My Partner Request thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Werecat or Werewolf?

• I dont Care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whats a werecat? (if you select this ask me!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MidnightKitten

Original poster
Hello there! Im Midnight a 19 year old native english speaker. Im pretty chill when it comes to my writing style and post anywhere from a couple sentences to several long paragraphs depending on my mood, inspiration level, the number of characters and how often we post. My activity is erratic but ill try to be on at least a couple times a week. If i don't respond PM me, ill often forget to hit the send button. I have a couple Characters i prefer to RP with, but ill always create a new one for an RP and ive listed some basic plot ideas . Im comfortable playng both male and female roles, it really depends on the plot line and my partners preference. If your interested send me a message and we can get started!

What i want in a partner:
  • Can put together a sentence and have a variety of post lengths
  • Replies at least once a month. Any longer and i might go mad
  • Is comfortable controlling NPCs and temporary characters to spice things up
  • Doesnt mind my weirdness and ocassional dark storytelling moments
  • Wants to be a friend and chat out of character!

My Plots:
(most of my plots have a specific one of my characters in mind and if its red its currently in use, but feel free to spice it up!)
  • Master x Pet- You are a wealthy Mid to upperclas collector of exotic items and pets. One of these pets is my character. Who is more then happy to put up with human bullshit in exchange for a nice cushy life. I used to live in a castle, owned by a king before you stole me away to a new life.

• Wanderer x orphan- You are a wandering knight, bard or perhaps even merchant who runs across a sad, lonely orphan in the woods who decides to tag along before you can have much of a say. Even if you try to shake em off they still manage to find their way back to you.

• ____ x fugative- You own a secluded home or farm when suddenly a ragged stranger appears on your door. You invite them in for a hot meal before they get sent on their way and before you know it the feds are at your door and your on the run with this stranger who has questionable morals and a dark backstory.

• Noble/Queen/Princess x Stable boy/orphan/beggar- You are wealthy, owner of your own keep or castle and you possess everythng you want. Everything but a friend. One day in the gardens ___ Runs into you. Filthy, ragged and wild the youth immediately captures your eye and you begin to watch them, and yearn to make friends with the strange creature with the oddly feline eyes.

• Traveler x werewolf- You are a traveler, perhaps from another country or planet looking for interesting things in this land or just a hunter and deep in a strange wood you run into a wolf. Injured, starving and near death you decide to nurse her back to health on the simple fact that you are lonely, and she could be a very good guard and prize to your queen or lover or something if she lives considering she is several times the size of a normal wolf. But soon its clear not everything is as it seems.

• Dragon x Rider- You are a dragon rider and you've just received your very own dragon egg! It hatches and you spend the next couple years raising and training your partner until finally its time to go on your first mission. But then something happens.. Your dragon reveals they are descendant of the ancient, dying line of shifters and their egg was left with the riders in hopes it could revive its race and stop the merciless killing of them. Will you help your best friend, or turn it into the council? Its your choice...

• Vampire x werewolf- You are a vampire, living secluded in the forest, venturing out only to feed. Then one day you meet an injured werewolf cub. And thanks to a lapse in judgement from you feeding on a drugged out hippie you take the pup in to raise it as your own. What happens when the matriarchs find out, what will you do when the little pups mother comes looking for her baby?

• Wolf x wolf- You are member of a fierce pack, and on a hunting trip you run into a strange loner who immediately captures your eye. She is odd, and speaks with a wisdom beyond her years and at her paws treads a silent, ghostly coyote.

My Characters:
  • The werecat- My go to character, slender, lean and agile he would be a perfect gymnast. But he is super lazy, and manipulative and will do anything to get what he wants. Star of my first few plots this cat is usually a male named Ari but he sometimes takes on the female persona Ariella or even both in the form of fraternal twins. He can also be a shapeshifter.

• The werewolf- Star of my werewolf plots Sibyl Torr is small as werewolves go, shy and very loving to those she trusts. A definite omega wolf her specialty is soothing those around her and easing frayed nerves. She sometimes takes on a male persona with the name Shade and can also be human.

• The dragon- Juralyn is a fierce ice dragon, protective of her home and those she considers her friends. She never backs down from a fight unless it is absolutely clear she cannot win, and then she does so with the utmost dignity and grace. Can be a male dragon named Frost.

• The wolf- The only one of my characters who cannot switch Genders. Coyote is a small wolf, the first character i ever role-played as she was the chosen one, blessed with powers beyond imagination and a duty to protect the packs of her homeland. But now she has left, maybe she failed or succeeded and knows she is no longer needed. But for whatever reason the wanders the earth shadowed by her ghostly spirit guide, Dusk the coyote. Her powers may or may still not be present, depending on my partners preference. But weather she has them or not is unclear as she never uses them, and rarely speaks of them.

• The Dire Wolves- White Snow on the Mountain (Male) and Night of the Blood Moon (female) are traveling wolves from an ancient pack. But one day Night decided to leave (or maybe she was driven out) and White Snow followed her as a faithful companion and guardian. While he loves her, she sees him as nothing more then a brother.

• The Creepy Twins- Daniel and David have got the creepy twin act down to a science. Inseparable they do literally everything together. Eating, sleeping, Showering, dating and even going to the bathroom. They share everything and usually try to date the same person. Questionably straight they were known to experiment sexually with each other in the past and may or may not still have a thing for one another.

Thats it for my plots and characters! If you have any ideas or alterations let me know in a PM or the comments down below! Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
Hi! I am interested in your Dragon x Rider rp! :D

I could do the dragon and rider or Lycan and traveler.

I saw your twins role and wanted to talk more about that with you. They are brother and sister I take it. AT what age would you like to put them? I would think about the age of 17 or so maybe. I love the idea that they experimented with each other sexually and may still do it. That the shower together and do not see anything wrong with this.

How about their parents or should there be only a mom who works as a nurse and is gone most of the time leaving them to take care of each other.

Also maybe we could toss in a new teenage neighbor girl who just moved in recently and they drag her into their weird little world with them.

I saw your twins role and wanted to talk more about that with you. They are brother and sister I take it. AT what age would you like to put them? I would think about the age of 17 or so maybe. I love the idea that they experimented with each other sexually and may still do it. That the shower together and do not see anything wrong with this.

How about their parents or should there be only a mom who works as a nurse and is gone most of the time leaving them to take care of each other.

Also maybe we could toss in a new teenage neighbor girl who just moved in recently and they drag her into their weird little world with them.
I assume your talking about the creepy twins? Daniel and David are identical twin brothers. And yes, usually they are in their mid to late teens so 17 works perfectly. That could certainly be fun. A new neighbor they become interested in.

by experimented sexually I mean they dated the same girl and they both played with her not with each other cause I can not do gay it creeps me out badly. That was why I asked if they were brother and sister. I wouldn't mind doing a role with them being twin siblings one girl and one boy.

by experimented sexually I mean they dated the same girl and they both played with her not with each other cause I can not do gay it creeps me out badly. That was why I asked if they were brother and sister. I wouldn't mind doing a role with them being twin siblings one girl and one boy.
Whats wrong with gay stuff? Half my characters are bisexual and have their gay moments

I will never say anyone or anything is wrong or bad, I just do one want to play or get into a role that i have to deal with a bisexual relationship. We all have to play what we are comfortable with and I thank you for your response and do not want to change or alter your fun in this role play. So thank you so much for talking with me, but I have to step out of the role and hope you will understand.

thanks

• Thank You
Reactions: MidnightKitten
Status
Not open for further replies.