Mysteries of Membuka (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately you are missing a piece of information. Please check the rules again.

You have one of them, albeit, in the wrong place, but it's there. However, you are missing something else.

Name: Eliza Corvil

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personality: Eliza is often shy and easily embarrassed. She is kind and understanding, most of the time, and loves to mess around. She is fierce in a fight.

Appearance:
Anime-girl-with-white-hair-and-red-eyes-5.jpg

Likes: She likes lemon, cats, her katana, magic, and her mother's amulet.

Dislikes: She dislikes anything with more than four legs and sharp objects entering her body, especially needles.

Bio/History: Eliza was abused by her father, loved by her mother who couldn't help her, and ridiculed by everyone at school for how she dressed and acted. After her fifteenth birthday, where she got the katana she'd always wanted, she packed a bag and ran. She lived in many places, working for food and shelter. She met many kinds of people, thieves, guards, mages, even demons. Red. She learned how to fight, how to haggle, how to pick locks and pockets, anything that she could use to survive. Finally, she came Membuka. She bought a house with her stolen gold and began to make a new life.

Other details: Eliza's weapon of choice is a katana. She wears an opal amulet given to her by her mother. She is also very acrobatic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately you're missing something in your application, take another quick look at the rules!! :)

Beautiful, I'll have you up momentarily!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I am totally loving this RPG it's really cool I can hardly wait to get started and I've finally finished fleshing my character out too :bsmile:

Name:
"Hello, my name is Valura Onec-Undsam but please, call me Valura." She smiles extending her hand.
"I am 26, though it's rude to ask a lady her age you know."
Species:
"I am human, all normal with no extra parts."
Sexual Orientation:
"Pansexual."
Personality:
"Me... well I'm fairly curious, I love mysteries and surprises. I like my alone time but I don't mind talking to people too." She smiles. You can almost tell that Valura gives off this calm, content yet warm vibe on the surface but there's something underneath, hidden behind what she's saying. She seems a bit...hmmm, lonely but happy. You've noticed she people watches; their expressions, movements, what they say. It's almost a defensive reaction.
Appearance:
Goddess.jpg

She has long chestnut hair that looks even more glossy when it moves as she tosses her head. The movement also gives you a better glimpse of her amber eyes which glimmer with mirth. She is about 5'6, and rather trim from all her exploring and has a balanced figure and a well sized chest, even if she does say so herself. She is dressed in natural colours as usual, this time it's a white blouse and soft green skirt paired with her everyday brown buckled boots.
Drinking warm milk before bed, growing plants in her garden, sweet treats, writing poems and being around nature.
Dislikes:
Creepy guys coming on to her, cold nights in winter, annoying people, hearing things at night and having to dust her house.
Bio/History:
From a young age she often ventured into the forest around her family's mountain home. Her old village lay in the crevice between two mountains on the edge of the red forest, there was a river running by and an abundance of creature in the area. It was fine until the next closest village, who were suffering from a lack of food and clean water, decided to takeover their village. They came in force brandishing torches, knives and axes. The men tried their best to hold them off but they were overrun by the sheer number of desperate people. That day Valura ran as fast as she could, all the children and women did hoping in vain that they might reach the river and the boats. Only to find the other tribeswomen burning them. Valura didn't head for the river, she ran to her favourite hiding spot; a cave hidden in the face of the mountain, where she hid with her secret stash. She took it and headed over the mountain. Tis the only reason we see her today. She roamed for nigh on 8 years, living a nomadic lifestyle; it seems as if she's setting down roots here but who knows what the future holds...
Other details:
She knows a lot about plants and flowers and their herbal uses having lived in nature for a long time. Thus she drinks a lot of herbal teas and lives a pretty healthy lifestyle.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Sir, yes, sir... I mean, ma'am.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally loving this RPG it's really cool I can hardly wait to get started and I've finally finished fleshing my character out too :bsmile:

Name:
"Hello, my name is Valura Onec-Undsam but please, call me Valura." She smiles extending her hand.
"I am 26, though it's rude to ask a lady her age you know."
Species:
"I am human, all normal with no extra parts."
Sexual Orientation:
"Pansexual."
Personality:
"Me... well I'm fairly curious, I love mysteries and surprises. I like my alone time but I don't mind talking to people too." She smiles. You can almost tell that Valura gives off this calm, content yet warm vibe on the surface but there's something underneath, hidden behind what she's saying. She seems a bit...hmmm, lonely but happy. You've noticed she people watches; their expressions, movements, what they say. It's almost a defensive reaction.
Appearance:
Goddess.jpg

She has long chestnut hair that looks even more glossy when it moves as she tosses her head. The movement also gives you a better glimpse of her amber eyes which glimmer with mirth. She is about 5'6, and rather trim from all her exploring and has a balanced figure and a well sized chest, even if she does say so herself. She is dressed in natural colours as usual, this time it's a white blouse and soft green skirt paired with her everyday brown buckled boots.
Drinking warm milk before bed, growing plants in her garden, sweet treats, writing poems and being around nature.
Dislikes:
Creepy guys coming on to her, cold nights in winter, annoying people, hearing things at night and having to dust her house.
Bio/History:
From a young age she often ventured into the forest around her family's mountain home. Her old village lay in the crevice between two mountains with a river running by and an abundance of creature in the surrounding forest. It was fine until the next closest village, who were suffering from a lack of food and clean water, decided to takeover their village. They came in force brandishing torches, knives and axes. The men tried their best to hold them off but they were overrun by the sheer number of desperate people. That day Valura ran as fast as she could, all the children and women did hoping in vain that they might reach the river and the boats. Only to find the other tribeswomen burning them. Valura didn't head for the river, she ran to her favourite hiding spot; a cave hidden in the face of the mountain, where she hid with her secret stash. She took it and headed over the mountain. Tis the only reason we see her today. She roamed for nigh on 8 years, living a nomadic lifestyle; it seems as if she's setting down roots here but who knows what the future holds...
Other details:
She knows a lot about plants and flowers and their herbal uses having lived in nature for a long time. Thus she drinks a lot of herbal teas and lives a pretty healthy lifestyle.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them? Sir, yes, sir... I mean, ma'am.

You have forgotten something, I think. Take another look at the rules.

(Trying to help you out Lala. Was I correct here?)

Oh thanks, it took me a while to find though, I was kinda eager to post :)

She's lovely, Curley, and accepted! I don't know what you were missing since it was already edited by the time I got here, but Geminas, try to leave that to a GM to point out. Things change sometimes and I've had people on Astaeron accuse others of missing things in their forms when they weren't because the rules had changed and they weren't aware of it, they just assumed it was the same as it was when they joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.