1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
December 14th. The fall semester was coming to an end, as class finals were finishing up and vacation was around the corner. To celebrate, many a frat houses were partying for the occasion. One of these frays parties were in a large house, filled to the brim with young college kids wanting to destressed themselves by getting wasted and laid. For one guy, mainly get laid.

Ben Forbes, a man with a passion for partners was there to find one. This was his third year at college, and the rumor around campus was his ever revolving door of lovers. Ben was never for staying with one person, he enjoyed a freedom to open relationships, friends with benefits, sexfriends, call them whatever you want, he never stayed with one person. If he was ever put in a relationship, there was a likely chance he was still seeing people. Broken a lot of women's hearts that way, but he wasn't looking for love, just the sex.

He was, by all means, an emotionally manipulative human being. He was a womanizer who prayed upon those who he could easily manipulate. He never saw his partners as anything other than objects for him to sleep with, and once he got bored with them he moved on to the next one. It was pathological behavior.

With the liquor going around like water and lot's of teens in need of relaxation, he walked around the place to find someone of interest to him, a red solo cup in his hand filled with root beer as he didn't want to daze his mind with booze. Needed to keep his mind as straight as possible.

Reactions: WagonDaisy
A frat party was not exactly Holly's first idea of fun when it came to the start of her winter vacation. However, her friend Lillian and her had somehow been coerced by Lil's boyfriend to go visit his old frat brothers, which only made Hollis upset. What was she supposed to pry for when Ames was around? He was burly, pretty stocky and short, and could probably rip her head off in seconds. Quite intimidating, she'd always say. Whatever she thought about him, she only had one goal, and that was to get closer to Lillian. So, out of a mixture of spite and reluctancy, Holly went along as a third wheel.

She was sat in the back seat, adjusting the straps to her heels as the trio drove up in Ames' beat up Chevy truck. Their presence seemed to excite the already drunken patrons outside, who cheered as they pulled up alongside the house. One of the guys that cheered was Holly's ex-boyfriend; Graves, and when she dropped down from the box of the truck, he was immediately by her side. "Holls... Come inside with me. I can see that you're lonely tonight..." He grinned, snaking an arm around Holly's bare waist. She wore a pair of ripped black jeans, a long sleeved crop top, and a leather jacket. Still, however cold she felt outside was nothing compared to what Graves made her feel.

"Fuck off, Graves." She scoffed, wrenching herself from his grip as she walked up the stairs of the frat house. When the smell of alcohol hit her nose, she almost gagged; though the girl continued in. Her hair was tied into a pair of long pink braids, which swung as she swayed into the house, catching the eye of a few of her exes. She gave a grin and a wink, continuing to delve further into the chaos. Hollis Von Burr never drank alcohol at parties, she preferred to steer clear of the shit that made your mind foggy. She opted for a bottle of water she snagged from the main table, a cupcake also in her hand. Thank god they had sweets, it was not only cheat day, but Holly didn't think she'd survive this hell alone without food. The pink haired minx fell into the crowd, sitting on one of the kitchen bar stools as she licked the frosting off the delicious treat.

Ben himself ran into a couple of his exes, but thankfully had the good sense to walk the other way so they didn't see him. He tried going upstairs to seclude himself from former lovers, but he found even more and one seemingly wanted to talk to him.... Well I say talk, he threw her beer into his face and slapped him. He wasn't amused. With a small but heavy sigh, he went back downstairs and into the kitchen, looking for paper towels to clean himself off.

He walked past Holly and to the sink, his back facing her as he grabbed a large roll of paper towels. As he wiped his face of booze, he turned around enough for Holly to get a good look at him. A handsome fellow Ben was, with his hair slightly messy and blue eyes easily visible when his face wasn't covered. He wore a black light winter jacket and blue jeans with sneakers, but when he removed his jacket, he was wearing a dark grey T-Shirt that showed off his arms.

