1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Magical, Fictitious, Mystical, Dark & Light
1zc0lc7.jpg

3914991.png

Interest-Check
OOC
IC

You MUST have read the rules of our RPG in the IC section in order to post here. Please take the time to do so and then fill out the following character sheet. You will have to be approved before you can begin posting, so wait for the GM to let you know. If you are a new member and you were recruited or invited by an existing member, please make a note of this.

Name:
Species:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio/History:
Other details:

Hope to see you in-game!

Last edited:
Rylarth
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: What you'll know of Rylarth is that he appears to be a simple guy, who has his secrets, who has more to him than meets the eye. More to be expanded upon as the RP goes on.
Appearance:
Anime-2.jpg

Dislikes: Boring things, idiotic people, to be held back by others.
Bio/History: Nothing really special to note about Rylarth's history. More info can be added as the RP goes on.
Other details: Not much to note. More info to be added as the RP goes on.
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: Yep.

You're missing something in your sign-up, take another look at the rules :O

Rosalyn Sahl
Nickname: Roz
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: She's often mistaken for being shy due to her quiet nature; however, once you gain her trust, there's a strength and cool confidence to be found guiding her steps. Roz is fairly skeptical of most things preferring to see it all with her own eyes. Though, she's got an inquisitive mind and will often (some what impulsively) go to seek out the truth of the matter.
Appearance: Roz stands at around 5 feet and 8 inches, making her a little taller than the average woman. Her straight, thick auburn hair falls to waist. She'll go between having it braided or simply leaving it loose. The rich color of her locks complements her snow white complexion and her green-gold almond eyes. Light freckles dust her cheeks. Her lips and cheeks are otherwise dull in tone, rarely colored in current fashion as she seldom uses any rouge. Overall, she isn't what many would define as a stand-out beauty, but she isn't totally plain either. Her attire, consisting of woolen kirtles common to the women of the working class, ranging in earthy hues; most often some shade of soft green, which is her favorite color. She can be found with a full apron on whenever doing housework, and a long grey wool cloak on colder days.
Likes: [Magic], Books, Rain, Snow, Learning, Adventure, Green
Dislikes: Inequality (particularly in regards to gender equality), Lies/Liars, Obnoxious Bards, Forced Dates, Burnt Food
Bio/History: Rosalyn grew up in a small village home that had red shutters with her parents and two older brothers, Trias and Hugh. Her mother tended the house while her father supported them as a carpenter. Her childhood was fairly normal; her parents rather generous with their children as much as they could be. However, now that Roz is grown up, the family is looking for her to marry soon (much to her distaste) as she would be left penniless otherwise. (More may be added as the RP continues).
Other details: She often takes walks when needing to be alone, or while upset.
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Of course :)

mkvibe, you're accepted! I'll go and post your character info in the RP and you can begin!

And Thundor, you're missing one tiny detail ;)

What's not IN the rules?

That's the point though, you're supposed to find it in the rules on your own and not just by looking at someone else's bio. If you're super stumped just PM me, but try just one last look.

Fair enough ^_^

That's the point though, you're supposed to find it in the rules on your own and not just by looking at someone else's bio. If you're super stumped just PM me, but try just one last look.
. . .I'm assuming, since I can't find it in the rules, I can't find it in the other person's profile, and you decided to toy around with me instead of telling me sooner, I'm not wanted here. So I'm just going to go.

No, no, that's not it at all!! I wouldn't have invited you if that were the case. I'll PM you.

Elias Kritanta

Species: Superhuman
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Elias is a sweet and caring man who believes that everyone has a purpose in life. He would never dare harm a soul as he knows exactly the amount of time each person has left. Spreading love and compassion is far more important to him than spreading hate.
Appearance:
VxCQ1bH.jpg

Dislikes: Death, destruction
Bio/History: From an early age, Elias saw red when he would witness hatred, violence, or evil in the world. As he grew, he began to understand why. With each passing day he grew stronger and with each passing day he began to witness the death of each and every person he so much as touched. At age 27, he has learned to cherish every person and every moment, especially since he knows exactly when time will run out.
Other details: Elias cannot tell the exact time someone will die, but rather can see the death occur and figure it out from there.
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Abso-friggin-lutely!

