My New Parents Are Vampires [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the retreating back of the human called Nicole had been a slap to his face. Rejections certainly wasn't something he had to deal with on a daily base. Let alone at a party such as the one they were attending today, where he had taken extra care into his appearance, made sure that he had followed the latest trend of fashion. In none of the many centuries he had lived had he been ignored like that, specially not after being bumped into and smirking his smile he knew to be so heart whelming handsome. He was an incubus, the demons who haunted maidens in their sleep and left them with child. Mysteriously having humanity fuse and mule over how a young virgin could possible have gotten pregnant. The cause of deaths, having them marked as a witch or a loose woman who couldn't hold herself back in history and yet now here he had been rejected. Ignored as if he had been a mere human and it stung.

However, Eros wasn't going to let himself be taken aback so soon. Surely he must have sparked the slightest bit of lust inside of her, perhaps it was just shyness that had caused her to hurry off and with that he dismissed the thought of Nicole and turned back to his other company. The one who he still hadn't caught the name of. It was then that they crossed eyes, slightly, but it seemed that there was a realization hitting home with the other realizing that they both weren't human. However, yet that small contact with their eyes didn't give Eros the information whether the presence was a male or female. The fair skin of the face and the form of the eyes, it was still either a pretty male or a handsome female, as much as it could make one wonder how that was possible.

"My name is Enki. I think I've seen you around before, haven't I?"

Extending their hand with a simple smile the person, now introduced as Enki acted as every human would. No questions referring to his inhumanity and neither showing any intention to show off with their side that wasn't human. Odd, but welcomed as Eros certainly wouldn't want to have the; 'I'm an incubus' talk so between the crowd. Despite the chatter surrounding them and the slight probability that someone was to overhear them it was still the public they had dared themselves to be between now. A place filled with the blessed ignorance of these fragile lives that had attracted their attention. "Enki?" Eros mused to himself, smiling again. A slight pang of familiarity ran through him, but surely he would have imprinted such an unforgettable face inside of his memory. Yet, he ran blank on the spot as he nodded to himself slightly. That Enki must have been one of the many other faces at school, but it was odd how Eros had never taken note of the figure as it certainly wasn't the case that this Enki was a plain person. Not in any sight.

You could describe the place as 'silent as the grave' if you were into bad puns.

Whoever is in charge of maintenance in this cemetery deserves to be fired; the grass is lanky and unkempt, the the gravel path now little more than a mud trail, the gravestones lopsided and mossy. A location scout for a horror flick would be having a field day here: all it needs is a Getty Images-supplied green moon hanging over the proceedings and it would be an ideal location for some monsters to be lurking.

But there's only one monster present in this graveyard tonight, and he isn't lurking.

Flint strides past the graves with his shovel slung over one shoulder, pushing an increasingly worried-looking Bones ahead of him. Together they look like a modern day Burke and Hare, and such an analogy wouldn't be too far from the truth. Closer and closer to the eastern edge of the graveyard they move, Flint walking with long, decisive steps. A monster on a mission.

Finally, the duo reach the place that Flint has apparently been making for; without a word, he swings the shovel about and begins digging into a patch of empty, dead-looking grass. His stick-thin frame somehow moves the earth at a surprising rate. Bones watches the proceedings for a good few seconds before he finally has the guts to speak up.
"So why this particular innocuous looking bit of grass?" The question as a jaunty but failed attempt at humour to it, but Flint doesn't seem to care.
"This right 'ere is an unmarked grave, my old son," he explain as he burrows into the earth, "out on the edge of the cemetery, facin' away from 'eaven. Where they buried all the real nasty cunts after they done got executed, see?"

Bones lets out the sort of noise a man makes when he's just learned something he'd really rather not have known, but wisely refrains from passing further comment. Flint's unnatural pace continues unabated; soon the old corpses in their mass grave are exposed to the open air for the first time in centuries, rotten yet bizarrely displaying none of the signs of being snacked on by the usual critters who enjoy fine dining on dead things. With a satisfied grunt, Flint hauls himself out of the hole and chucks the shovel aside before turning back to Bones with his leering grin. "Now then. I've done all the 'ard work for you, mate, so all you gotta do is earn your keep."

