Naruto: Plan to Eradicate the Tailed Beasts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stryder

Original poster
Is anyone interested in a Naruto related private group rp? If so PM me and I'll fill you in on the details.

Bump!

we need 3 more people to fill slots

Hello. You have posted this thread in the Seeking One on One Partners forum, which means no one who comes here is looking for a group roleplay. This forum is only for people who are looking to roleplay with one other person. :)

I've moved it to the Interest Check forum, which should hopefully help you find some more people.

• Love
Reactions: Stryder
Hello. You have posted this thread in the Seeking One on One Partners forum, which means no one who comes here is looking for a group roleplay. This forum is only for people who are looking to roleplay with one other person. :)

I've moved it to the Interest Check forum, which should hopefully help you find some more people.
You're a saint

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Peregrine
I might be interested, i'll join in if you get 2 more people.

Oh, didn't see anyone post here regarding interest. I suspect everyone included here is in a group inbox chat?
yes, I told everyone to pm me if they were interested, which they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.