He was a nicely built guy, not body builder but more gymnastic, a perfect amount of muscle and flexibility. When Ben finished, he threw the towels away, finally noticing Holly. "... Hey," he said, giving a quick look at her. She wasn't too bad looking either for Ben, and he didn't recognize her, so obviously he was going to hit on her.

Holly looked to the tall man with nice arms and wiped away the remnants of her snack from her lips. "Hey.." She said, looking up at him with similar blue eyes, these ones icy and calculating. Was he just giving her a good time, or was he offering himself up as a plaything? Well, since Lillian wasn't here, he'd have to do. For now. Holly looked up at him with a cute smile, offering her hand for him to shake. "The name's Hollis. But.." She looked him up and down, admiring the way he was built. Not quite Adonis, but not Hermes. He looked flexible. That was good.

"You can call me whatever you want.." She purred, unscrewing the cap of her water before eying up his cup of mystery liquid. "You don't reek of alcohol.. So.. Root beer?" The minx guessed, taking a few sips of water before spinning around in her chair to face the man. "What's your name? I take it that it's not Greg, Sanders, Duke, or Graves... so; what is it?" Her smile curled into a more devious one, her dimples popping once she fell into her smile. "I hope it's not Romeo, cause.." She laughed and shrugged. "You don't seem to be doing too well with the ladies here.."

Ames and Lillian had found themselves in an upstairs bedroom, secluded from all the chaos downstairs. They'd be a while, and Holly's car was back at Lil's house. She was trapped.​

Ben chuckled. He saw how she looked him up and down, eyeing his physical looks. The devious smile revealed her intention, along with how her body was fully pointed at him. She certainly seemed playful to him, and he liked that. "Pleasure to meet you, Hollis." He said, giving a small smile back, also with the same kind of deviousness to it. "Root beer." He answered, raising the cup for her correct guess.

"Not much of a fan of the beer here. Bad quality all of it, the taste is terrible, like pennies melted into liquid." He lied straight face, obviously not revealing why he wasn't drinking alcohol. "Name's Ben. Ben Forbes." He said, shaking her hand. He gave a slightly tight grip, not wanting to crush her hand and force her away. It was gentle to see how she responded to the strength, get her to reveal anything he could learn from her body language or tone of voice. "Well, most of them are my exes. Wasn't expecting so many of them to be here. You probably don't buy that though." He joked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Nah, I'll take your word for it, Forbes." She lowered her hand to her lap, where she played with a stray string on her pants as she grinned at him; enjoying the mirrored image. Holly could tell he was different than all the dumb asses here, he had a devilish grin, and hopefully; a demonic agenda. He also seemed quite intelligent, as she suspected he didn't drink the beer for the same reason she did. Keeping your head clear meant that you couldn't be taken advantage of. You were the one taking advantage of others. Kill or be killed, essentially.

Her coat was taken off quickly, revealing the hidden choker she wore, along with a pair of black hoops that dangled and swung whenever she moved her head. Holly also had a septum piercing, that of the bull, which she admired for being so strong. "So, Forbes.." She looked around and drank a bit more of her water before speaking. "You wanna get the hell out of here..? Or maybe cause some drama?" The same devilish grin she had on earlier simply escalated, her eyes slightly dilating at the thought of trouble.

Her chest raised and lowered at a slow pace, however; the girl's brain was racing at 80 mph. What would this guy do? Was he more creative than she was? Did he pick on more than one person at a time? Who was he and why was she so fucking concerned, anyways?​

Ben's smile slightly widened, enjoying her very bizarre but also erotic behavior. She had an aura about her that seemed not just sexual, but devilish and cunning, like a Cheeta almost. He enjoyed women with that attitude, he barely ran into people who thought like that. It was, to put it basic, hot. Very hot.