Eyes flicking from the mass grave to Flint, Bones swallows heavily.
"You sure about this, dude? Raising these sorta corpses can be risky, especially if you don't bind them right. If it goes wrong, they'll--"
"I 'ave the utmost confidence in you, Bones," Flint interjects, placing a lanky arm around the man's shoulders in mockery of a friendly gesture. "An' if you're all worried about fackin' it up, jus' you remember..." he leans in close, his voice dropping the act as it hisses into his cohort's ear, "...I will pull your fackin' intestines out an' strangle you with them if you do."

The smile's gone. The hyena mask has slipped.

Bones finds himself face to face with the monster in his truest form.

Without a word, the man goes to work. Reaching into his battered duffel jacket for supplies, he begins to etch a bizarre series of circular symbols around the mass grave. Swirling and eldritch, from a language that the vast majority of humanity has thankfully forgotten. Next he retrieves a battered old book from his jacket, bound in black leather, and flips to the appropriate page before beginning to recite from it.

It's not English that he intones. It's not any language that humans really ought to be speaking. But speak it Bones does, chanting the snarling, guttural words that are etched into the book with a practised tongue and throat. And as he does, the symbols he has drawn come to life, smoking with a blue arcane fire that lights up the gloom of the cemetery.

The chanting grows louder.

The flames rise higher.

And slowly, the damned men in the mass grave begin to climb to their feet once more.

One by one, they climb from the hole and stand before Bones. Flesh and clothing still clings to some of them, but any semblance of life has long since faded. Others are just bones in rags animated by dark magic. Bones finishes his chanting and stares at the assembled mob of corpses for a long minute, waiting for something. Whatever that might be it does not happen, and the man lets out an audible sigh of relief before reaching into yet another pocket to hand Flint a strange talisman.
"Looks like it worked, man," he remarks, and for the first time since he was pulled out the trunk of the Pontiac he sounds vaguely cheery, "You keep ahold of that rune and they'll do whatever you say."

Flint turns the object over in his hand casually, not looking up.
"That right, eh?" Suddenly the corpses lunge for Bones like rats moving to the tune of some unseen piper. They drag him down en-mass, the man who raised them from the grave letting out one final, terrified scream before they start ripping into him with teeth and clawed hands. Flint lets out a grunt of vague surprise. "Guess it does work, then. Nice one, Bones." As his new minions rip the screaming man apart, Flint reaches into his pocket and retrieves a battered old phone. He punches a few keys before bringing it up to his ear. "Alright, love?" he begins to speak into the device, that cheerfully mocking tone returning once again, "That's me jus' got into town. 'Ow are things on your end?... Good stuff, babe. Things are runnin' nicely, so they are... The screamin'? Aw, don't you go mindin' that. Just tying up lose ends, is all. Right, gotta run..." the predator grin returns to his face, "I'm off to go say 'ello to our old mates, so I am, and I'm bringin' guests with me. Ta ta for now, gorgeous. See you real soon, like."

Shoving the phone back into his pocket, Flint rounds on the corpses. "Fack me, you greedy cunts, slow down a bit! Save some for me, like. I'm proper 'ungry, I am, an' I doubt they're gonna be serving anythin' good at this party we're off to."

He chuckles as he barges his way in to get at the chewed body of Bones. "Not that we'll really 'ave time for eating. We're gonna 'ave other matters to attend to."

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Something began to buzz annoyingly in the back of Nicole's head, it clawed at her attention and throbbed behind her eyes. Massaging her temples she wasn't prepared for the scream that sounded somewhere in the distance. "Wha..." Nicole followed Rayne's gaze to a woman who, nearly ripped a door from its frame. Clicking her teeth together she tried not to stare, tried to ignore the desire to shatter the lawn chair five feet away from her and stake the obviously supernatural creature. It would be so easy, so simple. Nicole swallowed down the hunter's thoughts and sputtered like the human she was. "O-oh my god! She must be a pro lifter or something! And she is so petite!" Nicole giggled in awe. It was pretty cool after all.

