Nature of the Beast

ODESSA CARRIGAN​

Decidedly, Selina was the devil. The devil with a lemon popsicle. There was no question in the detective's mind whatsoever that it was all intentional. The scientist could have bled out in the trunk and Selina wouldn't have cared. What she did care about was causing drama, and there was sure to be enough of it, squished in the back with her two boys.

Without a word, her eyes daggers, Odessa climbed into the middle seat, and shaking her head, she buckled in as she waited for Levi and Charlie to follow suit. She knew what Selina was hoping for, but she wouldn't give it to her. Not for a second. Her shoulder ached, her head hurt and she was halfway to a nervous breakdown, and all she wanted was her apartment and a long soak in the tub, and to never think about this miserable weekend again.

"Let's just... get home, okay?" She said quietly, hoping that the other two understood her meaning behind it. There would be time to talk about things later, but there was too much room for chaos in that car, and she wasn't interested in opening that can by any stretch of the imagination.

SETH BRANDER​

The flashlight beam bounced off the damp concrete, as Seth followed the familiar path towards down the abandoned rail line. Too many times now, he had come this route, and too many times he had found absolutely nothing.

But still, he came. He couldn't understand it, the draw... and a part of him had to wonder if his obsession wasn't paranoia... but whatever she told him, he knew Odessa was keeping something from him, and if she was desperate enough to do that, there had to be a reason for it... and he had to find out, before she got herself hurt, or worse.

And still he came...

Scanning the wall, he checked for the door again and when he'd found the latch, pulled it open, stepping inside. The hovel had been cleaned out a week earlier, but he had combed every inch of the space, just in case, and found little of value. And yet...

Stepping fully inside, he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, shaking his head.

"The hell you doing, Seth...?"

CHARLIE CAINE

Simply put, Charlie was going to kill Selina. It didn't help that the convertible wasn't the biggest, Odessa was practically squished between him and Levi. The blonde wanted to wrap his arm around her shoulder, not only would it have been a little bit more comfortable but he'd have that extra barrier between her and Levi.

The doctor was a good soldier, once a great friend but he's always been a snake. He would just have to be content knowing that Odessa was more than capable of spotting it out. So the drifter just stuck to watching the landscape pass by them through the window. Selina seemed to be in a fine mood, no doubt it was because the awkward situation she forced them into, and sang along with the radio this time around.

Charlie liked Selina best when she was singing. The woman had a beautiful voice and it was one of the few things that remained constant with her after the project. He'd come to tell Odessa in time that before it all the blonde devil was a different woman, a warm person with a big heart. He'd come to tell her that she was the only super soldier that had her entire persona shift after the mutation.

The drive back to New York City felt just as long as it had leaving it. Charlie didn't know what Levi was doing, he didn't care. When he could though, the drifter would steal glances at Odessa. She didn't have to do a single thing for his chest to tighten ever so slightly, for him to hold his breath in thought. It was getting ridiculous.

But soon enough the iconic skyline appeared and then there was Charlie's usual haunt.

"From one motel to the other..." He chuckled as he was the first to step out. "Stay safe you two. I'll speak with you soon, Des." His eyes lingered for a moment on the red head, as if he wanted to say something else, but the door closed all the same and Selina revved up the engine.

LEVI GARDNER

Would it kill Charlie to be any more subtle? Jesus it was always silent but obvious declarations with that man, the way he'd steal puppy eye glances or how he let himself stand outside the door of Selina's car just a few seconds longer. Sometimes the good doctor wondered how such different people came to be so close.

He was speaking about himself and Charlie of course.

But Levi was far more focused on another relationship, the one he was beginning to grow with the girl pressed next to him. He was still unsure quite what he wanted, whether it was her or some kind of rivalry fuel. At one point in the car ride he even considered the possibility of it being both but in the end Levi figured he'd have a clearer direction after that dinner he promised her.

He was the second person to leave as the yellow convertible pulled up to the Sheraton.

"I'll be in touch with you soon." Levi promised with a quiet smile. He closed the door quickly and disappeared behind the grand doors just as fast.

SELINA STEELE

And then there was two. Well, three--if you considered the discolored prisoner a passenger of their little road trip. Selina considered being subtle about it all but realized where was the fun in that? So instead she just asked where the red head wanted to be dropped off before she she began to tease.

