RESOURCE Need an RP content tag? Request one here!

• Before posting a thread, please take a look at the Iwaku FAQs to see if your question has already been answered there!

More tag ideas if you see them fitting @Astaroth
  • Circus
  • Pirates
  • Threads Only (there's an option for RPers who seek only PMs, but I didn't see one for only threads)
  • No Sex (Didn't see an option for this unless I missed it. Meaning no sex, not even fade to black)
  • Fandom: Spin-off
  • Mythology

Last edited by a moderator:
PMs only (for the RP search sections so people looking for partners that only want to RP in PMs have search options)

We already have convo and convo roleplays for this I believe ^.^

Maybe tags that state how many characters a player can have? Maybe one player character, two player characters. two+ player characters?

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth and Ali
New tags added: doubled characters, carnival, multiple characters, no multiples, no sex, pirates, spin-off (fandom)

We already have a mythic tag for mythology-based stuff. :]

As for something specifying that players are looking for thread-based roleplay, I feel like that's unnecessary since threads are the default and you can use the convo and chat ones to designate otherwise. If we did thread-based, basically EVERYTHING would get tagged. D: It's easier to just filter out the convo and chat tags.

New tags added: doubled characters, carnival, multiple characters, no multiples, no sex, pirates, spin-off (fandom)

We already have a mythic tag for mythology-based stuff. :]

As for something specifying that players are looking for thread-based roleplay, I feel like that's unnecessary since threads are the default and you can use the convo and chat ones to designate otherwise. If we did thread-based, basically EVERYTHING would get tagged. D: It's easier to just filter out the convo and chat tags.

You rock! Thanks. 8)

Can we get "Exploration" maybe? =D

Or charted. Just stuff like characters exploring in general.

@Ali

No problem!

@The Mood is Write

Oh no, I just wanted to make sure I understood the context you were looking for.

Oh no, I just wanted to make sure I understood the context you were looking for.

No issue. Just trying to help make it as clear as possible.

Reactions: Astaroth
Finally decided to tag some of my roleplays. I'm on my phone currently, so I'm sorry if some of these already exist. Feel free to ignore them if they do, or any that aren't appropriate as tags.

Survival, supernatural creatures, non-human characters, gifted characters/supernatural powers, overpowered characters, gods as characters, large cast of characters, modern fantasy, urban fantasy, science fantasy, high fantasy, (optional: large) time skips, concurrent plot lines, man vs nature, (non-virtual reality) games and/or MMOs, politics/ political themes, alchemy, warfare, fight scenes, multiple/alternate dimensions, slow romance, significant non-romantic relationships, evil/villainous main character/s and/or anti-heroes, loyal followers, theme changes, personality changes

urban fantasy, science fantasy, high fantasy,
politics/ political themes,
(Does political intrigue cover this?)
Does War cover this?
fight scenes
Correct tag: Combat
multiple/alternate dimensions,
Correct tag: Multiverse?
significant non-romantic relationships
Correct Tag: No romance?

Asides from the ones I'm unsure if, we already have the tags I listed above ^.^

Wow. That was quite the wall of quotes. O_O I guess I'll... try and clarify on a few of them? Is that what that was for?

For alternate dimensions, none of those cover what I was thinking of. I'm talking about walking between alternate dimensions, or having individual and/or creatures crossing between alternate dimensions. Therefore, alternate universe or alternate history don't really cover, but a multiverse seems far too large scale if there's only one other dimension. I suppose it could work, though.

My concern with a "no romance" tag is it implies that there cannot and will not be any romance anywhere in the story, which might not be true in side characters and back stories. But that one isn't that big of a deal.

Wow. That was quite the wall of quotes. O_O I guess I'll... try and clarify on a few of them? Is that what that was for?

For alternate dimensions, none of those cover what I was thinking of. I'm talking about walking between alternate dimensions, or having individual and/or creatures crossing between alternate dimensions. Therefore, alternate universe or alternate history don't really cover, but a multiverse seems far too large scale if there's only one other dimension. I suppose it could work, though.

My concern with a "no romance" tag is it implies that there cannot and will not be any romance anywhere in the story, which might not be true in side characters and back stories. But that one isn't that big of a deal.
How about "Otherworld Fantasy"?

For the alternate dimensions tag? No, because otherworld fantasy is just fantasy that is in a world not earth, yeah? What if one of the dimensions is the world as we know it? Honestly, though, I really don't care that much about this tag to keep going back and forth about it. I was just trying to explain what I was thinking. I don't really need an alternative. If I do, I can just go read the tags myself at some point.