Nicole regarded Rayne thoughtfully, weird? Brow furrowing for a half second, Nicole wondered what exactly hid behind Rayne's words. "Weird? I think its just as normal as LA, or New York. Weirdness is normal I think." Nicole tapped her chin and then smiled winningly. She had always been a good actress, mostly because she was as genuine as they came. But she also knew her script. Nicole listened to the various hobbies the girl had, which in all honesty pleasantly surprised her. If one had been judging by the other's appearance, the only thing that may ring true would be the music and arts hobby. "Music? Do you have a band? I have never really been very creative, I have a bunch of watercolors in my room though!" The priceless art that alligned her walls being the trophies from her seventeenth hunt. The disgusting Cyclops thing had horded and stole art from all around the world, Nicole had been rewarded with a few watercolors and vague sketches.

"Karate? Oh!" Nicole mentally face-palmed. She had been so lost in thought that the question had caught her off guard, "For eleven years I think, my dad is a really hard core believer in the fight." Nicole half shrugged. "I also had a bit of an aggression issue when I was younger. Karate helped me harness that violent nature and shape it into something useful." The young hunter had always had an aggression issue, though now it was under wraps, the pure rage that the girl was capable of goes unmatched. 13 year old Nicole Gates had three accounts of assault and a even total of six fines due to violence. Even as she was deep into her pre-training, the anger and aggression did not wane until the point of her being formally induced into her Hunter's training. Even though Karate wasn't the whole reason for her calm nature now, it was half.

See you real soon, like.

The whisper felt like oil against her skin, Nicole froze. The color in her skin fading completely, leaving white in its wake. Something evil was brewing, but she had no idea what it was. She had to have been hearing things. It was a bit breezy, the trees were probably blowing something fierce. It couldn't have possibly been an actual whisper. But something was seriously wrong, the clawing in the back of her mind screaming at her to run. Something red hot turned over in Nicole's soul, but even she wouldn't have been able to feel it.

[ ooc: I'm set for zombie invasion ]

2404656.jpg

Lilura Coventry
Town Oddity; Rumored Witch

Lura, who had wanted nothing more than to have a bit of fun was doing just that. After having dismissed herself so that Jack could continue to try to coax the little poltergeist into helping the two of them stir up some trouble she went about causing spills and accidents, she was in the midst of setting a girl's hair on fire when Jack went rushing past her. The girls smile quickly faded, she rushed after him, hurrying out the door
"What is it? Jack tell me! You look like death itself"
She said with a mixture of seriousness and comedy in her voice, he scowled and then tried to find a way around her. He willed him to stay
"I don't have time for your jokes right now! Something bad is coming from the east, Lily you better run too"
She blinked in surprise, her shock gave him just enough time to flee, in the blink of an eye the ghost boy was gone. She probably looked mentally deranged to the girls who sat near where she currently stood, as well as to anyone who could see her from the window as she muttered to the air before her. She glared, then turned her head east with narrow eyes. She tried to peer over across the houses and find just what her ghostly companion had fled from, the focus in her eyes began to fade until something struck her and brought her chrashing back to reality, an odd sensation that hit her with a wave of nausea and cold sweat.

"I need somewhere to rest..." She murmured "I have to lie down"
The girl rushed by, ignoring those who gave her odd looks while trying to keep herself from falling to her knees and collapsing in the hallway, as she turned toward the stairs she bumped into a boy gruffly and continued on her way, energies focused on getting up the stairs
"Hey watch it freak"
He exclaimed angrily, she shot him a weak glare over her shoulder
"Help me" She hissed at him, he stepped compliantly toward her and helped her up the stairs "Help right now you little worm"
He looked confused for a moment, then nodded and practically carried her up the stairs, the moment she was up she went into the right room she could find, one pink adorned bedroom and she waved him away before closing and locking the door and falling onto the bed front first. Her eyes grew wide and glassy, images flashed before them, a man tattooed from head to toe with the grin of a jackal and an a air about him thick as sin, he spoke on the phone however she couldn't hear a word, everything was like static in her head.

