My little Succubus

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh? Uh...well what I'm suppose to be here for, what any succubus is suppose to be with a human for." She replied, nervously. "You know...'that' stuff." She was just too shy to say it out loud to him or anyone for that matter. She turned away again, embarrassed but was able to turn back to him faster this time. She brought her tail around towards the front and started to move around in her hands.

He smiled, cocking his head to the side with a half shrug, "Well, there's no hurry, right? We can work up to it."
He seemed to consider for a moment, his brow furrowing with concern. "However, I think maybe you should be careful not to cross the circle." He gestured toward the runes drawn his bed. "I don't know if it's true or not, but they say once a demon's inside, they cant leave again without being dematerialized."

He rubbed his neck, thinking that it all seems a bit harsh in retrospect. "But, uh, I could, you know, bring you water and stuff. and food. For however long you'll be here."

((Sorry for the delay, I kept refreshing the first page and not seeing this. I promise ill grow a brain one day. :D ))

(It's alright, no big deal.)

Zora continued to blush when she heard him say for them to work up to it. It was probably a good idea, she needed to be able to do all of it sometime or else she wasn't going to get enough energy to live. She looked down at the circle around her. That's right, he summoned her so she couldn't really do a whole bunch. She looked back up at him, "Um, why did you summon a succubus to begin with?"

He laughed a bit louder than he meant to, suddenly intent on studying the cracks in the wall.

"Oh, you know.. Just wanted to see if I could. Being a great sorcerer and all that."

He quickly changed the subject, scooting over a bit to expose some room on the bed.

"Why don't you lie down? Maybe if we just slept beside eachother for a night, things would make more sense."

He did his best to smile warmly. "And I'll keep myself in check until you're ready, demon power or no."

Zora looked at the bed, fidgeting again. "I suppose." She whispered. "I don't think I can leave yet anyway." She slowly moved herself back onto the bed and took a seat beside him. She turned to look at him shyly. Her long red hair flowed along some of the bed. Suddenly her wings seemed to disappear. She couldn't lay down with them still out could she. "And I'll try not to have my powers overwhelm you. I promise, I don't do it on purpose." Her tail was in her lap.

Kenta dropped his head onto the pillow, laying on his side.

"Don't worry about it. No one can help who they are."

Thoughts raced through his head.. The shy sex demon.. He couldnt believe he had summoned a real succubus. And that she was going to......

Suddenly a nagging thought resurfaced.

"Hey, do all succubi look like you? It's just... When I was trying to summon you, I always imagined your hair would be red."

He mused in a rare moment of genuine arcane curiosity," Its almost like everything about you is customized to my particular desires or something."

Zora watched as he laid down, resting his head on the pillow. "Huh?" She listened to his questions, "I was technically customized to your desires." She began to reply with a blush. "That's the way we succubus are. We take the form of what you want. Each of us end up looking different because of that. I'm made to look like what you secretly want, i-it's really embarrassing to say." She moved around, and ended up lying beside him, turning her head along the pillow to face him.

His face colored a little as he gazed at her, wisps of hair running over his pillow.

"Customized, huh? Whoever made you really knows me.."

He found himself unable to keep from following the lines of her body with his eyes, the soft roundness of her hips silhouetted by a beam of moonlight from the window.

He whispered reverently, "You are indescribably beautiful"
Finding her hand, he laced his fingers between hers.

"I told you, you did." Zora replied, "I'm the way I look because of you." She couldn't help but blush when he called her beautiful. That's the way it was suppose to be, she was suppose to be like that to him but it still made her a bit embarrassed. She watched as he brought their hands together. "I'm suppose to be...remember. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be a succubus." She whispered.

"I guess you're right."

He thought for a protracted moment, his gaze going back and forth from one of Zora's eyes to the other.

"So, if I made you.."

A devilish expression suddenly crossed his face, and his grin had a hint of predatory animal in it, "That means you belong to me, right?"

Surprise appear on Zora's face, "Uh well, I don't know." She answered, "I...I guess I do." She moved her tail swung around, accidentally resting on top of him. "I mean, I'm made how you want me to be after all. So, I suppose that's correct and in return I get the energy I need." She still couldn't shake her blush, it was all so embarrassing and it wasn't like everyone went around explaining all of this to her.

Kenta smiled with satisfaction, carefully grasping her tail and turning it in his fingers to examine it.

"Well, you should make yourself comfortable," he said, then suddenly met her gaze with a serious cast to his eyes. There was the slightest shadow of command in his next words, and he held her eyes with his after.

"Take off your clothes."

Zora didn't realize her tail was around him until he took hold of it. "I-it's my tail. All us succubus have tails." She said, as she noticed him looking intently at it. "Sometimes it moves on it's on, other times I can move it myself." She stopped talking as she gazed into his eyes. She listened to his last words, growing a deep dark scarlet red blush. "W-what?" She stuttered, "T-take off my cloths? What for?"

"Mainly because I think you have to obey me and I want to find out if thats true."

He grinned triumphantly.

"But also.. You're going to tell me that you're a living embodiment of my innermost desires, that I created you, and refuse to let me inspect my own work?"

His eyes flashed dramatically, "That's like being embarrassed in front of God."

"B-but..." Zora suddenly slipped her hand away from his. "I...I don't want to take my cloths off...you said that...nothing would happen if I laid here with you." She moved her body slowly, away from his a bit more. She didn't want to take off her cloths, yet something about what he was saying made it seem like she should. "I...I can't take off my cloths, please don't make me."

Kenta's expression softened, moved by her vulnerability.

"Oh, all right. I suppose I can test my theory just as well another way."

"Touch your nose," he ordered casually.

"Uh." Zora's blushed softened when she noticed he had calmed down. She moved her hand then touched her nose like he asked her, though she didn't really know why she listened this time. Maybe he could tell her to do thing, yet she possibly had some free will in the choice. "Is that good?" She replied, she brought her hand off of her nose and placed it back down by her.

He smiled warmly, "Very good."

I have no real way of knowing, he mused, most people would obey a simple request like that.

"Its kind of funny how out of place this seems for you.." He wondered what her childhood was like, if she had even had one.

"Have you ever been in bed with anyone? A boy succubus? Oh wait, thats an incubus."

She gave him a little nod, it was quite a different place to be. There was a lot of differences between here and her home. "No." Zora replied, "t-this is the first time I've ever been like this." She admitted. After some time, she was relaxing a bit again. She moved slightly back towards him so she wouldn't be on the edge of the bed. Her tail began to relax itself as well.

He folded his hands underneath his face, fidgeting deeper into the fluffy bedding. "What was your life like, before? Do you have friends somewhere? a family?"

He grabbed a light blanket and pulled it up over both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.