Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
The stick figure quiet before the Chunin exam storm. Thrills, chills, heart-rending emotions...

@AllThePasta so which mangekyo sharingan abilities does Neji get? Or do I get to pick?
You pick ^^ Remember, 1 Mental Left Eye ability, 1 Physical Right Eye Ability, 2 Susanoo Special Weapons, and 1 Ultimate Susanoo Weapon. Just look at Tsuki's Sheet if you need to know what it's supposed to look like ^^

Just be sure to not use it during our exam.

Oh hey i just noticed I can now make my bone forest...I love when a plan comes together.

I didn't say it was gonna be huge just enough to fit my needs...thats also why I got my little chakra stealer to help me out as well.

Ahhh, yes, Samehada. The sword that doesn't cut, but shaves. Just to tell you, each shave steals 500 chakra, the longer the shave, the more chakra lost. The more Chakra Samehada absorbs the bigger it gets, and it can give you the chakra it absorbs, but Samehada is known to be greedy.

Oh yeah this is gonna work out well..oh and what are the chakra natures of my opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.