My Stubborn Will is Learning to Bend.

A smirk tugged at his mouth as he watched her position herself for story telling. "Shoot." As he listened to her begin to tell the story, he realized he knew little about the earth clan. Huh. Annnd then she suddenly stopped.

"Hey! Keep going! Don't just stop like that." He said, laughing. "You make it sound like an epic novel of sorts. Perhaps you should be an author instead of a runaway, eh?"

"An author? Psh, being a runaway is my thing," she joked with him as she giggled.

"Anyways, back to the story," Iolani told him with a soft smile. "So, as soon as she started to notice how the branches sprouted into each other...she noticed she wasn't in Kansas anymore..." she trailed off. "Then, she heard a hearty growl from a couple yards away. Instead of running or freaking out she walked closer to the sound...and closer...and closer," Iolani trailed off quietly.

"Then BAM. A large, muscular chocolate brown wolf came out, jumping in her face. Was she scared? Nope," Iolani told him with a slight shrug. "She flicked his nose, and he looked at her oddly, ready to attack. Did he? Nope," Iolani said with a nod. "He shifted back into this gorgeous man, completely naked. Vivah wasn't scared of his height, build, wolf form, or that he was completely naked. In fact, she gave him a soft smile, and the man was uncomfortable and embarrassed for just showing her everything...but then..."

"Don't knock it until you try it." Reid mused. He couldn't help but laugh at the way she told the story, it was all so vivid and playful. As if it was a normal conversation rather than a summary of her recent life. "Oh man, anticipation."

When she nodded, a chuckle escaped his mouth. "Ah, yes. Perhaps I should've done that to you, hm?" He smirked. The way she told the story, he couldn't help but tease her at parts. Her way of telling stories really did manage to engage the person being told in an interesting way.

"The Earth Alpha saw the two, and he didn't like it," Iolani smiled faintly, as if answering his silly remarks. "So, he ordered the man, later to be named Josiah, to take Vivah to their center tribe, so they could put her on trial. Naturally, she would have been poked with little thorns on every square inch of her body as punishment for crossing lands...but she was young, and didn't know better. And daughter of another Alpha. So, while Josiah and Vivah were walking--after Josiah finally put on pants--they began talking. First it was just little bickering. He was annoyed because she wasn't scared, which meant it bruised his ego, boo hoo," Iolani trailed off.

"The two were instantly connected through this bickering, because soon after it turned into flirting. Once her trial came, they asked why she was on the premises. And with Josiah while he was naked. Turned out Josiah was actually what you call the litter of the runt. Even though he was big, tall, and built he was the Omega basically, the low level of the tribe. Vivah had a feeling that Josiah would be punished for his so called crime...and in all honesty it scared her. She just met the guy, right? So she told the truth, that she was wandering...but then..." she trailed off.

"Ah, so temper runs in your blood?" He smiled but also wondered if he went too far. He stood up, grabbing a piece of bread to nibble on while he listened to her. He then sat back down. "I swear," He said. "You must be teasing me with all these gaps."

"It does, but hey...our temper is our signature trait, which makes all the guys want me for my sexy attitude apparently," she quoted her mother with a giggle.

"I am teasing, it's the whole point! Anyways," she cleared her throat again. "Once they told her she was free to go...she didn't leave. She couldn't, because of the things they might have put Josiah through. So, she stayed hidden in the woods, until night fall. Once it came around she snuck back onto the Earth clan's home and looked for Josiah. Once she did however...they already had gotten to him," she trailed off.

"Oh, I can see it for sure." He rolled his eyes. "Quite the potential player, hm?" He tapped his finger impatiently on the table, wanting to hear the whole story. "Aand? What happened?"

"He had vicious cuts and bruises all over his torso and legs. Some were still bleeding, as he laid on the floor, his chest barely rising..." Iolani trailed off, looking into the distance because she was lost in the moment.