Ben leaned in forward on the table, his arms resting side by side and he leaned in. "I wouldn't mind getting out of here and finding a place for ourselves, buuut.... What kind of drama were you thinking of?" Rule one of crazies, and one that Ben would find out as his life went on. Women who were this attracted to him and were very quick to ask these sorts of sexual questions were sometimes a little out of it.

Not all there mentally, a screw loose and were looking for a quick and easy fuck. But, Ben being Ben, he loved that suddenness of them, not afraid to immediately ask the million dollar question. That much forwardness was something he frowned upon.

Holly leaned forward, her pink tongue slightly poking out of her mouth as a hand reached up to hold underneath his chiseled jaw. She turned his head to face out the window, where Graves and Duke were readying themselves for a keg chugging contest. "Go out there and screw with them. I kinda already gave a little additive to their drinks, and maybe the kegs would need a little something too?" She cooed, handing him a bottle a laxatives. "Usually, I wouldn't make this big of a scene, but.." Her eyes narrowed at him, her smile turning upward gently at the corners. "When I have a pretty, unsuspecting partner like you... I'd rather not waste my chance." The girl purred and pulled away, gathering her coat and water before leaving, taking care to brush up against him with her wider set hips.

She had thrown her coat on before stepping out into the chilly December night air, seating herself next to a cute boy by the name of Alexander, who set his lawn chairs up in honor of the night's festivities. He grabbed her hand gently and pulled her closer to him, to which she did not mind. He was heavy set from being a football player, though his brown eyes seemed smarter than his exterior. He knew who's pants he wanted to be in tonight. Holly just didn't agree. If Forbes succeeded in contaminating the kegs, she would be taking him home tonight and riding his dick until he screamed. He deserved that much, anyways.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprisingly, Ben had never done something like this. He was never the 'pranking' guy, he really only watched from the sidelines as people made themselves look like idiots. So when Holly handed him a bottle of laxative, he gave a chuckle and sinister grin. "I'm looking you already, Hollis." He said, even enjoying how she just called him Forbes. Had a strange appeal to him, that he needed to earn her respect before she called him by his first name.

He followed her outside, putting on his jacket and exiting a few seconds after she did to not look conspicuous. He grabbed a bottle of booze and filled it with the laxatives, shaking it up to mix them in. Going over to the jegs, he pretended to be drunk off his ass, staggering over with the bottle. "Ah, duuude, fu-ckin' fill it up, bro!" He slurred, pouring in the beer like a drunken idiot. The jocks shoved him away as he emptied around half of the bottle into the hole they used to fill it. "Dude, fuckin' hold on, we're almost done." They pointed out, just needing another minute or so.

Once the finished, they shouted out, "Alright, who's first?!" A few of the jocks surrounded the jegs, getting ready to chug it. While they were looking away, Ben poured the rest of his beer into the second keg. The laxatives would surely have melted away and mixed with the beer, so they were certainly gonna get sick fast. The first to go was a slightly skinny kid who seemed ready to do it. They hung him upside down and he began to chug, as they counted "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6" and so on. He stopped around 25, coughing up some of the beer and almost falling off. He clearly couldn't handle that much beer upside down, as he already vomited once he was let go, and shit himself before he knew it.

As the other jocks went on, laughing at the poor guy, they themselves also began to feel ill as they moved from one keg to the next, and after around 10-15 minutes, a lot of them were about ready to find the nearest bathroom. However, once they got filled up, they started going to the backyards and finding a place behind the tree. A few didn't make it, and one guy crapped himself on the big massive peach colored couch, leaving what you might imagine was an unsavory stain.

It was quiet for a few moments before the first kid was down for the count, fluid coming out of both ends. The audience cheered and burst out into laughter, causing the guy to run away into the backyard. The next few jocks, Duke and Graves had run soon after, shit running down their legs before they even found a place to sit. Holly laughed to herself, pride filling her up for this kid. He actually did it! What a great accomplice! And what a great reward he would get, hm? A nice fuck back at her place? Maybe in the hot tub? She briefly caught his eye before being pulled up by the arm by Alex, who ran over to the kegs.