Her flickering image stood watching as he partook of the bloody meal that stained the hands and faces of the creatures. Her eyes widened but not in fear, simply in surprise
"Necromancy?" She murmured to herself "Advanced Necromancy.. I can't even managed something like this... Just who the hell is this?"
She continued to observe, circling the hoard with widened eyes, whether or not he could see her she hadn't the slightest clue, but one of the undead creatures seemed to have noticed her. It limped toward her, hand outstretched and she stood perfectly still, unflinching, she didn't want to show any kind of fear. It then grabbed her arm and tried to bring it over to it's mouth, it being able to touch her was something that had been rather unexpected considering she was trying to spirit walk rather than physically appear. She forced it's face away from her arm as it tried to bite down, gritting her teeth and clamping her eyes shut as she tried to vanish. Her figure flickered and disappeared, and quite suddenly she was back, however this was no relief to her, she wasn't alone. That thing had come with her, and now she was drained and struggling to keep it from chowing down on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Foooood. I'mma get something." finally muttered at Ms Morelli. Her voice was grave and zombie-like, and if she had any idea what was coming, she might not have said the word like that. She rose from her seat, brushing her hands awkwardly over her little party dress, scooting between people to escape the room and merge back in to the fray.

The music was still as loud as ever. Jenna could hear her new mom laughing somewhere in the house. The woman had a very loud, musical sort of laugh. Rising on her toes, she couldn't seem to spot her, though, and not her new dad either. That man hadn't even arrived yet, as far as Jenna knew. Which meant he was either 'working' or he was just as un-thrilled about this party as Jenna was.

Mumbling a few excuse mes and sorry about the toes she found herself at one of the tables at last. Staring down at the assortment of food with a mix of curiosity and dread. Was it all edible? Well, edible by her the human, anyway. Jenna almost reached for a cookie but even that seemed daunting. Obviously the vampire stuff was a secret but Jenna was still waiting for the next weird ball to drop.

Growling out a huff, she abandoned the table all together. In fact she abandoned the PARTY all together! Squeezing through a bunch of strangers, Jenna escaped right out the front door without even stopping to grab a coat. She got as far as the front steps before she plopped down to sit at the bottom one.

"This is so lame..." Her complaint was half-hearted. Jenna used to love parties, but she had no idea how she was supposed to enjoy one now or ever again.

Her sulking was interrupted when a strange shuffling noise grabbed her attention. She stood up, crossing her arms as she squinted in the dark, trying to see what was moving around out past the bushes and trees that made up the property line of her new parents' estate.

"Hello? You know, it's not cool to stalk around in the bushes like that! You better not be peeing on things!" No reply. Frowning, she stepped away from the porch to go check it out. Maybe someone's dog got loose.

Rayne was distracted in the slightest as another familiar girl, Lily? Was that her name? The raven haired girl couldn't recall. She had blonde hair, pale skin and purple eyes, not something one sees often. She had rushed out of the house and seemed to be talking to herself as she glared towards...nothing. She suddenly seemed worried and then stumbled back into the house. Raising an eyebrow Rayne turned back to Nicole. The sandy blonde girl might've thought this town was normal but Rayne wouldn't continue to disagree. She'd give Nicole a chance to settle in for a bit before letting her be a hundred percent sure about that statement.

The girl had gone deathly pale, Rayne looked at her with worry.
"Are you alright?" She asked.

Her head shot to the right as she heard a familiar voice. She saw Jenna sitting on the front steps. Her best friend seemed upset, disappointed even. Sighing, Rayne smirked sadly. Turning back to Nicole she met her eyes.
"How about we get you inside and maybe get you some water. I don't need you fainting on me or something..." She muttered as she hoped the girl would agree to go inside.

Looking back towards Jenna, Rayne followed her gaze. The shuffling was loud and clear in her ears. She looked towards the source of the sound and clenched her jaw. Watching Jenna move towards it Rayne worried. Something didn't feel right. There was a thickness in the air, as if something was looming over them, over the house. It was unnaturally heavy.

"Hey Jenna!" She called out, in hopes of distracting the girl. "Come here! Let me introduce you to Nicole, she just moved to town!" The tall girl hoped that it was enough to distract her best friend.

Jenna's voice drifts into the bushes and trees of the backgarden, the sounds of revelry in the house seeming so far away out here amidst the gloom.

Then a harsh, barking laugh begins to echo after it, drawing closer rapidly.

Flint doesn't stride out of the treeline. Nor does he stalk. There's a casualness to his movements, a saunter to his walk, like some particularly depraved creature loping forward to fuck with his prey just a little more before tearing it's throat out. Three new additions now adorn his person in the time since he left the graveyard. The first is a battered, dull red bow tie, hanging loosely round his open neck. The second is one of those cheap and cheesy cone party hats that now adorns the top of his head.

And the third is a vicious looking bowie knife, which he flips and spins idly as he moves.