"You know all three women those two men have fought for are completely different?" She grinned from the front seat, driving fast but not overly so. A laugh escaped her as she seemed to reminisce but Selina continued all the same. "Me. You. Nerissa. We're total and completely different beings. If you think you're confused just imagine how I've been all these years."

Selina sighed, her tone drying a little. Her next words were nearly somber."They're kind of assholes for putting us through it, if you think about it though."

She didn't speak much after that, the fun had died down and she needed to figure out where she was gonna keep One Eye over there. The drive to Odessa's residence was the shortest and the blonde didn't even wait for Odessa to turn before she sped off. Selina did say goodbye though.

She settled on the tunnel. Her good old tunnel. Driving to her usual spot she entered, eyes growing yellow as she walked through the darkness. One Eye was tossed over her shoulder, like a dusty rug, and she whistled to herself along the way. Eventually she came to the hovel and stepped right in. It was home, after all.

Whistling she flicked on the lights and threw the scientist onto the floor, only realizing afterwards that she wasn't the only person in the room.

"Who... the hell are you?"

• Love
Reactions: rissa
ODESSA CARRIGAN​

She wanted to tell Selina to shut up... to mind her business and keep her thoughts to herself. But the fact of the matter was, as irritating as it was to feel manipulated by the woman, Odessa couldn't deny what she said. She knew what Levi and Charlie had done to each other - and even if she didn't have all the details, she could only imagine what it had felt like for Selina to be cast aside in the end by both of them.

And she would have been lying if she'd said she wasn't afraid of ending up the same way. Maybe it was part of what made her so unsure... what made her cling to the idea of Levi when she knew it wasn't right. Levi was a player... and she knew even if he wanted her, it wasn't for anything lasting, anything deep. Not yet, anyway.

But what about Charlie? Charlie was patient, and seemed to understand she needed to test the waters, but how long would it last? Would he outgrow her? Would he get tired of waiting for her to decide she was ready? She said she wanted space, but how much? How long?

Entering her apartment a few minutes after being dropped off, she collapsed without a word on the couch and dropping her head into her hands, she let go... She let go, and for nearly an hour, she heaved every emotion she could into her hands, until finally, exhausted, bolstered only by a half eaten carton of ice cream and a lukewarm beer, she passed out.

SETH BRANDER​

"What the hell!" The exclamation came in simultaneous motions as Seth grabbed his side arm and pointed it at the woman. His eyes moved swiftly, from her, to the figure on the floor and then back to the woman again, as gaping, he stared...

If he had anticipated anything at all when the lights had turned on, it was definitely not the scene that had played out before him. The nonchalance of the woman was, to put it mildly, alarming, and for a moment he could think of absolutely nothing rational to say, or do. Then, of course, it occurred to him that the weapon in his hand actually meant something.

Blinking, forcing himself out of his momentary stupor, he clicked off the safety, eyes narrowing, and finger hovering above the trigger, he leveled the weapon on the woman, arms steady, heart pounding, "NYPD. You need to get the hell on the ground, right now! Is he... Did you... is that guy dead?"

SELINA STEELE

Selina let's one human live after stumbling into her territory and suddenly she was coming to home another one. Damn Odessa, damn her. The blonde woman was no stranger to a run in with the police but those times she was usually dressed in all black. A modern day cat woman with actual super powers. This time she just looked like a normal girl.

A normal girl who just tossed a half dead man across the floor as easily as a school book, she reminded. Selina brought her hands up but her face hardly spelled out concern. She could've disarmed him before he had managed to click the safety off, but maybe she had been just as surprised. Or maybe her time with the good guys were starting to make her soft.

"Okay hotshot. First of all, I'm not getting on the ground. It's very dusty." Selina began, casually throwing weight back and forth between the heel and ball of her foot. She remained casual about it all but the entire time she aimed to take control of the situation. "Second. He's not dead... probably. No promises about the future though."

Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Lips cracking a mischievous grin. "Third. Take that gun off of me and I won't hurt you, okay?"

For a moment she considered snapping it out of his grasp before he could react. Of course that'd hurt him the process but hey... she gave him a warning. But then her eye drifted to the badge on his belt and it all clicked. "You're a detective."

"You're here because of Odessa, aren't you?"

