RESOURCE Need an RP content tag? Request one here!

• Before posting a thread, please take a look at the Iwaku FAQs to see if your question has already been answered there!

Sorry, my phone doesn't do well with quotes Dx I was just pointing out the tags that we already have. I just wasn't sure if some of the tags we had suited your needs o.o

No worries. I was on my phone too, and I specifically mentioned that there were likely to be some tags in my list that already existed, because I didn't have the service to read the content tag list over first.

Can I get a tag for "tarot" (or "tarot cards", if you like that one better)? Meaning -- RP's based off of or borrowing elements from concepts or themes in a tarot card deck.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
How the heck can we be missing the tag adventure? I only noticed it now cause I was tagging my post and didn't get it as a suggestion o_o One would have thought since we even had it as a one x one genre forum once that it would be one of the first we added to the tag list xD Or is it categorized under another name maybe?

Action-adventure :)

Don't ask me why it's combined vnv Just because there's action doesn't mean there's adventure and vise versa.

Multi-character?...

For one on one rps that require more then one character from either partner

Multi-character?...

For one on one rps that require more then one character from either partner

Double(d?) Characters and Multiple Characters are already tags :) Also No Multiples in case of GMs not wanting people to double up :)

Double(d?) Characters and Multiple Characters are already tags :) Also No Multiples in case of GMs not wanting people to double up :)

I didnt know @_@

Is there i place where i can see all the tags that are already in

Also i meant in the case of both or one partner playing multiple characters

Also i meant in the case of both or one partner playing multiple characters

That's exactly what the tags I mentioned are for o.o; Most tags aren't just for group roleplays or one x one roleplays, but for general purposes.

Here's a list of tags that can be found in the FAQ: What is the complete list of available content tags?

EDIT: definitions straight from the tags list:

Doubled characters - Indicating that the author prefers, allows, or is seeking players who will create and play as two characters.

Multiple characters - Indicating that the author prefers, allows, or is seeking players who will create and play as two or more characters.

Futanari?

I was just creating a search and tried that tag but it didnt appear

@Astaroth, I think some of these tags would be a lot easier to find if they were rewritten like language: mild, language: explicit or euphemisms: hilariously bad, euphemisms: explicit or even fantasy: modern, Fantasy: science. The tag list is large and intimidating enough to look through without spreading these tags across multiple letters, especially if you know what to look for but don't know where to look. With me being a mobil user, there's no other way for me to look through the tags but by alphabet either. Also, it'd make searching them by the limited search bar so much easier.

Reactions: Kagayours
Ah! Most of my role play friends are into kpop or korean idol games. I don't see tags to fit anything I usually create or search for!

The tags: "kpop" and "korean" are the most popular ones used on RPN if you maybe want to add them for those of us who are now playing over here.

Thank you!

I noticed you guys don't have a 'language: explicit' kind of tag? xD Mind throwing that sort of thing in there along with mild, so on and so forth? How about stuff like euphemisms: explicit, euphemisms: mild??? I'd really love to have that stuff in there, if possible!

I noticed you guys don't have a 'language: explicit' kind of tag? xD Mind throwing that sort of thing in there along with mild, so on and so forth? How about stuff like euphemisms: explicit, euphemisms: mild??? I'd really love to have that stuff in there, if possible!
We do have these tags, actually~

clean language
mild language
explicit language

vague euphemisms
dirty euphemisms
explicit euphemisms
hilariously bad euphemisms

Here's a complete list of available tags. :D

They're just a little hard to find due to the way they decided to list them o.o;

They're just a little hard to find due to the way they decided to list them o.o;
The original tag list was actually taken from three distinct items: thread prefixes, a list of thread warnings for Libertine/teen, and a list of thread content "warnings" for the main roleplay forums. (And I think a couple other things got thrown in there too when Roleplay Resources came about.) They weren't originally intended to go in a big list like this when they were made, so that's why. I agree that restructuring to fit the patterns of some of the other tag groups is a good idea, and I plan on doing that soon- but it's going to be time-consuming. Hopefully by September 1st though!

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
New tags (sorry guys, I've not been getting alerts on this thread again): alchemy, antiheroes, chinese, conflict: man vs. man, conflict: man vs. nature, conflict: man vs. self, conflict: man vs. society, conflict: man vs. technology, cpop, dimension hopping, evil characters, good characters, intersex characters, japanese, jpop, korean, kpop, neutral characters, non-human characters, slow burn, tarot, timeskips.

@Peregrine @Kagayours @SleeplessVampire @Kade

We also have so many tags that I've had to split the FAQ into two parts. It had hit the maximum length.

0-9, A-M
N-Z

Could you add Yuri as a tag?

Yaoi and Yuri are not widely known Japanese terms o.o Besides, we already have the femalexfemale tag.

Yaoi and Yuri are not widely known Japanese terms o.o Besides, we already have the femalexfemale tag.
Femalexfemale doesn't mean yuri, though? It also doesn't mean lesbian, either. Femalexfemale can mean just a female cast, it doesn't always mean romance. It also doesn't mean it has anything to do with Japan, which Yuri does. Yuri and Yaoi are both niche here on iwaku, and every time I create a Yuri group roleplay here on iwaku it attracts the same crowd of people. If someone were to see the Yuri tag they would most likely know what that entailed if they are into it. Would also make searching for yuri roleplays a whole lot easier.

Yuri (genre) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: