Mysteries of Membuka (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what about Krose204's character T-T . He's superhuman, which is more than a human. Sigh... okay. I guess I should delete everything that I typed then. I wanted to be non human but I guess I can't... This depresses me...

I thought about this for a minute. The character I submitted could be considered human, only he wasn't born from a human's womb and didn't go through the phase of growing up in life. Would you please just look away this once? :-P

And he's not going to start with a family, house, or cash because I wanted him to start with nothing at all, just to see how he'll survive.

I'm still figuring out this unlocking system.

Krose's character isn't human because she's a co-GM of the game :)

If you set his species in the character sheet as a human then yes, it will be permitted :)

If you want to start without gold and a home then you may, but you'll have to start out in the streets of town for your first post and you'll definitely need a job, lol :)

I suspected the unlocking might be tricky, but yeah, just follow the guidelines closely and look through the list of unlockables and work at that and you should have no trouble :) Make sure when you've completed a required task that you include an OOC note at the bottom of that post so I'll know to check it for you.

Alright, he's approved and good to begin, just keep in mind that he can't learn or have any special powers develop due to his species :)

Name: Wernox
Species: human
Sexual Orientation: straight
Personality: lax, serious (only when needed), goofy(at times)
Appearance:
773188-akame_ga_kill___04___large_13.jpg

Dislikes: fighting, tiring walks
Bio/History: a knight from the Crimsonian Kingdom who had ran away and became a throwaway knight. He now travels around the world.
Other details:
Yes I have read the rules and I completely agree.

Unfortunately you're missing some details in your bio, I'm going to have to ask you to take another look through the rules to make sure there's nothing you've missed!

Trias Songbird

Nickname: Golden Boy (family), Little Birdy (family, child name)

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Polite is one of the first words that come to mind when thinking of Trias. He is a social butterfly who thrives in groups and crowds. A pacifist whenever possible it is more likely Trias will run rather than fight despite having the knowledge of how to. Trias firmly believes in brain over brawn when making decisions.

Appearance: Trias stands about 5 feet and 11 inches with crystal blue eyes comparable to the sky on a clear day. He has very fair skin and athletic toned body build. Flowing bright golden blond hair ends just after shoulder level meticulously groomed so that it falls to frame his face perfectly. Trias often travels in bright clothing ranging from a variety of colors, a filled leather backpack, a small well crafted dark cherry red Lute, and a dagger on his belt. During travel he wears almost knee high thick leather boots, breathable traveling pants, a long sleeve shirt with gathered cuffs held down by a thick leather belt, and a large hat to block out the sun. In his back he always insures that there is room for a change of clothes. At all times he is careful to maintain his appearance and bathes whenever possible. One of his most prized possessions is a large leather bound book where he keeps all of his writing.

Likes: [Magic], Music, Books, Alcohol, Learning, Traveling, Studying, Story Telling.

Dislikes: Mistreatment of women, name calling or insults, confrontation.

Bio/History: Originally Trias lived in the country of Viaren in the far north. The society is matriarchal in nature and has nobility consisting of five Xeren, or Xera is singular, that rule the area and make decisions together. Xeren are always female the rights of the next Xera being passed down to the first daughter or female relative if no daughter is available. Trias is the youngest of four with three older sisters, Eldiana, Sarena, and Xianesta. His name basically translates to "Little Bird" in his native tongue. Last names of every family in Viaren refers to their skill set, occasionally a last name may be changed to better describe the family or at least the mother of said family. Trias grew up to the sounds of instruments and singing filling the grand halls of his home. The Songbird family have consisted of famous performers for generations. At an early age he decided that he wanted to travel the world and see other lands. While this idea was constantly laughed at Trias strove to fulfill his deepest wish. He had to take many jobs in order to save up the gold to do so since his family would not permit it. Constantly he worked at a high end tavern called "The Red Chair" rotating roles from waiter, to bartender, to performer. Finally at the age of 20 he set out on his own adventure leaving friends and family behind. (I have more details but figured I would save some of them for RP discovery)

Other details: Trias immediately writes down any thoughts he has that could inspire a song, poem, or story.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Yes~

(Recruited by mkvibe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything checks out with Trias! Feel free to begin posting and Lala will update the front page once she sees the post.

Reactions: That LARP Guy
Name: Alanna
Species: human
Sexuality: straight
Personality : stubborn , caring, bookworm , shy at first then loud. Understanding even if she dosen't completely understand
History: Was born and raised in the local village sharing girls get arranged marriages and the men having all the adventures and being the youngest of three she dreamed of adventure and finding real love. Red.
Appearance : Alanna is tall with a heart shaped face long medium brown. hair and percing green eyes. Her skin is kind of pale with the start of a hour glass figure ( sorry I couldn't find a picture)
Dislikes: forced love, small spaces, complete silence

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately you're missing a little something, maybe take another look at the rules? :)

Unfortunately you're missing a little something, maybe take another look at the rules? :)

I've looked at the rules again and I've already have the proof in my history that I've read the rules could you please give me a hint?

You only have one piece of proof, there's something else.

Alright, I'll have you up on the character list momentarily!

Name: Gwendolyn "Gwen" Rice
Sexual Orientation: Asexual, but nobody needs to know that...
Personality: Gwen is a temptress, using her body and her mind to get whatever she wishes, and she wishes for ultimate power. Whatever it takes to get what she wants, she will do. If anyone happens to stand in her way, she will take them down. She might not do it that day, or the next, but anyone who crosses her will feel her wrath.
Appearance:
girl__portrait_by_ennya7-d6klcca.jpg

Dislikes: People who annoy her/get in her way, weakness
Bio/History: Gwen has always been obsessed with power. When she discovered how to use her body to get her way, she did anything it took to get what she wanted. When she discovered she could do magic, with practice, she practiced and she trained and she stole a few spellbooks.
Other details: Gwen wishes to find a way to absorb the abilities of others, to become all-powerful.
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Yeah....

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Oh she's beautiful :O and scary.

Name: Sergeo Tethras
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: What some might call a Man's man in terms of attitude. Bold, Brash, and even crude when amongst good friends, but a very charming diplomat when he discusses business. He will not stop his cocky/jokey addittude in fights unless a person or thing pushes him over the edge.
Appearance:
bard1.png

Likes: Magic, Booze, Cooking, Sailing, The Ocean, Traveling, Easy Gold, Unique Trinkets and Weapons, Ships, Legends, Jokes, Fighting, Gambling
Dislikes: Preachy Types, Royalty, Those who back down from a challenge, War
Bio/History: At a very young age, Sergeo knew that what he sought in life was the kind of adventure that only a sailor could provide and signed up for the royal navy of the Kingdom of Dalkia. For the majority of his life then was filled with the sounds of canon fire, the smell of salt water, and the companionship of hearty souls and misfits that taught Sergeo much what he knows from sword fighting to lock picking. For the longest time, Sergeo thought this life would never end, but soon work for Dalkia's Navy dried up with no wars to fight and not many options for ligament work that fit the adventurous spirit, Sergeo went into the less than legal field of smuggling and piracy with a group of pirates of called the Sea Snakes, lead by the "Pirate Queen" Red Arietta. But his life in piracy was even shorter lived as the Red's hot headed and brutal rule cause a high mortality rate among the recruits and Sergeo was not going to be another notch on the Pirate Queen's belt, and during a night stay in a no where town, he took enough of Sea Snakes loot to buy new clothing and a new life. He is uncertian if Red is searching for him or even cares enough to hunt him down, but Sergeo's life is now of that of a wandering vagabond in search for a easy gold and a easy jobs for his easy life.
Other details: Sergeo is not picky about the jobs he takes as long as it won't make him a big target.
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Yep

He's good, I'll have you on the character list momentarily and you're free to begin!

Name: Nasreen White

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Nasreen is a motivated individual that works hard and loves earning rewards for her efforts. She tends too complain too much, but actually has a optimistic out look on life. Nasreen, as the saying goes, works hard and plays hard. She wants to be the social butterfly, but tends too be too sarcastic with her humor to draw friends to her easily.

Appearance: 5'6" curvy body. Some would consider Nasreen "fluffy" but she is really in no way overweight, she just simply has curves, big chest, big booty, thick thighs, but a slim waist. Her skin is pale, seeming as if she is afraid of the sunlight. Her hair is cut short, pixie styled, which surprisingly increases the notice to her wide almond blue eyes and her wide mouth. The blonde hair framing her face only make her seem paler.

Likes: Nasreen loves roses, in fact she was named Nasreen because it means Rose of the World. She loves wolves, horses, cheese, birds, and nature. She is happiest when she is under the trees or wandering the fields.

Dislikes: Arrogant men, cruel people, HATES spiders, being bossed around, the color orange.

Bio/History: Nasreen was born into a poor family that didn't want to realize just how poor they were. Every bit of money that came in was spent on items that they couldn't afford. Often times the family had to skip meals because of the over spending. Her mother taught her to be a lady, however, being a lady came hard to her. She preferred more boyish mannerisms and hated the common courtesies required of a true lady. She only ever acted as her mother taught her if it served her some sort of purpose. Emotionally Nasreen struggles with daily life. She was abused at a young age by a member not in her family, but overlooked by her family because it caused their perfect appearance to be hindered. Nasreen never got over this and held much distrust to those in her life. A constant conflict consumes her of finding friends, but fearing them. At 18 she moved away from her family and the only one she keeps in contact with is her brother, he means everything to her. He is much younger, however, and she had to leave him behind. Now eleven years later she has fallen many times, but managed to sustain a humble home in a humble village.

Other details: This style of RP slightly confuses me when it comes to unlocking and quests. Please give me feedback and/or message me on how and where I should start. I know that immediately I am only allowed two locations my home and the streets. Guidance needed!!!

Fire Red

Appearance:

Charlize-Theron-Short-Pixie-Haircut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.