• Love
SETH BRANDER​

Staring, Seth opened his mouth again, stammering over his words for a moment as the woman's gall threatened his calm. She'd threatened him. He had a gun on her, and she threatened him. The nerve of some people was just... "You can't just... You... Augh! What the hell!"

Damn Odessa. Because somehow, she had roped him into something, whether it had been her intention or not. He had followed her lead, followed the path she had taken, and now this confusion. The fact that the woman knew his partner was no comfort, particularly given the state of the man she had tossed haphazardly to the ground, but his curiosity was sparked, and curse it all if he wasn't the least bit interested in knowing what was going on with Odessa these days.

"That's hardly important right now!" He hissed, in response, because he wasn't going to give the woman anything, no matter how sure she was she could take him on, "I'm gonna say it one more time. You need to get down on the ground... You're gonna need to get used to the dust. Prison cells ain't exactly the cleanliest of places, and considering I've got you, at least on some sort of kidnapping... assault and battery whatever the hell this is... you're gonna be spending a lot of time in the dirt."

SELINA STEELE

Selina could almost laugh. She was right in assuming he came here because of the other detective but he had enough balls to tell her to cut the shit. But then again maybe it was just ignorance... he had no idea what she was capable of after all. At first she played along, shrugging and slowly getting down on one knee.

She shot him a quirky look, her next words coming out fast. "Thecutedetectivesayswhat?"

In the blink of an eye Selina pushed off of her leg and pounced at the detective. She laughed while doing so, it was always a little entertaining for her to catch someone completely off guard. With just a flash of her blonde hair to warn him, Seth found himself suddenly against the floor with Selina on top of him.

Somehow someway, she had managed to close the distance and tackle him. Oh... and grabbed a hold of his gun. She looked at him from her position above him and winked. Selina held the gun up carelessly to tease him, before unloading it and tossing the bullets over her shoulder and out into the tunnel behind them.

"I told you it was dusty." Selina smiled mischievously, offering the now useless firearm back to the detective from atop of him.

• Love
SETH BRANDER​

She moved fast. Too fast. No one had any right, in fact, to be so quick. And when hd found himself suddenly on his backside, gun displaced, Seth Brander was absolutely, one-hundred percent certain he was a dead man.

Aileen would kill him, of course. She was only just starting her career, and she'd have no time to raise a teenager. And Christina... God... What would she do? She was at such a precious stage of life. None of that idiotic rebellion... No mini skirts and boyfriends with beards...

The woman spoke and his eyes snapped to her, as she disassembled the firearm with startlingly practiced efficiency. When she spoke, it was with a cocky sort of tease and in that, Seth saw his window for survival.

Lucky for him, the madwoman had no idea he was the grappling champ at the academy. Swiftly... Not as swift as her, but swiftly, Seth hooked an leg around her ankle and grabbing her wrists while pushing up with his whole body, he twisted... Spun and planting her back (perhaps with more force than was necessary), then straddling her waist, her arms cupped beneath his hands, he pinned the woman.

"So it is. And I'll be adding assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest to those charges. How the hell do you know Odessa?"

SELINA STEELE

Selina hadn't expected it. Usually when she ran at someone they ended up dead or too afraid to retaliate. She was curious to say the least, that he ended up to be none of those things. Now she could've easily broken free of his hold, wouldn't be a super soldier if one man alone was enough to incapacitate you, but maybe she liked the feeling of being pinned down for once.

Or maybe she was actually getting soft.

When her back hit the ground she let out a laugh, and for a moment she watched the detective from beneath him. Her eyes remained defiant--as did the smirk on her lips. Selina struggled, not enough to break free but just enough to keep things a little interesting for him. The blonde woman bit her lip.

"Why don't you call her up and ask?" Selina laughed, shaking her head. "She's home now by the way... just dropped her off at the apartment myself. Make the call, I won't try and run."

Whoever this man was, at very least he would provide some entertainment.

• Love
SETH BRANDER​

He was hesitant to move, hesitant to test... To trust. But with little other choice, given a lack of knowledge, he had to make a decision swiftly, perhaps not the best one...

Putting a finger up, he held it before her and his other hand reached for the phone at his side, "Don't you move. Not a muscle, understand?"

He didn't expect her to listen, but she had said she wouldn't try to run, and he had to hope she meant it. Pressing speed dial, he put the phone to his ear.

