"Mystery Incorporated: Terror Time" (A Scooby-Doo Horror RP. See inside for Details)

I will say yes. I just forget about it sometimes because there are such long waits between replies. >..<

Not yet, I'm hoping to reply today. But yeah I got your response

Oh okay, good. I really like this RP. Can never find a good Scooby Doo rp~

Same here. I also was planning on having the chest be found at their prom and causing a bit of mischief involving the main villain.

XD no worries, everyone's included in the planning. Except for the super secret awesome stuff. That's for me because I like surprising people :3

I think maybe, with this current investigation, or the next one, some crazy loon should foreshadow the chest, which the gang blows off as craziness, then at the prom, some real crazy shit goes down.

This reminds me of the new scooby doo show, Mystery Incorporated, cause that one was meant to be scary, and had real monsters xD.

OOH... I also was wondering if the Crazy Clown guy could appear... He was one of my faves. Or Miner 49er

I think maybe, with this current investigation, or the next one, some crazy loon should foreshadow the chest, which the gang blows off as craziness, then at the prom, some real crazy shit goes down.

This reminds me of the new scooby doo show, Mystery Incorporated, cause that one was meant to be scary, and had real monsters xD.

OOH... I also was wondering if the Crazy Clown guy could appear... He was one of my faves. Or Miner 49er

Have no fear, we will be seeing Spooks return. I know SD2 already did it, but I had a plan in mind with the demons needing bodies, but all they find are empty costumes from past mysteries :3

And this was more so based off 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo, but I see the connection.

Yeah, I see where all your ideas came from.... The strange thing though, is realistically, cops would be involved, so we have to find a way to make that... Not the case. Or at least, I dunno, have something... Horrendous happen to the cops. Maybe, the monsters can find a way to keep people from leaving? I dunno...

Like I said, I'll figure it out. There's one thing I'll tell you though: there's gonna be a lot of dead people at that prom

DUUUDE! *Shaking in joy* I literally want people to get slaughtered in front of my character. I feel like breaking her demeanor. Seriously. Kylie will be tortured... Maybe literally as well... I'm evil xD

That's the plan xD

Witness the horrors, maybe have Scooby piss himself in fear, then run away screaming while the murderous creature continues to slaughter innocent teens until the gang traps it in the chest.

Also, I feel like your character is becoming the Daphne of the group xD its actually kind of funny seeing Fred combined with Daphne into one character

Well, her Daphne-ness is a facade, and the truth. In her bio, she WAS Daphne, but was ousted. Then she sort of turned into Fred, but has the smarts of Velma. After a while, ya'll will see she's a combination of the entire gang, minus the flops of Shaggy and Scooby, but she keeps their fear.

I dunno though, like as a character, she mostly resembles the Daphne from the original live action films and the Freddy from What's New Scooby Doo. I can't decide though where I want to take her. Like she knows how to use the fact that she is a girl against the boys, but at the same time, she's the only one who I guess... Can go in there and probably throw a legit punch and protect the gang, but she's like... I dunno! You know what I mean?

XD I know what you're trying to say.

Yeah xD. I just totally want her to like... I have this whole scene in mind with the main bad guy, where he like does one of two things to her....

A) Captures her, and completely does all this terrible torturing to her, that just traumatizes her, which then almost makes her turn kind of sadistic and cold after she is rescued

OR

B) Captures the gang, and pretty much does some shit along the lines of putting them all near death, and lays it on Kylie's shoulders to save them, but then she like breaks down crying, and just reveals how scared she really is. -- Maybe he doesn't have to capture the gang, maybe just capture her, threaten her life in front of them, then she breaks down and tells them to just go and save themselves... That way she keeps her honor.

I always love torturing my characters... xD

XD oh god! Well I'll try to traumatize her at least once in the story, but I think all of our characters are gonna wind up like that at somepoint xD

Yay! Something else I wanted to wonder... In terms of defense against the monsters... Will we just run like bitches, or actually attack them?

Bit of both, some monsters you can fight, some of them you can't.

Lol... Remember the 1000 Volt Ghost in SD2 when Daph tried to kick it... xD?