Naruto: Next Generation. [Sign Ups/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune

Original poster
NARUTO: NEXT GENERATION

~ Plot ~
It's a new generation. Everyone has grown up, gotten married, and had children. We are those children. This is our story.

~ Rules ~
-Don't post on the RP unless accepted.
-No fighting in the OOC, please. Take it to PM.
-Give others the chance to post!
-You can have as many characters as you'd like.
-Any pairing is allowed.
-Dead characters count!
-Ask people if you can crush on their character(s).
-You can throw in plot twists and such. Don't be afraid~!
-Have fun!!!

~ Character Sheet ~
-Picture [optional]-
Name:
Nicknames:
Sexuality:
Appearance: [If you want to describe it, instead of finding a picture.]
Personality:
Family:
Bio [optional]:
Jutsu:
Crush(es)?:
Anything else?: [Best friend, worst enemy, favorite things, etc.]

~ Characters ~
-Hitoshi Uzumaki : 12 years old : Ninjutsu
-Shinsui Uchiha : 13 years old : Ninjustu, Second Stage Sharingan
-Akihiko : 13 years old : Ninjutsu, Paper Clone
-Kumiko : 13 years old : Ninjutsu, Paper Clone
-Storm Uchiha : 18 years old : Ninjutsu, Two Comma Sharingan
-Senpu Uchiha : 14 years old : Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai
-Rin : 12 years old : Ninjutsu, Nature Transformation
-Harumi Yamamoto : 13 years old : Taijutsu, Medical Jutsu, Perfect Chakra Control
-Shidayuki : 15 years old : Ninjutsu, Ice Release, Sword Art
-Kiyomi Terumi : 16 years old : Ninjutsu, Elemental Release Techniques

~ Parents Taken ~
Naruto/Hinata
Itachi/?????
Pein/Konan
Madara/??????
Gaara/?????
Sakura/?????
Mei Terumi

Last edited by a moderator:
Do dead characters count? If so I get claims on Itachi o<o

Last edited:
Name::
Hitoshi Uzumaki

Nickname(s)::
Hito, Shi, Mini Naruto

12 years old

Male

Sexuality::
Undetermined [but probably Bi]

Appearance::
Hitoshi stands at a height of five feet, gaining the shortness from his parents. He has sun-kissed skin like his father. He isn't built. He's actually quite small and slender. His hair is in the same cute, spikey fashion that his father's hair is in. It's much shorter and is a dark purple like his mother's. His eyes are a bright, pastel blue color. He likes to wear his headband anywhere other than around his forehead. You can usually find it wrapped around his neck and resting on his chest. He wears a black coat that has a fox on the back of it, white pants that stop at the middle of his shin, and black sandals.

Personality::
Hitoshi takes after both of his parents. Overall, he's quite shy. He gets easily flustered and stutters when he's super embarrassed. But, that's his outer shell. Around close friends, he's loud and outgoing. He laughs a lot and speaks his mind. He's very intelligent and is quite the hard worker. With his hard working plus his undying determination, he's one of the best students. Unfortunately, he also inherited his father's short temper. It does take longer for him to get angry, but, when he does, most try to keep away. He isn't loud, just...violent.

Hitoshi is very protective over his loved ones. He would fight and die for them. He'd do anything as long as it meant that they were safe. The young ninja also has a knack for being a bit of a menace. He likes to cause his fair share of chaos. In the end, he does feel guilty for it, but not guilty enough to quit, apparently.

Family::
Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki

Bio [optional]::
Has his whole life in front of him

Jutsu::
Ninjutsu

Crush(es)?::
Open

Anything else?::
To be determined

Shinsui Uchiha
Appearance
l_0da593ef6c8bdeea4883fe5f20e798b5.jpg

Personality

mysterious
Family
Father- Itachi Uchiha
Mother- Unkown

Bio
Shinsui is the bastard child of Itachi which is only known by the Hokage and the village Elders and was born after the death of his father .His mother passed when Shinsui was born so he did not know who she really was. He was named after his fathers best friend . He has his own place thanks to the leader of the ANBU, who saw potential in Shinsui and is in currently training him as an recruit for the ANBU,
Jutsu

KEKKEI GENKAI: Second stage Sharingan
NinJutsu

Anything else?
64812_1309215328_100_100.jpg

Last edited:
@Kitsune

Yay! P.S. Love the cute chibi Eren~

@KAZUAKI

F**K You beat me to putting Itachi on my CS!

i knew thats what every one was going to go for so i took it lol

XD You were right. It's okay though; despite the fact I called claims a few posts ago, I shall have Pein and Konan if there's no other speed demons claiming them..