"Pissin'?!" he repeats with mock incredulity, drawing closer and closer to the girl, "Now you've got quite the facked up mind, little girl! You must be Casey an' Miranda's new brat, eh?" Behind him, Jenna can see the first of Flint's undead minions starting to slouch out of the trees and bushes. The rotten damned, held together by hatred and black magic alone; their master has elected to mock the proceedings even further by decking each of them out with similar party hats to his own.

With a sudden burst of speed, the vampire is next to Jenna and has hauled her into a chokehold. A thin, spindly arm pins her against his chest in a grip that will not relent, and the knife rises up slowly to press into the top of her chest. Not enough to break the skin, but enough to hurt. One slight twitch and the knife will draw blood, but Flint holds it like a vice. His grin turns to fall upon Rayne, who stands not too far away from her friend. "Now then, why don' you be a good little bitch an' go fetch Mister and Missus Jones for me? Tell 'em an' old friend from London's stopped by for a cheeky little surprise visit, so 'e 'as, an' 'e'll be very disappointed if they don' come sharpish..."

The knife twists suddenly, cutting a shallow gash into Jenna's flesh and sending a trickle of blood down into the girl's clothes.

"...an' I may jus' 'ave to take my disappointment out on little Jenna 'ere."

Flint twists his head around to gaze upon the undead creatures now trudging out of the trees in thicker numbers. "Come on, you lot!" he chuckles, "Don' look so fackin' down, it'sa party! Go make friends! Mingle! All that good shit!" The chuckle erupts into that same malicious laugh that heralded his arrival as the zombies close in on the house.

Jenna's party has officially been crashed.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Namora
"Oh he-" started Argona, but she was interrupted by a random gurgle, so she took a deep breath to get it right this time. Of course, the positively unnerving smile was on her face, behind which lied absolute murderous intent. Or perhaps that was just the way people percieved her, yet she was utterly terrifying in her innocence, if such a thing made sense. Even the purple clothes she wore seemed to give off an aura of dread. Not the creepy, cool kind of dread, rather, the dread that is creeping on you when a cheerfully insane person is trying to kill you. Another good way to describe it would be the dread that one feels when their life is in immediate danger, yet they can not do anything about it. Still, this dread was more subtle, an unsettling feeling that washed over anyone who looked at Argona's honestly artificial grin.

This feeling got reinforced as soon as she opened her mouth again.
"Like I said, hello!" The cheerful tone of voice Argona used made the world shudder. "That was mean! If you want to be my friend and not get the ever-loving shit kicked out of you, you can not start the conversation like that!" One has to wonder just how much sugar she had to eat to be able to make nonchalant death-threasts like that. "You have to say hello first and then introduce yourself, because I do not know you and if I do not know you, then if you touch me, horrible things are going to happen. Like your bones getting broken. Or your head kicked off! Or perhaps you will fly away like that guy who just screamed like a girl! See? There are lots of mysterious things that happen to people who are not polite." What her definition of that term was, no one could possibly know. But the storm did not calm down yet as Argona finally managed to process what she was told.

"Oh, you mean the humans? I love humans, but if they start to come at me, I am going to kick their asses to kingdom come then flay their skin so I can display it as a trophy." The world seemed to shudder again. Just what was wrong with this girl? And why was she ranting about horrible stuff like this with a wide, unnerving smile on her face? "See, I do not need to be careful. I just destroy those who try and destroy me. So unless you really want to be my friend, you might want to step aside or I am going to remove a few of your teeth. For free." Argona really hoped that she was being polite with Katherine, who seemed to be a good person, but she had to learn her manners. You did not go up to people like that! You either introduce yourself or you give them a dropkick so that they pay attention to you. Another good solution is to put them into a choking hold, because it is harder to escape from that.

On the other hand, Argona thought, she may have overdone it a bit with the death threats. Usually, one was enough to get your point across, but then these people were humans, so she was sure that she needed to explain things to them more than one times. So she was right to have threatened Katherine more than once, of course, or else she would not have recieved the message. Argona was satisfied with that answer and waited for Katherine's response, but then she felt something creep up her spine. Whipping around she saw, much to her horror, zombies.
"Oh okay, I gotta go. Sorry, I will kill you later!" said Argona with a cheerful smile, then she blasted off.

