My hero academia roleplay~?

T

Thekikwidragon

Original poster
Oh geez hey! I'm looking for a long term my hero academia roleplay over discord preferably. I indeed would be playing an OC (Who is male.) and cannot play anything besides my said OC or other characters created for the story and such~! I take a heavy interest in people playing female characters, (you don't have to be female yourself.) But some canon male characters do intrigue me. Those canon few being Bakugo or Midoriya. Otherwise, please be willing to play a female Canon or OC, as either are fine~! Sadly, as of the time of posting this, I can't PM, so you would likely have to message me first if you're interested, which if you are, I'm fine to explain a plot I currently have, and don't find problems adjusting it to fit your character better.

As for what length of post? I prefer small paragraphs, 5-7 sentences, that actually move the characters or story along, sitting there and doing one liners every thirty minutes does irritate me. As for grammar and etc? If I can understand you, then you're fine enough, if you're new to English or it isn't your first language, that's completely fine to me.

Oh! I should add, I do love writing romanticism into the serious story, and smut takes a heavy backseat to plot, but still should be present at some point to help convey when the partners reach an immense level of intimacy, I mean, that's just how I do roleplay, I understand if you disagree~ Though, if you don't please contact me in DM or below~!

Oh! and thanks for your time!

I'll do this with you!