"He was almost not going to make it, and no one would care...because he was the Omega," she whispered. "But Vivah helped. She...took him with her, hiding in the woods. It had been a full ten hours since she first stepped into the wrong part of the woods, meaning her Alpha papa was coming to look for her. So, she was dragging Josiah with her, stopping every few meters because he needed to catch his breath, and wipe off the sweat and blood," Iolani trailed, wondering if he even wanted to know more.

The story had taken a rough turn. The way she painted with her words, he could practically see the scene. It reminded him of hunts for prey- it sounded entirely ruthless. He frowned, giving her a gentle nod. "...please go on, if you want. Are you sure this isn't too personal...?"

Iolani didn't answer him, lost both body and soul. She looked down at her hands, playing with her thumbs. "Finally...Vivah's father came looking for her, and found her sobbing quietly, as she took care of the unconcious Josiah," she murmured quietly.

"The Alpha,Vivah's father, asked what happened and then Vivah told him frantically. Her father helped carry Josiah to the tribe's home, just in time. Josiah's chest fell so slowly that it seemed he wasn't even breathing..." Iolani trailed off. "But, Vivah helped bring him back. She swears to this day she didn't...but she did. Her unknowing love for a handsome stranger pulled him through. Once he was healed, the first thing he did was take Vivah out on a date, more like a stroll in the woods...and nine months later from that first date...they had their first children--twins The children may be have been an accident, but the love that made the boys wasn't. Soon after they were born Vivah and Josiah did the ritual in which they become one in the eyes of the tribe. Eventually, Vivah kept getting pregnant. They just couldn't get their hands off of each other. And their last child, the only girl, was...me," Iolani finished off with a soft smile.

Reid carefully listened as the story unfolded before him. It was a complicated story, and Reid found himself surprised at how much they told her. "Hmm. They were very... open, hm?" He spoke. Outside of that, he found himself speechless as he attempted to avoid being unknowingly disrespectful. "...sounds like a pretty big family." He finally concluded, avoiding 'had' at all costs.

Iolani nodded, seeing how uncomfortable he was. She gave him a soft, shy smile. "It's not that we're open, it's just...well, my mom passed away a while back and I used to ask my dad about her all the time. I just didn't want to forget her, you know?" she told him softly.

"It is, or was...whichever it is. Being the only girl sucked ass, I'll tell you that," she murmured with a soft smile.

He nodded at her explanation. "It makes sense. I'm just not used to family... talks." His gaze left her, and found itself peering out of the window to his right. "Yeah, I bet. I'm sure it made you tough, though. There's another girl here who is surrounded by brothers, really only three, but she's tough as nails." He laughed slightly at this. "Quite an interesting history. Much more so than mine, eh?"

He looked at her once again. "So, what do you plan on doing here?" He blinked. "I know you don't want to be a burden or whatever, but... do you have any plans for your running? Or are you just going to continue so until you're unable to move?"

"Hell yeah I'm tough. No one is going to push me around," she joked with a soft giggle. She even flexed her arms for emphasis, but was completely joking about her muscles. "You think mine's interesting? Aw, how sweet," she teased him.

"I don't know what I plan on doing here. I guess...just take it slow. I have no plans for running, I'm just going to keep going...until I feel like I'm where I belong, I guess. I don't know yet, but I will know for sure when I get there," she shrugged quietly. "I hope I won't be here for so long. I just don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable," she muttered.

Surely, she felt this way but if anyone ever stepped over the line she was surely going to stand up for herself.

Reid couldn't stifle his very slight blush at her teasing, so he smiled. "Yes. Absolutely the sweetest. I have to fight girls off with books often, it's really inconvenient." He stood up, pushing his chair in with his leg.

"Alright." He pushed some hair out of his eyes. "Then, perhaps we should get you more properly dressed, hm?" He thought a moment, then began to walk towards the door. "I think I know a girl who'd be willing to give you something." A smirk crossed his face as his next comment conjured in his mind. "I, unfortunately, lack female clothing, so unless you want to keep wearing very short dresses..." He opened the door, waiting for her.