• Love
Reactions: PrincessLala95
girl__portrait__by_ennya7-d6h2ds6.jpg
Aideen Elsa Hunt
Species: Aideen is a fire fairy.
Sexual Orientation: Aideen is bisexual.
Personality: Aideen is very bubbly and outgoing. She loves people and socializing, and she talks to just about everyone she meets. She is short-tempered and angers very easily, and when she does get mad about something it's difficult to bring her down. She's passionate about the people in her life and her interests, and she's quick to fall in love. When she does, she loves deeply, but if she's hurt, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Appearance: Aideen's most notable feature is the light orange hair that cascades down her shoulders in loose waves. She is light-skinned and very petite, both short and slender. Her eyes are hazel in colour, she has a round, perky nose, and her lips are full. She has large reddish-orange butterfly wings coming out of her back and she typically wears short dresses in warm and fiery colours ranging from black and red to orange and yellow.
Likes: Fire, magic, love, sex, people, friendship, family, candles, passion, flying, and fun.
Dislikes: Water, swimming, animals, betrayal, cheaters, liars, and criticism.
Bio/History: Aideen used to live in a magical Kingdom with her family - an air fairy mother, a fire fairy father, and an air fairy little brother. Her mother's personality was very similar to hers in that she was also bubbly and outgoing, and she passed on this personality to her daughter. Aideen also got her father's short temper, however, which resulted in a very unique little girl. Her father trained her to control her red powers and taught her to never use them to harm others. Aideen quickly developed an interest in boys, and she started dating when she was sixteen - however, she also quickly learned about heartbreak, which she promptly decided that she didn't like.
When Aideen was eighteen, she met an earth fairy girl and they became fast friends - however, Aideen soon realized that she was falling in love with her friend, much the same way she fell in love with guys. She wasn't sure what it meant, but another friend of hers told her that it was fine and that it was normal. Although Aideen and her earth fairy friend never acted on those feelings, Aideen was sure that it meant she was also able to be attracted to women as well as men.
Her father's early and unexpected death just about shattered Aideen, and she decided that she needed a change of scenery. So, she packed up and left her home, moving instead to the world of Membuka. She visits her family back home when she can, though.
Other details: GM character comes with a home in the Enchanted Forest's Magic Castle.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Yes ^_^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Pearl

Species: human

Sexual orientation: straight

Personality: Pearl is an introverted and shy young woman who doesn't have many friends. She doesn't have even one close friend she can talk about her feelings to. But she's that type who really cares about other people's needs and she'll give her all to help people. Pearl is very well-organized and she likes to follow the rules, but this sometimes makes her stressed out because she really doesn't want to break the rules. She doesn't get angry easily, but once she gets angry, she will explode and will not talk to anyone until she's back in a good mood. Pearl can fall in love only once in a lifetime, and when she does, she will be the most loyal person to the one she loves.

Appearance:

Yumi_Kuzuha.jpg

Likes: magic, fairytales, apple pie, stargazing, snow, kids

Dislikes: bugs, untidy house, breaking the rules, rude people

Bio/History: Pearl once lived in her little house with Ma and Pa but they were so busy with their works that they were always away from Membuka, leaving Pearl alone at home. Pearl doesn't like it at all, but she's quite happy since she has a red monster doll that can accompany her. But still, she wants to make friends and to get a bestfriend so she won't feel lonely anymore.

Other details: Pearl is saving up money to get a horse as a pet.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Of course :D

Sorry about the delay, lol, but yes, you're accepted, and I've got you listed under the list of members. Go forth and begin your adventure ^_^

Name: Idhron

Species: Human born from a fruit of an ancient tree.

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Personality and history: This three born human has not developed any personality and history as for now. Idhron was just borned in the world from a fruit of an ancient tree. Although the ancient tree is old and wise, the knowledge given to Idhron is small and limited to his name, speeches, and basic human needs such as clothing, moving, and breathing. His personality is yet to be sculpted by experience of life itself.

Appearance: Idhron has a diamond shaped face with strong jaw and cheekbones. His eyes are almond shaped with dark brown glossy irises. His skin is just slightly tanned and his muscles is well built. His hair is dark brown, straight and short. His nose is sturdy while his lips is thin.
c6ce739210001e5491a88547f2bcb55e.jpg

Dislikes: nothing for now.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Of course :D I'll try X-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: I initially said that your character was good to go, but I had just woken up and somehow managed to miss the fact that you didn't have him listed as a human. Unfortunately you are not permitted to begin the RPG with a non-human character, and as such I will have to ask you to change your character or use a different character that is a human.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.