Executing an inhuman jump that covered the distance between her and the growing zombie army, Argona performed a magnificent dropkick on one of the undead, then she cracked its skull open with her knees, followed up by snapping its neck, then throwing the helpless body away to use it as a bowling ball. If one were to pay attention to her in combat, they wold note that the smile was gone from her face right now. But that only made her even more terrifying, as she looked like an emotionless doll who was slaughtering people.

Nicole was staring off at the bushes, feeling something like slime crawling over her skin. Something was definitely off, was it because she was surrounded by possible supernaturals? "Do you hear that..." She whispered, forgetting in that moment that she was surrounded by possible enemies. The chair, the candlestick, garden decor; She began to list in her head the amount of possible weapons. Every cell in her body was completely rigid, Nicole was definitely on guard. She snapped at Rayne who had only showed concern, "I am fine." Her sharp tone filled with the edginess only her father was capable of. Or at the very least the Gates' daughter. Bending her leg up, she removed one heel and then another. She would be better flat on her feet, so long as she could feel the ground beneath her heels. Being on stilts in an emergency only caused unattractive blisters afterwards.

Then the smell hits her with its full force, all at once.

Just a few paces from the stairs, where the girl Nicole can only assume is Jenna has approached, a man with an aura dark as death seems to seep into existence. The air around his silhouette moving on its own accord, like he is in his own dark atmosphere. Hand tightening around her heel, Nicole stands her ground waiting for the man to make a move. His voice rings out in the night like a heavy brass bell, its cadence lingering. Threatening. Nicole has seen monsters of his kind before, dozens of them. Drunk on the night. Drunk on shadow. Drunk on death. Cold steel colored eyes lock onto the lithe man, the sharpness of the gaze alone enough to kill.

3... 2... 1...

The man's speed is unnatural as he appears beside Jenna, his hand wrapped around her neck holding her close to his chest. His voice is just as slimy and disgusting as his presence as he speaks to Rayne. Little bitch... The fact that this apparent vampire knows her cohort by name, creates a sick twisting feeling down in Nicole's belly, one that has been there for some time. The vampire holds a knife to Jenna's neck, and its all Nicole can do from not making a beeline right at the man. "Oi, man-child. Does your mother know you play with knives?" Nicole's posture is as straight as a line as she never removes her eyes from the man, her tongue sharp as she taunts him. Attempting to allot some time for the human he has gotten a hold of. "Its rude to not RSVP."

Nicole remembers that she has a few emergency items in her adorable coral clutch, but reminds herself to keep her calm. Eyes flickering for a moment to the incoming threat she takes a few jogging steps toward the fray in which a woman, who could only be described as a doll-like terror, was ripping into a few of the zombies. Slamming her beautiful shoe into the skull of one, she slung the body into another causing the two to grapple and topple over a few others of the mindless creatures. But Nicole had only one goal, the real threat that had already drawn one too many drops of blood.

Once could say... That escalated quickly.

'Little bitch.'

Rayne clenched her jaw tightly at the insult. The scent of Jenna's blood soon entered her nose. With nostrils flared she glared at the thin man. A horde approached from behind him as she began to asses the situation. Zombie's were definitely an issue but Jenna being held hostage was the main problem. A low growl began to rumble in her throat as she began to step forward, fists tightly clenched shut, knuckles white. Hearing Nicole's voice as she got closer to the man she stopped. Her head spun around as she looked at the blonde. What was she doing? Was she aware of what she was provoking? Rayne had only met the girl but she was aware that Nicole was human and wanted to avoid having to worry about more things. She was ready to tell her to just back off but instead watched as her and another had already started fighting off the horde. Raising a brow she stared in confusion. "...what..." She muttered. Shaking her head she scoffed. Who was this girl? She was certainly putting those fighting skills to work. Turning back to the man she glared at him, eyes almost beginning to shimmer amber; ignoring what she just witnessed.

"Let her go." Rayne growled at him. "She has nothing to do with whatever issue you have with the Jones'." Rayne wasn't going to stand down. She was never one to show weakness. The zombies weren't something she was really worried about in all honesty, especially with the horde already being attacked. The house to her left was full of supernaturals, ridding of the undead wouldn't be that difficult.

