My Hero Academia MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
I'm looking for someone who knows a bit about the anime/manga My Hero Academia and who will be willing to play the characters Bakugou, Deku, or Iida while I play Todoroki. When it comes to mxm rps I usually play the bottom/uke character but will be willing to play a switch for these characters. I have one plot so far and would love to discuss and brainstorm with anyone who wishes to rp with me. Please PM me if you are interested.

The one plot I have is a Bakugou/Todoroki plot but it could be tweaked for other characters. I'm fine with brainstorming the idea. Here's the plot I have so far:

Ski Trip!
Class 1A have gotten to go on a ski trip which means snow, slopes, and hot tubs! The class and a few teachers are staying at a high class ski resort and the gang seems to be having a blast. That is until Bakugou gets a little hot headed and goes off on his own to ski. Todoroki, being his partner for the trip, goes after him to try to bring him back. They end up going out of bounds for the ski resort, unknowingly going into dangerous territory. After an argument Bakugou sets off an explosion that causes an avalanche. The two boys do their best to try to get away, only to have the avalanche throw them down a large crack. Todoroki is hurt badly, both arms being damaged, and Bakugou can't use his quirk to get them out because that could bring down another avalanche. The two boys have to keep each other warm until a rescue team arrives, if they even do.

In need of a good rp to get me back on my feet.

Had the idea of possibly doing a "parenting class" rp with Todoroki and either Bakugo, Deku, or Iida. It would be that wonderful time in home ec when the almost real babies come out and terrorize the class. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.