He let go of Holly and inspected the barrels with a plugged nose. "WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!? THESE COST SO MUCH! THE DEAN IS GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME! SAME WITH DUKE'S MOM! THAT WAS HER FUCKING COUCH.." He screamed, alerting more people from inside that he was in need. His buddies came running past Hollis, ignoring her almost completely as she chuckled to herself and waited for Forbes to approach her. She'd be taking Ames's Chevy back home, they'd have her Lexus and it would be an easy trade once they could even see. Once the fucks had taken the barrels inside and left the bodily fluid ground untouched outside, Hollis looked up at the moon, admiring it's crescent shape. It would grow to be healthy, showing it's craters off very soon. And speaking of showing off... Where the fuck was this kid?​

Ben had a nice chuckle to it all, enjoying the mayhem. He was leaning against the wall, blending into the crowd so no one would notice him. Took a few minutes to make sure no one saw him, they might be smart enough to put two and two together and suspect him, but Ben made it out front and saw Hollis waiting for him. "That was fun." He admitted with a smile, putting his hands in his pocket. "This your car?" He asked, looking over to the Chevy.

Hollis opened the passenger side door for him and shook her head, a cheeky grin still plastered on her face. "Nah, it's Ames'. I'm stealing it for the night, they can take my car when they eventually get back home. Fucking bastards..." She chuckled and hopped into the truck, starting it up as she looked down to Ben. "You know Forbes, I understand the hooking up at parties. But.. Why not someplace where you can't be seen? You can have a much interesting party with no clothes and a pair of cuffs.." Holly licked her lips and waited for him to hop in. "I'm proud of you, by the way. I didn't know if you were a spineless bitch that was all talk and no bite, but I'm pleasantly surprised. I think I can actually call you by Ben now.." She pondered it as he climbed in.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben climbed in and shut the door, grinning even more as she spoke of the more 'interesting party.' "Ohh, I do enjoy those types of parties. The only issue is getting people to come to them. I haven't had many chances for a party like that, though... I do hope that changes." He said, giving her a wink. "I'm sure if we were to go to my place, we'd find some cuffs, maybe a whip, duck tape and... Perhaps even a collar. I did enjoy taking orders from you." He suggested, having no issues being the guy who was strapped down.

"I'm very honored, Hollis. Hopefully I can keep living up to your expectations." The tension between these two could set off a nuclear bomb, as Ben loved hearing her talk like this and act so dominant.

Before Hollis left the driveway, a hand shot out and gripped the man by the jaw, her nails digging in gently as she turned him to face her. "You'd better make that a fucking promise, Forbes." Her icy eyes narrowed, as if he was now her prey and she was the predator. She'd fucking wreck this guy when she got the chance. Milk him, brand him, he was already hers and she'd only known him for an hour. How would he feel when she left him broken and battered at the side of the curb once she was done? Holly didn't care. The truck pulled away from the legit shitshow of a party, which was now winding down from the front lawn fiasco. With a gentle wave, Hollis backed out and drove out into the street, where she looked over to Ben expectantly.

"Where the hell is your place, anyways? Don't leave me waiting, babes.." The girl purred, one of her hands now on his thigh. She dared to slide it upwards, though it might cause more problems before they even got down to business.​

When she grabbed Ben's jaw and forced him to look at her, his eyes went wide with a bit of fear, before smiling widely. Right, if he died tonight, he'd gladly accept her as his executioner. This was going to be fun, painful, erotic, and most certainly a fantasy coming true. When she let go, he stayed in silence, already feeling himself get hard for her dominance over him. Didn't help her hand was on his thigh, making it even more erotic for the young man.