As the party-goers begin to react to the animated corpses beginning to fill the backyard, Flint keeps an arm wound around Jenna's neck. His sunken eyes are wide and manic, his grin splitting his face.
"Why, small girl, you wound me!" the vampire exclaims in a theatrical boom. There's a note to his voice that could almost, maybe be misconstrued as hurt... but this is a pantomime performance, hammed up and corny: the actor is grinning at an audience only he can see. "Y'know, you oughta be careful sayin' shit like that when Jenna's right 'ere, cos see, when I get upset..."

The bowie knife digs into his captive's flesh once again, deeper this time, "...I tend to get all shaky and the like, see?"

Flint's smile is so wide it's as if it stretches across his entire face. His blade snaps up from Jenna, dripping crimson, to point at Rayne. "Now I'm pretty sure I gave you what I thought was nice an' clear instructions, but admittedly I was operatin' on the assumption you didn't 'ave shit for brains. So let me use some nice, simple words for ya." In the flash the knife has moved again, up next to Jenna's face and inches from her eyelids. "You. Go. Fetch. Jones's. Like. Good. Doggie. Or. I. Cut. Out. Girlie's. Eyes. An'. Eat. Them."

That Cheshire Cat grin is suddenly gone now: whatever Flint was finding so damn funny has stopped amusing him now. "That spell it out fackin' clearly enough for ya?"

2404656.jpg

Lilura Coventry
Town Oddity; Rumored Witch

Lilura was now in a full on wrestling match with a walking corpse. And she was losing. By the look of them,these things had been brought back stronger than a corpse should be, even with enhanced strength normally they wouldn't be a problem, however her moment of spying had left her tired and unprepared to spar with this thing. It pushed her against a wall and she had to put every ounce of effort to keep from getting bitten, if these things were like the movie and books lore she didn't want those salivating mouths and their teeth anywhere near her. The two knocked over countless things in the room, probably catching the attention of someone downstairs, they became evident enough when there was a knock on the door. The boy from earlier still seemed to be bound to her because it was he who politely knocked walked in. He paused in the doorway, assessing the scene with wide eyes before stepping in and tearing the creature off of her, it rounded on the boy as Lura forced herself to her feet while breathing heavily all the while smiling to herself. She should keep him around, the brute under her manipulate was really bloody useful, she caught her breath as stormed toward the two males she moved past the window and appraised the scene, well well, the tattoo-clad fellow from the grave yard had hurried over, and by the looks of it he'd brought friends.... She turned her attention back to her target at hand, focusing on the Ink covered mans voice, it rang in her head as she did so. Her fingers dug into the once white dress shirt, her nails ranked his skin, pulling limp dead grey flesh away from its bones, it was her turn to tear it away from it's target, with a surge of angry power along with the other boys help they threw the undead creature through the closed window of Jenna's now desecrated room, the glass shattered and the zombie flew straight toward the hostage situation. Lily fell to her knees and the blonde male rushed to her side asking if she was okay, she glanced toward him and leaned forward to press her lips against his, it was a passionless kiss that lasted a few short moments, she pulled away.

He fainted, of course it made sense that he would pass out having been drained of some of his life force but he should be fine. The girl smirked as she felt her energy return to her, one can judge all they wish, the fact was she'd needed energy and he had presented himself with his human soul pulsing strongly. You would be amazed at what kind of battery the human soul could be used as... Now fully refreshed and rested Lilura stood, and moved to stand in the window. The girl's eyes narrowed, she replayed why he was here in her mind, he wanted the Jones', the hosts of the party taking place downstairs. He was going to kill Jenna if he didn't get them, and though she had no great love for the girl at the moment the girl had been on her persons of interest list. This incident in itself had bumped her up and right there Lilura decided she didn't want her dead, she was claimed as a plaything,, Lily didn't want to lose little Miss Perfect just yet, and definitely not by the hands of anyone else. She jumped down, landing in a crouched position before standing and moving toward them, as she walked she calmly snapped her fingers, the sound seemed to carry and echo around them, as if she'd rung a gong. The house went dark as if the power had suddenly faded, however there were no screams and cries that carried on from inside that often follow the lights going out, the windows were simply darkened , tinted to hide the ongoings here. Anything supernatural prowling about on the inside would notice if they were aware of their surroundings in any way, shape or form, this included the Jones'
"This was my party to crash." She growled with a frown "How very impolite of you to take my duties upon yourself without asking"
She glanced at the house, eyes darting to the door for a moment.

