Naruto: Next Generation. [Sign Ups/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A random Shinobi has been my favorite character from the beginning of the show.. :P

Indeed~ Best character ever.

I shall make a female, with Sakura as her mommy.

Reactions: GhostJoker
Name::
Rin

Nicknames::
N/A

12 years old

Female

Sexuality::
Straight

Appearance::

Rin stands at a height of 4'10. She's a small, slender girl. Her skin is a bit pale, but not that much that others should be worried. Her hair used to stop at her shoulders before she cut it off. Now, it's short and she styles it in a spikey fashion, like her father's hair. It's pitch black along with her eyebrows. Her eyes are the same pale, blue-green that her father's are. The only difference is that she has pupils. Rin usually wears a beige sweater that covers her fingertips. On it's shoulders are images of leaves. She wears black pants and blue sandals. You can find her headband around her arm.

Personality::
Rin, spending so much time with her father, ended up becoming him. She's not the social type and won't speak unless spoken to. She usually communicates with looks. Sometimes, Rin can be quite cold and distant, but she doesn't mean any harm. It's just how she is. Shyness is also laced into her personality. It's not like a 'flustered and stuttering' kind of shy, just a quiet and distant one. If you do become Rin's friend, she'll do anything for you. She's very loyal and protective when it comes to her loved ones. When she's angry, she snaps, loses all reasoning. It's rare that it happens, but it's quite a scary sight that most try to avoid witnessing.

Family::
Gaara

Bio [optional]::

Rin grew up in her father's arms. When she asked about her mom, she learned that she had walked out on them. From that moment on, she grew to hate her unknown mother with a passion. She cut her hair, disgusted by it because, according to her father, she looked just like her. Ever since then, Rin strived to be more like Gaara while still being herself.

Jutsu::
Ninjutsu, Nature Transformation [Sand]

Crush(es)?::
Open

Anything else?::

None.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I will put my character sheet up soon~ ^^

Note: Working on those three pictures. They will be hand drawn and sketchy because Painttool Sai doesn't love me anymore ;n;

Name: Harumi Yamamoto
Nicknames:
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Harumi has pink hair slightly darker than her mother's and bright hazel eyes from her father. She possessed the same skin tone as Sakura, and though she didn't possess her bigass forehead, she possessed her washboard chest.
Personality: Harumi is quite easy to infuriate and isn't afraid to hit someone she feels deserves it. Though she holds a sweet and caring side, it is all stowed away by her wrath against stupid people.
Family: Sakura Haruno & Mr. Random Shinobi Man
Bio [optional]:
Jutsu: Taijutsu, some medical jutsu, possessed perfect Chakra control like her mother
Crush(es)?: N/A
Anything else?: She's a quick learner if she studies the topic more.

tAG_128046.jpg

shidayuki
Nicknames
yuki
Personality
quiet, easy to get along with
Family
Father- Haku
Mother- ?

Bio [optional]
Yuki is one of the new generation of the 7 swordsmen and she wields the Kubikiribocho ( executioner blade), No one really knows how she got it.
Jutsu
Kekkei Genkai: ICE RELEASE
Mist: Ninjutsu
Sword Art

Anything else?
She considers Shinsui her rival

2r2lshz.jpg

oc__uchiha_reiga_by_lymmny-d77ff66.png

Name: Raizin Asunisho
Height: 6'2
Weight: 176
Family: Parents unknown
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Jutsu: Fire, Sharingan
Personality: Raizin while anonymous takes on a rather cold, blunt, and fierce attitude. Though while he is living as his normal self, he is a friendly, and even sometimes happy-go-lucky individual. He is a tactician, and uses his stolen Sharingan at every advantage during battle.
History: Not much is known about Raizin, not even his true name. The only thing certain is he appeared in the leaf village, and murdered a highly skilled Uchiha with forbidden justsu, stealing the mans eyes afterwards. He is an S-class nin, and should be approached with extreme caution. (More will be revealed in RP.)

~ Character Sheet ~
Name: Kiyomi Terumi
Nicknames: (You can call her whatever you like~)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 10.38.22 AM.png

Personality:
Like her adoptive mother she is very outgoing and friendly (without the violence part), she is also a huge romantist and can't wait to meet the man of her dreams. Always happy to make new friends she enjoys meeting new people.

Family:
Adoptive Mother | Mei Terumi
Parents | Unknown

Bio [optional]:
(I shall keep it a secret~)

Jutsu:
ninjitsu
Mastered certain elemtal release techniques, taught to her by Mei

Crush(es)?:
None~ (at the moment)

Anything else?: loves music and you can nearly always find her humming a tune.

P.S: Mind if the cat was always with her? It would be helpful if I could RP the cat as well~ ^^

(I am sorry about how long it took to put up! I hope it is alright... ^^;;)

Accepted!
And, of course, she can have the cat with her!

I'm now going to work on the actual RP.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Yay~! Thanks~ That helps~ Also, I can't wait for it to start!!! >///<

Okay, so, I, not wanting to be a dictator and everything [and terrible at making decisions], have come to the decision that you guys should choose who you want in your Squad. I assume that you would PM the other Roleplayer and work out the details or however you'd like to do it. But I just wanted to let you guys know that you can choose your Squads! ^.^

Unless you guys really want me to choose. Fair warning: it will be at random.

hears what you do. right the names of every ones charters on pieces of papers , put them in a bag , shake them around , then pick out three at a time lol it would make it fun

I could atleast be assigned some at random being that i'm not a NPC Jonin =D

Then it's settled! I am picking names at random. :3

@Jessica2477
@KAZUAKI
@DiamondGhosts
@Azul
@EternalMusic

GROUPS!!!
Sensei: Storm Uchiha
Students: Akihiko, Harumi Yamamoto, Hitoshi Uzumaki

Sensei: [Random NPC]
Students: Shinsui Uchiha, Senpu Uchiha, Kumiko