It was several rings, before Odessa picked up, her voice harried, as she mumbled into the phone on her end.

"Odd? Oh thank God. Listen... Are you okay? Tell me you're okay?"

"Seth? What... Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry. I just... I was away this weekend. Dad stuff..."

"Listen, Odd. I'm in the subway. That storage space... There's a woman here-"

"Seth... Please tell me she's not blonde..."

"That she is..."

Odessa swore, and he could hear shuffling, here a wince, "Odd. What are you--"

"I'm coming, Seth. Don't... don't you let her get clo--"

"Odessa. Stop. I've got this covered. Just... Are you okay?"

There was hesitation, and she mumbled, "Yeah. Fine. You sure you can handle.."

"Both hands, Oddball. But you and me? We're gonna talk."

"Yeah, Seth. I know... Be safe."

"You, too..." Hanging up, he tucked the phone back, looking down at the woman, "I'm gonna get up. You need to start talking."

SELINA STEELE

Oddball? Pfft. What a sickeningly sweet nickname, it was one that Selina knew she'd have to tease Odessa with once she saw her again. More importantly it implied a lot about their relationship, a slip up from the man if anything, Selina hadn't really thought that he might be her partner but now it seemed quite clear.

She rolled her eyes at his demand. The only thing she needed to do was get a drink later.

But in all the action, the one eyed scientist had woken. Selina hadn't even noticed until suddenly his bruised little corpse jumped into life. The scientist, their prisoner in which they had yet to fully interrogate, made a break for it. Selina's reaction was immediate--she threw Seth off of her with very little effort and chased him out into the hallway.

It was instinct, she made no attempt to appear normal. The blonde woman tackled the scientist just a few meters from the hovel.

"Get this thing off of me!" One Eye shouted out in terror, calling out to whoever might hear him, to the detective that she had left behind momentarily in the hovel. "She's a monster! She's a monster!"

Selina's face contorted angrily at the thought. It was a shame she couldn't just kill him.

• Love
SETH BRANDER​

"Damn it!" Of course she ran. He was stupid to think she wouldn't. The scientist took off and unseating him rather abruptly, the woman tore off after him and swearing, Seth untangled himself, to rise to his feet. It was a disaster, an absolute disaster, and despite what Odessa had said, despite her reassurances that she was fine, he was certain that she was in over her head with whatever was going on.

Grabbing the pieces of his firearm and reassembling the thing midstride, he poured out into the hallway and pointed it at the the woman, leveling it at her back as his eyes narrowed. He knew her speed, knew what she was capable of, but he wouldn't hesitate this time. He couldn't. Even if she knew Odessa, she was dangerous, and if he had to, he would end her...

"Last chance." He said, his voice a mask, now, of calm demand, "You need... to let him go, put your hands up, and get down on the ground." He eyed the older man, heard the words and his mind revolved back to something he had talked to Odessa about, early on in their partnership... Her past was an open book, even if she wished sometimes that it wasn't, and that word..monster... it struck a chord in Seth that he hadn't anticipated.

"Both of you... Now! Hands up!"

SELINA STEELE

Selina knew how these things went, even if she only had little knowledge of the man behind the gun. "I can't do that, Detective. I'm sorry."

She had yet to turn around, her eyes drifting down to the crazed scientist below her. She couldn't risk it, there was no telling if he would run and it was just as unknown if the the detective would shoot him in an error of judgement. He could shoot her too of course, though so long as it wasn't through the head she'd probably be fine. One Eye though? Yeah. Not so much.

It was quick, as was everything that the blonde headed woman tend to do. In one fast fluid motion, there was the wind up and then the punch. Selina knocked the older man out cold once more and with cursing under her breath she turned back around. She was half expecting to get shot down but her hands came up to her head all the same.

"You really couldn't have just gotten Odessa to explain?" Selina groaned with a roll of her eyes. "You just had to go all 'I can handle this' on everyone didn't you."

• Love
SETH BRANDER​

"Then you explain..." Seth hissed, his finger itching over the trigger as he shook his head in frustration. He loathed the thought of shooting her - the protocol was a mess as it was, without factoring in that it would undoubtedly piss off Odessa. But she was leaving him with little other option, and he was too tired to keep going back and forth, coming back to the same conclusion that she just wouldn't cooperate.