"I heard something about wanting the Jones' present. They'll be arriving shortly, and when they do you will get out of my territory, Inky"

Reactions: Wanderfool
What does a normal teenage girl do when faced with party zombies and stabby vampire? She freezes in terror. A moment that couldn't have been longer than two minutes felt like hours. Jenna didn't even try to struggle, so laden with terror, that she only had her fingers digging in to the cold stiff arm that held her firmly against the intruder's chest. Her eyes squeezed shut when she felt the prick of the blade, a soft strangled squeak managing to escape her throat. She could hear Rayne shouting back at them, but all Jenna could think was Run! Run! Run!

Meanwhile, zombies were turning what was supposed to be a simple little party in to a huge fiasco. At first, all of the normal human guests thought this was simple a gag. Miranda Jones was famous for her "themed" parties. But when these "zombies" actually attacked someone, chaos immediately began to erupt. Smarter folks bolted the party assuming this was all about school gang violence or something similar since it was a party for a teenager. Others had theories about the Joneses being involved in the mob, but also had no intentions of staying around in case of a drive by shooting. Supernatural guests knew a zombie problem when they saw it, but they too were fleeing the scene hoping not to get their secret outed to the whole town. Regardless of loving a good party, most didn't really care enough to stay and get involved in what was obviously BAD NEWS!

Miranda Jones might have already been a little drunk. Despite screams of horror, the sudden commotion and uninvited party guests, she had no idea there was a problem. Not until a zombie tried to take a bite out of her arm and nearly ruined a perfectly beautiful designer dress. That undead asshole had himself immediately thrown in to the fireplace and let up, but this did force her to take a more sober look at her party. Casey had not arrived yet or he would have made sure there were no party crashers.

Immediately Miranda was in a panic. Her new baby! "Jenna! Jenna-sweetie!?" That child was no where to be seen, and the girl was so soft and breakable. Snarling, Miranda stomped through the ground floor until just by ear and word of mouth she traced the source of the problem.

Stomping out on to the back porch, she rest her hands on her hips, only giving the others outside a slight nod of acknowledgement. How irritating. She did not want to lose this child before she got to enjoy the full effects of being a mother! "Oh. It's you. I specifically recall not inviting you. Stop torturing that poor girl. I don't think you want to piss off Casey, do you?" Of course he did, but Miranda was hoping he didn't do so by hurting Jenna. Warily, she stared him down and waited.

A rather sleepy Ted appears. "What'dImissNotMuchIPresume,JustPartyCrashingZombies?" He straightens his bow tie and stares at Jenna, then at Flint. "You sir, are quite shameful! Taking some poor girl hostage on her first day! Why, how would you like it if I took you hostage?" Ted pulls a nerd gun out of his coat. "Or took out your soul? I imagine you wouldn't like it, not one bit!" He points the toy in Flint's general direction. "And as for the ZOMBIES, they should all be ashamed too! It is well past their bed-time!" He pulls out a small syringe with his other hand. "And do you know what this is? Why, it's dead-mans blood! I'm very sure you aware of it's effects on your kind, yes Mr. Vampire?" He continues, entirely absorbed in his own monologue. "Paralysis for about three hours!" He pauses for a moment, having lost his train of thought.

"Oh, YES! ANOTHER thing! Do you know how easy it is to take blood from a hospital?" He pulls back his coat, revealing a variety of things, none of them blood bags. "Wait, wrong coat. That's next week." He frowns, before turning back to Flint. "WELL I'M STILL ARMED!"

His eyes flash white, and he suddenly becomes all serious again. "Your move!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Namora and Fijoli
After a quick argument with Beth, Rando agreed that this was too complex to be a Random event caused by him. Rando pulled out his Uzis and started shredding any zombies he saw. Beth, on the other hand, flooded the area in bats which chewed away the flesh of zombies that were attacking the others. "Hey Asshole, this isn't very funny." Rando said to Flint. "Miranda is this your idea of a clown?" He joked.
After killing about 20ish Zombies Rando finally remarked "Zombies are zombies dumbass, in reality, you are alone in this fight, now why don't you go back to the hole where you came from?" He said reloading and getting rather close to the attacker.

Someone's coat went missing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.