Naruto: Will Of Fire [Information]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah okay. Because I heard from Ketsueki that you're making a kiri-nin

I'll join, if I can be Sasuke. I already have his character sheet in my blogs, in full detail.

I'll join, if I can be Sasuke. I already have his character sheet in my blogs, in full detail.

This is set 300 years after the fourth shinobi war. You can't be Sasuke.

Ah. I could bring my OC Uchiha in. That's a huge gap in time.. I mean, really.

That huge gap in time is in order for some of the almost extinct clan to have enough members. This basically means that clans like Uzumaki, Senju and Uchiha is prosperous like in the past. If you want to be a descendant of the Uchiha clan, you can. But you cannot be Sasuke.

If you still would like to join. Apply to join our group. Remember. You can have a maximum of two characters. And only one character can possess the Sharingan. You cant have two characters possessing it. Read our rules thread. It is a must! We dont want issues in the future regarding your CS or anything else like that. Use our skeleton and post your character based on our setting and all.

Last edited:
Fair enough.~

Alright then. I will be waiting for you to join our grou. I assume that means that you're joining.

Also. a Table of Contents thread will be up today in our group. That is a must read as well. It will help you in deciding a few things and you wont have to ask questions and then wait for an answer. It will speed up the process.

I'll get my CS up tomorrow, for I'm not home today. Is that alright?

Sure. Remember. You can have a maximum of two characters :)

You can atleast join the group now though :)

Sure. Remember. You can have a maximum of two characters :)

You can atleast join the group now though :)
I will once I get back to our hotel room. (Step-Dad's a professional gambler so we get free hotel rooms and such)

Oh yeah? That sounds awesome. Well, alright :)

May I claim the last Sharigan user?

Status
Not open for further replies.