His free hand pinched his nose for a moment, as he moved a little closer. The gun didn't lower, his finger didn't move, but he didn't fire... Everything in his body language suggested he would if he had to, but he didn't... Odessa hadn't given him much to work with, but he trusted her judgment and while she wasn't exactly exploding with complements about the blonde, she hadn't exactly warned him against her. That meant something, and he needed to get to the bottom of it...

"Because right now, what I see if a crazy lady, beating the hell out of an old guy with an eye patch, who seems to think you're some sort of monster. And frankly, I'm not huge on monsters, but I got a good friend who seems to think that maybe a few of them get a bad rep for nothing, and I'm trying here, Lady... Okay? I'm trying to give you the benefit of doubt. So help yourself, and tell me what the hell is going on."

SELINA STEELE

Selina raised a a single eyebrow. Straight as an arrow, this guy right here. The super soldier took a moment to gather her thoughts and to consider her options. She could lie--that was always a solid choice. She could also just beat him up, it wouldn't take too much effort and he made it a lot easier with the way he came closer. Then there was the truth.

And for some inexplicable reason she wasn't feeling particularly dishonest or violent at that very moment.

"First of all, it's Selina. Not lady. I'm not a monster... but I can be if I really wanted to." She dragged out the really, a single corner of her lips raising them into a half smile. Selina still spoke casually, but her hands remained in clear view of the detective. "One Eye right here tried to kill us. Shot your lady right through the shoulder in the process actually."

She pouted her lips and nodded her head in thought. "Yeah. He's kind of an all around asshole but we need him alive. He's gonna lead us to Odessa's father... which considering you called her Oddball just now over the phone... means you realize just how much of a big deal that is for her."

She was getting playful now, tilting her head and teasing him with her tone. "Is that all you wanted officer? Or would you like me to explain just a little bit more?"

• Love
SETH BRANDER​

To his abject surprise, and something of a relief, the woman launching in an explanation with very little effort, and breathing out, Seth let his gun droop just slightly from where he had positioned it. The story, however, was nothing like what he had expected to hear, and as she continued he blanched, swearing softly.

"He...he what? Is she... Where... How!?" Anger coursed through him, mingling with concern as his mind revolved back to the on the conversation he had had with Odessa. She had seemed tired, but hurt? There had been one moment where he'd heard the hiss... thought she had winced. But to think she had been shot and hadn't said anything...

Shaking his head, he holstered the gun and moving closer, gestured to the man with the eyepatch, his gaze dark, "Get him up. My guess is you aren't exactly skilled in the art of a legal interrogation, and given the countless charges I could already bring you up on, I think it's probably best I take things from here." At his side, he pulled a pair of cuffs free and held them out to her, "Put these on him. Carefully."

SELINA STEELE

"Oh but I give off the impression that I'm good at illegal interrogations huh?" Selina quipped, smiling though her eyebrows furrowed at the thought. That wasn't to say the officer was wrong--he was right of course; she had always been the best at getting information out of the three of them, by whatever the means.

Selina paused momentarily as he offered her the handcuffs. Questioning the detective with her eyes she snatched them, unafraid to act as she pleased now that he didn't have a gun drawn on her.

"I should just put these on you and call it a day you know." Selina grumbled, just loud enough that he could hear it. The blonde turned around and did as instructed however, albeit far from carefully. One Eye was somewhat awake, coherent enough to mumble gibberish but far too dazed to piece together a proper sentence.

"Odessa is fine by the way. You can stop looking so damn worried." She commented as she turned back around, rolling her eyes that every man was beset with concern for her. Selina crossed her arms, keeping one boot planted firmly on One Eye's hip just in case he tried anything else. "We already got the bullet and out and she's all bandaged up. No idea how she was planning on explaining that one to you."

• Love
SETH BRANDER​

Rolling his eyes, Seth did his best to ignore her quips. Normally, he could banter with the best of them, but hearing about Odessa and knowing that she had lied, and now dealing with potentially one, if not two crazed lunatics in an abandoned subway, while is precinct had no idea he was even there... it wasn't exactly high time to be flirting and trading barbs with a stranger.

The cuffs were secured and he was glad for a moment that she didn't argue, and looking to the man, he nodded, "I don't imagine she intended to tell me about it at all. Secrets aren't exactly Odessa's thing, but lately..." With a sigh, he shook his head and moving to the one-eyed man's side, he crouched down beside him.

