My Stubborn Will is Learning to Bend.

With that business complete, Reid reached the door and held it open while the two had their private conversation. His fingers tapped against the wooden frame to an inaudible song that was stuck in his head. "Alright then," He said, attempting to be polite. "Lets get going. We wouldn't want to bother Margaret." He said, his eyes on Lani as he said it.

Margaret seemed to shrink a bit with this comment, "Peraps," She muttered in response to Lani. Something about how he didn't even look at Margaret stung as old feelings welled up inside her, threatening to burst through and disrupt Margaret's cheerful face. "It's no problem." She said once she regained composure again. "Don't show her anything disgusting now, Reid."

Reid finally looked back at Margaret, his face wearing an jokingly unamused expression. "I might have to take her on a hunt. Something like your first hunt." A slight smile curled up from his mouth. "Just for that comment." He said, closing the door and walking out.

He turned to Lani. "Huh. That's something worth mentioning, actually. What do you want to do? Anything pack related?" He shrugged his shoulder. "I'm sure you'd be welcome."

Iolani watched as the two spoke, seeing how Margaret hung on every word he spoke. Whether it was important, or not. Most of it wasn't. Anyone with great sense could tell she liked him, a lot. How come he did not see that. Once the left the home, she looked over at Reid. "You do know that she is fond of you, right? A little too much, in fact," Iolani told him with a matter-of-factly tone. She held the new clothes close to her chest as she walked with him.

"I've been running for...however many days. I think I'm ready to just relax or at least explore the town. Nothing too crazy yet, if you don't mind," she murmured to him lightly.

He frowned slightly, looking away. He was silent for awhile, thinking of just what to say. The comment stung. Normally when you heard a girl fancied you, maybe you'd be really happy or at the least complimented. Margaret and Reid's relationship was complicated to say the least. "I do." He ruffled his hair in a fit of anxiety. When another topic came up, he quickly snatched it up.

"Ah, I thought you might be attached to your running. Too bad, Erik will be disappointed." He sighed, thinking over his next sentence. "He seems rather fond of you. A little too much, in fact." He smiled to himself, enjoying how clever he was to mock her sentence.

Iolani could see the tension in his neck, the way his eyes diverted hers once she mentioned the well-known attraction Margaret had for him. She knew she hit a nerve. "Right...it's complicated. That's the oldest one in the book..." she trailed off quietly. Iolani's ears perked up once she heard Erik's name. "Erik? No, he doesn't fancy me. How could he...does he?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. Iolani had to admit, he was an attractive man. Reid's words mocked her and she rolled her eyes playfully, nudging him with her elbow teasingly. "I think I'm up for doing something. Show you guys what I can do," she winked at him playfully as she kept walking beside him.