My little Succubus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My life before...well, my mother is a succubus but my father was a human." She began to reply. "I wasn't really suppose to be born and all, so people didn't really like me to begin with but my mother took care of me. Still, most succubus don't like me because...I'm different...not really wanting to do all that stuff and all. They used to make fun of me because of it really, so I guess you can say I don't really have any friends."

Kenta frowned sympathetically. He had a few people he considered friends, mostly other 'magick' enthusiasts on internet boards, but he could certainly relate; his childhood penchant for reading spellbooks at recess had earned him a reputation as a "devil worshipper," and most people tended to avoid him after that.

"That sucks." After a moment his cloudy expression brightened.

"I'll be your friend."

Zora stared at him for a second, then blinked. "You'll...be my friend?" She repeated. After a few moments, she suddenly lit up happily for the first time since she first got there, giving him a large smile with her eyes twinkling. "You will? You'll be my first friend." She spoke more cheerfully. "Oh, that means I should tell you. My name...it's Zora." Her tail was moving around happily.

He smiled contentedly from his sideways position, head half sunk into a pillow. It was good to see her happy.

"I'm Kenta," as an afterthought he added, "The Great and Powerful!," brandishing his hands with the fingers curled into dramatic claws in stereotypic 'wizard' fashion. He laughed, slumping back into his pillow.

Zora let out a giggle when he said his name. "I'm glad to have a friend now." She replied back once she had stopped. She rested her head better onto the pillow beside her. "Back home they'll probably find it funny to be friends with a human but I don't think so. She took hold of the blanket had placed on them to cover them, she pulled it up farther on her, clutching the soft fabric in her fingers. She let out a little yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.