I shall put that up and say it's reserved so it won't get taken. :3

in my defense you was already working on the post when you were both were chanting so i could not read it until it was too late

It's alright though, you got it first so it's yours. o3o

Not only that I'm the slowest CS writer ever ^^;

*Twins*

-Pictures [optional]- *To be drawn and added later*

Name: Akihiko (of Uzumaki decent)
Nicknames:
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Both twins hold the facial features of their mother and her eyes. They hold their father's hair color, skin color, and both hold piercings on their ears for their father. The difference between the two is that Akihiko's hair is shorter than his sister's and he is older by only a few minutes.
Personality: Both twins hold a callous and stoic shell as their father and mother. Akihiko inherited his father's traits, which is the need to have a goal and will stop at nothing to obtain it. They care for no one except those they grow close to; and those that grow close to them will be protected in the heat of battle.
Family: Pein (Technically Yahiko's body, but freakin' Nagato and his body stealing ways~) & Konan
Bio [optional]: *To be added*
Jutsu: Ninjutsu including Paper Clone (In need to develop; Rinnegan, not sure about Deva Path)
Crush(es)?: Open
Anything else?: They are protective of one another. They both believe their father is/was the God of Peace.

-Picture [optional]- *Same as above*

Name: Kumiko (of Uzumaki decent)
Nicknames:
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Both twins hold the facial features of their mother and her eyes. They hold their father's hair color, skin color, and both hold piercings on their ears for their father. Kumiko holds a labret piercing just like her mother. Unlike her brother, her hair ends at her butt, but it has to be held in a ponytail during missions but let loose during her free time.
Personality: Both twins are callous as their father and mother. They care for no one except those they grow close to; and those that grow close to them will be protected in the heat of battle. Kumiko had inherited traits of her mother's childhood personality, which was her compassion and the ability to see the brighter side of things. Because she loves her brother, she supports him with whatever goal he has.
Family: Pein & Konan
Bio [optional]: *To be added*
Jutsu: Ninjutsu including Paper Clone (In need to develop; Rinnegan, not sure about Deva Path)
Crush(es)?: Open
Anything else?: They are protective of one another. They both believe their father is/was the God of Peace.

-Picture [optional]-
shisui_uchiha__the_genius_by_naruke24-d5idn9q.jpg

Name: Storm Uchiha
Nicknames: Whatever you want
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Picure above
Personality: He's quiet around new people, but can get comfortable once he knows them well. He's usually calm and relaxed, but if you get on his bad side he will get irritated. He is also known to be a good adult figure even going far to risk his life for his friends. He can be known to be like a brother to anybody younger than him, encouraging them and giving them hope whenever he can
Family: Unknown Uchiha family
Bio [optional]: Neither him nor his brother Tensai Uchiha met their parents. His brother raised him till the age of 13 when he left on a mission and hasn't returned since. It's been 5 years since he last saw him. His brother taught him multiple jutsus including the second variation of the sharingan known as the two comma. His brother knew higher variations of the sharingan, but was never around to teach him the rest. Now 18, he begins his own journey hopefully running into his brother some day
Jutsu: -Kekkei Genkai
- Two Comma Sharingan (Has not mastered levels above that)
- Ninjutsu
Crush(es)?: Open as the story goes
Anything else?: His favorite food is Bread/Ramen and he fears Centipedes/Milipedes

Name: Senpu Uchiha
Nicknames:
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: As a child he was raised away from the rest of the Uchihas, Obito trained him as his father would have. He disliked being kept under lock and key.
He doesn't know what weight his family name carries, all he's aware of is he's been trained to fight.
Personality: Quiet and sometimes rebellious now that his father is gone. Hates being forced to do things
Family:
Father: Madara Uchiha
Mother: ??
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Kekkei Genkai
Crush(es)?: Not yet
Anything else?: Tends to nap when he's bored.

Just saying, but I believe I might reserve Sakura and some random Shinobi. I'm not a Saku-Hater, but I don't exactly want to put her and Sasuke together ^^;

Just saying, but I believe I might reserve Sakura and some random Shinobi. I'm not a Saku-Hater, but I don't exactly want to put her and Sasuke together ^^;
A random Shinobi has been my favorite character from the beginning of the show.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.