by these rules. There were many who seemed pardoned from Judgment. But now... know they were safe no longer. Now fallen, Samuel was no longer shackled by the strict ruling of the council. He spent his time condemning many. After over millennia he met a child on the verge of death. He had seen many die before their time, and took pity on the child. He bestowed the child with his power, in exchange for the child's service. From there he taught the child the way of the swordsman, and marksman. That child became a trained Vassal of Samuel. A Vassal of Judgement. After that day, Samuel applied to be a Councilor at the NSA. He made Leon attend.

done. Im done.

Awesome~ I shall add him to ze lists.

Feel free to make your introduction post when you're ready!

Roo chan, do you have any really scary characters?

So, O'possum, did Samuel just teleport Leon to the main office or something? Cuz that's where Katsuruga and Eri are.

I'm just a bit confused, as he seemed to go from outside to inside the school rather fast....

I figured there would be a problem in places. My apologies.

All fixed. That was easier. I just added he was inside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.