Natural Born Killers (Wade & Wagon)

Hollis awoke to the sun peering in through the slightly parted curtains, at which she rolled around to face an empty bed. Ben was gone, typical; but the scent of breakfast ravaged her nostrils. The girl immediately jumped out of bed, unaware that she was still completely naked, but stopped in her tracks as she passed by her clothes. With a quick glance down her naked body, she nodded and picked up a spare t shirt, presumably Ben's, and pulled it on.

Once she had made her way downstairs, her unruly pink hair tied up into a bun, the girl had seen the beanpole who was cooking breakfast and smiled. Her footsteps were quiet, though when she finally stepped onto the cold, tile flooring; Ben knew she was here. "Um.." Hollis blushed. She had never been made breakfast by a partner, nor have had this kind of reaction to her still being around in the morning. "I'm lactose intolerant... And.." Her stomach grumbled loudly. "Do you think I could have a bit of both?" Holly asked with a sheepish grin.​

"Sure." He said, continuing with his baking. This was a common thing with Ben whenever he had partners over, make them breakfast so that they feel special for Ben waking up early to make them breakfast. He was doing it to Holly, but he had to admit that what he was going to ask her would be different from what he'd ask others. Once finished making the eggs and pancakes, he separated the eggs in half, one plate with plain eggs, the other with american cheese on itself for himself. Cutting up the pancakes, he passed Holly her morning meal.

"Enjoy." He said, getting a glass of milk for himself. "So, about last night." He was pouring out the milk as he spoke, not looking to her. "That was one of the best experiences I've ever had with a partner before, and I do not say that often." He usually was hesitant to talk about anything sexual with his partners in case they were turned off from Ben. It could make them feel they were being used, but again, Ben had something on his mind he wanted to ask Holly. As he put the milk away, he spoke up again,

"Really, I can't say I've been with a woman who was as good as you in bed. And, well.... I'd rather not have that be our last time." He admitted, taking a sip of milk and sitting down. "I don't know if you feel the same way, but.... If you were up to, say, a small relationship together, I wouldn't mind being around you more." At worse, Ben simply wanted to have a sexual relationship with Holly only, where they could indulge in their sexual fantasies together. But, at best, Ben found something in her that reminded the young blonde of himself, not only sexually but also personality wise.

Her subtle hints of deviousness and sadistic ideas intrigued Ben, enough to he would like to get to know her more.

Hollis sat down, a large glass of orange juice in her hands. She carefully placed in down on the table, lazily wrapped her arms around herself and looked up at Ben with a surprised smile. It was not the disgust type of surprise, it was of excitement; though she was trying to keep her cool. This guy was perfect! Devious in the streets and in the sheets, handsome, tall, intelligent, intriguing, etc. Why wouldn't she continue this?

"I'm surprised I was up to your standards..." She took a drink before flashing a lop-sided grin. "Romeo. And... Yes. I would very much enjoy a longer relationship; whether you are looking for simply sex or not. I thought you were the best I've had, quite frankly!" Holly smiled, her cheeks turning slightly pink. What the fuck was going on with her?

"Plus..." Another drink and a smile. "I'd love to be around me a lot too." The pinkette winked at him before messing around with her fork. It only occurred to her that she should eat before she needed to get back to her apartment to feed the cat just then, and quickly too.​

Ben chucked, smiling to her. The same question could be asked with Ben in his thinking, as he wasn't thinking of their relationship as strictly sexual. He actually wanted to know a bit more about her, figure her out, talk with her instead of just sex. There was more to her than just that, but he also figured the sexual tension between them would be even greater if they got along emotionally as well.

It was a weird feeling he had to her, but he liked it so far. Though, he realized he did need to clarify something to the pink haired woman. His issue with being in a relationship.

He cheats a lot on people. No matter who it is, he doesn't not like being limited to one person, he enjoys sexual freedom with people, and if he stayed with Holly, he didn't want to hurt her emotionally when and if he found another person to sleep with. So, he needed to ask her the other million dollar question.

"Now..." He began, putting the cup down. "I do want to get to know you, I-I do, I really do. You're very gorgeous and I would happily like to date you on a date," he figured to start off with that, a promise of a date so she knew he was serious. But then he added, "but I... Don't like being with just one person.... Sexually, of course," he was quick to clarify.

"I would like to be your partner, but I enjoy being with other partners sexually. I like, uh.... sexual freedom." He rubbed the back of his head and began to also slightly blush, realizing how this all sounded. "Don't take it the wrong way, it's not because you're not good enough, far from it! It's just... How I operate, I suppose.... Though if you also want multiple partners while we're together, I don't have any problem with that, have fun with anyone you like, this is open both ways.... And, you know, I'm also bisexual, sooooo...."

His whole explanation was him trying to justify the question, but it came off awkward sounding, as he clearly had no idea how to word this in the right way to not make Holly uncomfortable with the idea. Adding in his bisexuality was also him trying to seal the deal on it, showing he would be okay with another man around the house, or sexually he could be flexible to both genders, but it sounded tacked on, as Ben was afraid of Holly no longer being interested.

Last edited:
Holly chuckled and reached for his hand over the table, giving it a chaste squeeze. She had been in many open relationships before, so this wasn't exactly a shock or new to her. In fact, she was more inclined to be with him because he had told the truth. It was endearing, and the fact that he felt that he needed to add the fact that he was bisexual was cute. Hollis had discovered her sexual identity at the ripe age of 13 years old, and she was inclined to accept this proposition.

"Listen, Ben. I've done this before, the multiple sexual partners thing. I'm okay with it, and I hope you'll be comfortable with this." She gave him a smile before righting herself on her chair. "I'd love to get to know you." She was very genuine, her eyes soft and her smile tender, as she scanned over Ben's face. "Just... Promise me that a threesome is on the table." Holly grinned.​

Ben sighed in relief to her answer, glad she had the same idea. Very glad, he did not want to be on her bad side. "Thanks. This'll be fun." With a relationship like this, who knew what would happen. But perhaps this time for Ben, he'd found a genuine partner he saw as an equal.

"Oh most definitely." He answered quickly, casually grinning and leaning backwards in his chair. "For you, ill do another guy involved." Surprisingly the MMF threesomes he's had are minimal to FFM ones, even though he was open to both.