"Take a right up here and keep going until you reach the red house on the left." He guided, pointing out where it would be. It took around twenty minutes before they reach his house, which.... Well, on the outside, didn't look like anything special. It seemed a bit run down, with the paint pealing off and the shingles about ready to blow away with just the slightest bit of wind. It wasn't too big, only having around two floors, but once inside, it seemed a lot better looking. "Sorry if it isn't too good looking. Landlord has the rent cheap, but for a reason." He admitted to her, opening the door up with his key.

Once inside, he turned on the lights to show the living room. Besides the painted walls seeming a bit faded, the place didn't look too bad. Though, Ben didn't let Hollis stay down here long. "C'mon, I'll show you upstairs." He said, leading her again. Once down the hallway, Ben opened the door to his room, which had a nice flat screen TV, a closest full of clothing, and a massive queen sized bed.

She nodded as he directed her, her bravery seeping out as her hand slid up and down his thigh gently as she drove. When she pulled up at the house, her grin unfolded into a hesitant smile before she parallel parked and shut off the truck. They got out and he explained the reasoning for the ugly exterior. "Nah.. It's all good. I live in a shitty little two bedroom apartment. Trust me, this isn't as bad." The grin came back, and friskier this time.

They entered into the dim house, Holly's eyes darting around the room as soon as her feet hit the ground. If this went bad, was there anything she could use to over power him? Well, more than she already had. He was practically putty in her fucking hands! "Doesn't look too bad here, Forbes... A new coat of paint, but that's it. You live with your mommy?" She jeered, taking the stairs two at a time now that her heels were off. The pinkette had left them downstairs by the door, along with her coat.

Once inside the bedroom of Mr. Ben Forbes, Hollis felt a little more at ease. He had a spacious bed, the more space; the more fun, and he had a TV. "You seem to be doing well for yourself, babes.. Tell me, what are you majoring in?" The minx questioned before crawling onto his bed.​

"Hahaha." Ben sarcastically laughed, not answering her mommy question. His mother was...... A touch subject, one he was not planning on talking about. Bad history, to say the least. Once in the bedroom, Ben zipped off his jacket and threw in the laundry pile. "Engineering. Looking to become involved in the military." He answered, opening up his closest and pulling out a plastic chest. He opened it to reveal a pile of BDSM toys.

You can bet he likely only got this place because the bedroom was big enough for his sex-capades. "And you?" He asked, moving aside and crawling onto the bed with her. "If you need it, I give you full permission to do whatever you so desire with me. I've got a pretty open mind to anything." He explained, getting close to her face, nearly kissing her.

(Wanna do this in PMs or with the spoiler tag?)

"Hahaha." Ben sarcastically laughed, not answering her mommy question. His mother was...... A touch subject, one he was not planning on talking about. Bad history, to say the least. Once in the bedroom, Ben zipped off his jacket and threw in the laundry pile. "Engineering. Looking to become involved in the military." He answered, opening up his closest and pulling out a plastic chest. He opened it to reveal a pile of BDSM toys.

You can bet he likely only got this place because the bedroom was big enough for his sex-capades. "And you?" He asked, moving aside and crawling onto the bed with her. "If you need it, I give you full permission to do whatever you so desire with me. I've got a pretty open mind to anything." He explained, getting close to her face, nearly kissing her.

(Wanna do this in PMs or with the spoiler tag?)
(Pm.)

(You first)

Reactions: WagonDaisy
When Holly would awake again, she was alone in Bens bed. It was around 9 in the morning, and the toys used were gone; packed up in the box and put in the corner. As well, there was a smell of something cooking down the hallway.

Her clothes were put in a neat pile besides Bens, along with a large t shirt she could wear if she didn't want to get clothes yet. When she went downstairs, ben was in the kitchen cooking scrambled eggs and pancakes; wearing briefs and a black shirt of his own.

"Morning." He waved with a spatula in his hand and a nice soft smile. "Which would you like, eggs or pancakes?" He asked, showing the options. "There's orange juice and milk in the fridge if you want." He seemed quite happy this morning. Wonder why.