"Mystery Incorporated: Terror Time" (A Scooby-Doo Horror RP. See inside for Details)

Hopefully the others will come back or someone else will come by D:

Name: Kylie Jones

Appearance: --Not sure how to make pics appear-- http://www.artswallpapers.com/Anime-Wallpaper/imagepages/image69.htm
She has light blonde hair that ends at her midriff, piercing deep brown eyes, is about five feet even, one hundred and five pounds, and pale

Personality Traits: Has a high IQ, however hides it, but it comes out around the gang when it's time to make a plan. Is determined to keep everyone safe, but is always second guessing her own choices as the leader. Cares deeply of her friends. Trustworthy, Quick thinker, Thinks more ahead in time. Energetic, Adept at selfdefense, Selfless. Puts the preservation of others before her. Fearful of the "monsters" they face, but knows that it's her job to be resilient. Also hates to be alone, especially in the dark.

Basic Bio: Kylie was you average popular girl. Pretty. Adored. Rich. She had it all. She liked it like that. Until her dad cheated on her mother with a younger woman and left them. Things changed. Money lessened. Of course, Kylie prevailed. She kept up her act. Her grades were perfect, but that was a lie. Noone ever really saw them. Her teachers never brought them up. She would play dumb, and numb. Eventually, her grades really did start slipping. Her future seemed bleak, but she didn't care.

After a while, she was ousted from the top tier of the social hiearchy. Something she worked so hard to climb. Dethroned and left to die. Nothing was wrong with that. Those losers had no idea who they had just lost. Kylie Jones. That's who. Obviously, only Kylie saw it this way. As things got worst at home, Kylie spent more and more time day dreaming, basically going through the motions at school.

Nothing was important. Nothing mattered. All she had to do was finish school, go to college, and get a job. She didn't care about anyone else. However, she cared about the people in her imagination. She'd write them amazing stories and lives, super powers, the whole shebang. It was all an outlet for some sort of love. Almost a way for Kylie to adventure out into the world, whether it be real or make believe.

She couldn't tell you when she met the others, or how she even came to know any of them. It was back when she was... Out of it. All she could tell you is that she finally came back to reality. She was accepted, for everything she really was. They saw everything she hid, and still, they wanted her. That's not why she stayed though.

A certain course of events occurred. These events would scar anyone else. However Kylie and her friends prevailed, even in the face of certain death. They even solved a mystery. Stellar, right? It was like a page torn from one of her stories. "Mystery Incorporated" they called themselves. They even drove around a fixed up van called the "Mystery Machine".

The gang she had somehow fallen into had become a family to her. She would do anything for them, and they would for her as well. The strange thing about all of this though, was that she found herself as their leader. If you asked her, she's been doing a mighty fine job. If you could read her mind though, she was the worst leader ever.

Likes: Anything orange, drawing, writing, and time to relax. Friends, naivity in others, day dreaming of her future, exploring, taking photos, breathing in the scenery, and many other things. --Gotta keep some things private--

Dislikes: Ignorance, Rudeness, Liars, People that use her, People who are mean towards her or her friends. The creatures she hunts, the darkness, Clowns, Cockroaches, and classes she finds useless. Splitting up. Having the weight of the world on her shoulders, even though it's her responsibility.

Relationship Status:

Single, but is subject to change.

Other: Honestly hates the idea of splitting up. Kylie is your classic Shallow Pretty Mean Stupid Popular Girl who is really a Compassionate Pretty Genius. Through the Mystery Inc. gang, she has learned to be who she really is, at the sake of her popularity. A price she didn't mind paying.

"Gang, I think we have a mystery on our hands!"

-- I tried my best, is this okay? --

Yeah that's great! Accepted!

Okay, so who's still up for this?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We were waiting for a Velma, but she either forgot or dropped. We can start now if we want and incorporate others into the story as they sign up.

I'm okay with that, as long as I don't have to star. Also, I'd probably have to post tomorrow... I dunno actually when I'll get time on a computer again after today until monday.

If that's the case then we can hold off until Monday. I've got stuff I need to take care of tonight anyways, so not tonight

I'm fine with that as well :) I just want to get to do this RP~!!

We're all good to start now?

Cool, then I'll aim to start this today.

Shall we start with their graduation from High School, or perhaps in the midst of a mystery?

Perhaps in a Mystery... That way it can sort of... I dunno, show the group dynamics.

I've was ready for this yesterday xD
So, it'll just be the four of us for starters?

Yep. Just the three humans and Scooby for now.

I may add an NPC character into the mix just for evening out the ratio.

Reactions: 2 people
Updated the OP with a link to the IC ^^

Reactions: 2 people