need 5 guys for vampire love story XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will. And to be honest I only got into one episode of the anime so I have no idea what exactly goes on in the anime. XD
I was just going to take the idea of a harem and go off of that

Is better if we make our own story and don't follow what is happening in the anime. We only use the characters for inspiration .
And I will say goodbye for now . I'm to tired and I hope you find other members for the roleplay.

And if I can't find anyone else would you like to play two characters and maybe my other friend on here will like to play two characters too so would be the even for brothers and I'll play the two sisters

I wouldn't mind playing 2 brothers if needed.

Thank you so much Hoyseth. I'm going to give it another day or so and if I don't have anybody then we all can just play two characters. *jumps on you and hug *

I would play two characters but I'm not fit with the other characters personality .

Reactions: WanderingHyrda
Woot now we need one guy.... ill find today don't worry

That would be lovely I'm really wanting someone to play the number one brother XD

Alright give me about 20 minutes and I'll bring my friend

So until now we have brother 3 , 4 and 5 and we need someone for number 1. I was thinking . You can roleplay as the only girl and we can have only three brothers to get this started . What do you say Thinker ?

Wizard Justin said:
Alright give me about 20 minutes and I'll bring my friend
It's fine we can just use 3 brothers.
Unless you already got someone

So until now we have brother 3 , 4 and 5 and we need someone for number 1. I was thinking . You can roleplay as the only girl and we can have only three brothers to get this started . What do you say Thinker ?
And that works unless Justin already found a friend.

Hold your horses everyone! I'm in DAH house. XD don't mind that entrance.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
OK Justin thank you so much *jumps on you and hugs *╰(*´︶`*)╯

So we are all . Let's get this started .

Reactions: WanderingHyrda
Status
Not open for further replies.