Iolani noticed his adorable blush and fought inwardly about admitting to herself whether it was truly cute or not. She lost, it was cute how he blushed and his smile could light up a room. "Well I'll be your library for now, girls won't steal me now, would they?" Iolani suggested as she got up herself.

"Yeah, they might show my best assets...but I'd like to actually stop feeling a draft down under," she joked along with him as she walked in front of him. Her hands behind her back, making sure the shirt didn't lift any more then it did as she took light and graceful steps. She waited for him to show the way. "Do you think her and I are the same size?" she asked him as they began to walk off.

He laughed. "Probably not, but you will be limiting my ammunition." He closed the door behind her, not bothering to lock it. He began to lead her towards a house a block away or so. a rather homey place. "Yeah, I'd imagine you'd get cold pretty quickly. And I'm sure you don't look forward to gusts of wind." He chuckled at this, pairing it with a playful wink.

"Hm. I think it might fit you, but it might be a bit larger on you. It'll fit better than my clothing for sure." He smiled, then when he reached the building, he opened the door. "Hello! Margaret, it's Reid." A young woman approached the two visitors in her doorway, gesturing them to come inside. "Ah, yes! How've you been, Reid?"

"Good enough." He said, not giving more information than he needed. "Iolani has been taken into the pack, but her clothing got ripped. Would you mind sparing something? I don't really know who else to ask." He scratched at the nape of his neck. Margaret had long blonde hair, she was a beautiful young lady. She didn't dress too fashionably, but she did have a dress or two to spare. She lead them to her wardrobe, nodding at Iolani. "Who are you?"

we need to add drama soon. D:
-
"I'll do whatever helps," she told him with a short shrug of her shoulders as she walked with him. She then noticed the woman, and smiled genuinely at her once she placed her attention on Iolani. "I'm Iolani I uh...I'm just here for a few days, but you can just call me Lani. And you?" she asked her softly, as she walked with her to her wardrobe.

[this is incredibly short. -_______________________________________-]

((I agree! What kinda drama would you like? Perhaps someone from the fire tribe comes back to find her! Or it could be more social related drama, like jealousy or being treated like an outsider.))

She smiled back towards her. "Oh, Lani. I'm Margaret. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said with a swift nod of her head. She began to lay out a few dresses for Iolani, along with a pair of pants and a shirt. They were worn in clothing, but not far from undesirable. "I think this'll set you up well enough for now." She nodded, handing Lani the clothing.

Reid tiredly leaned against a wall, his eyes staring at the ceiling as he was consumed in pointless thought. He didn't care much about clothing, and he really in all honesty found Margaret to be a bit boring. A nice girl, but also a simple one. She would follow him around sometimes and try to spark up a conversation with him, but every time it seemed to crash and burn. He couldn't relate well with her.

He felt bad nearly every time he was with her. Like he might've taken advantage of her or used her in some way. He crossed his arms as he grew uncomfortable with his thoughts and peered back towards Iolani.

Margaret smiled, whispering towards Lani. "Oh, so Reid is taking care of you?" She gave a short giggle. "I'm surprised. He's normally pretty detached." She gave a long sigh, and then shut the wardrobe. "So! Should that be enough for you, Miss Lani?" Margaret said, her smile practically brightening the room with how happy and optimistic she acted.

Iolani took the clothing with a soft nod and smile. "Pleasure to meet you as well, and yes this will suit fine. Thank you so much," she murmured softly. She walked with her, chewing the inside of her lip as she began to speak some more.

"Really? He...he just seems like he needs someone to crack him out of his shell," Iolani told her with her own chuckle. Iolani couldn't help but smile at how she was so optimistic about everything. She was never brought up like that. Only knowing that for you to be happy you needed to know sadness.