"So here's the way is gonna work. I'm not gonna BS you and tell you you'll be fine as long as you cooperate. This woman, here? She's a nutjob... and she's just as likely to kill me as she is you, so I don't trust her within an inch of my life. But the way I see it, we've gotten this far and I'm willing to give things a shot. Problem, though, is... if you don't cooperate, I'm gonna have to let her take over, and I think you can imagine, sir... where that's going to lead. See... I can't exactly stop her. I mean... I could, but well, she's pretty damn tough and I'm not exactly on the clock." With a sigh, he sank bank, looking the man over, "What's it gonna be, then? You gonna tell me what I wanna know? Or do I leave you to Catwoman, here?"

SELINA STEELE

Selina watched with one quirked brow as the Detective showed her how a legal interrogation was done. Catwoman, heh. Witty. She helped just a little whenever the words coming out of his mouth demanded it. The slightest mention of her name was accompanied by the weight of her boot pushing down harder and soon enough One Eye seemed to stir.

It took a moment for everything to come back to the scientist turned pirate. He was confused but somehow someway he managed to stutter an answer.

"F-f-fuck you." He breathed and Selina laughed--no snorted. She took her boot off of him to turn the other way to laugh and One Eye groaned as the lack of support caused him to fall on his back. In all honesty she wasn't planning on interrogating him today... she was just gonna leave him in the hovel with a bottle of water and dog food... but this was shaping up to be fun.

"I-I've got nothing to say to you fuckers." One Eye spat, the chains of his cuffs scratching together as he struggled in them. "I'm already a dead man... I got nothing to say."

"What's the legal way out of this one, Bats?" Selina prodded with a grin after the laughter faded.

• Love
SETH BRANDER​

With a small sigh, Seth straightened, taking his time as he leaned back, cracking his shoulder, rolling his neck. He knew a thing or two about make someone sweat, and whatever the good doctor said, Seth had no doubt in his mind that the man didn't want to die. He was putting on a good show, and a less inexperienced detective might have fallen for the bluff, but Seth knew a thing or two about how to win at poker..

"I guess I can't." He said to Selina, with a quick, sly wink, "Did my best, but it seems he's just not going to cooperate. So, I guess I have no choice but to leave things in your hands. Just... be sure not to make too much of a mess. This was already a crime scene once, recently, and I'd really rather not have to comb through the gravel for chunks of... whatever the hell parts those were."

It had, of course, been fairly immaculate the first time they had been called to the subway station - the bullets had been the only indication that something had happened at all, and they had belonged to Odessa's gun. At the time, she had claimed she was chasing another gang banger, and was firing warning shots. Seth thought it had sounded fishy then, now he supposed he knew why.

Bending down, he patted the one-eyed man on the shoulder, "Sorry, bucko. Really wish I could've helped you..."

SELINA STEELE

Yeah. This was getting fun. Selina didn't acknowledge the wink but she saw it all the same and as soon as Seth gave the go ahead in the form of a shoulder pat, the blonde was on. Taking the tip of her heeled boot and placing it against the scientist's throat she offered him a sweet smile and just the slightest amount of pressure.

"Now do me a favor One Eye... you remember when we first met right? You tried to kill us, you shot a redhead, her stupid oaf of a boyfriend beat you into a bloody pulp? Yeah. That night. The only and I mean only reason I stopped him from killing you on that spot was the information you could have."

"Now I know you tried to wipe the computers at the complex but we got a lot. We know about the projects you've been running." She was lying through her teeth. Levi couldn't save any of the data but her own experience in the White Room was enough to solidify her story. "We know that they are government sanctioned... and we know that you are making more of us."

"Nobody from the original project was like that beast you threw at us." His eyes widened and he spat at her. Unamused, Selina pressed down and he begun to squirm. "Doctor Carrigan. The White Room. Tell me everything you know about them and I won't finish what Charlie started."

"Fuck off." He sputtered. Selina's brow twitched. Suddenly she cared a lot less about the information and a lot more about hurting him. She pressed down even harder, paying no mind to the detective just a few feet away from her.

"Son of a bitch..." She spat underneath her breath, intent on ending his life right there.

• Love