My Hero Academia IC

Heisuke Hamada
1595915894894.png
Winter Ski Lodge
Relaxing in the hot springs
Interactions: Yosuke @Reanimator Spuds
Color= #DE263A
Italics= Speaking with Telepathy

It was often that Heisuke liked to keep his privacy, often during his childhood he would refuse help with baths and showers, so being so bare nude around someone else felt quite uncomfortable. What didn't help was being around Yosuke having to keep such a secret from him, though to Heisuke it would hurt him more so by telling the truth.

"Heh yeah, it was pretty awkward sitting here alone." He awkwardly chuckled to pass it off as if he was honest about it. Though the wall helped suppress some of the sounds, Heisuke could also hear some of the voices even when he tried to ignore them. Soon enough he was able to just tune them out, well that was until Yosuke brought it up.

"Honesty growing up knowing all the gossip it starts to get old really quick, It's nice being on the sidelines away from the drama." But wait, what did he mean by never mind, was he trying to bait him or something!? "But wait, what the hell does "nevermind" supposed to mean!?" If this was his plan then Heisuke was walking straight into his trap.

Adelaide Boucher

1595918331574.png
Winter Ski Lodge
Fishing pound with Ichirou
Interactions: Ichirou @Jessica2477 & Jet @Azurian Dream
Color: #D88D11

It was odd to Adelaide how quickly he pulled it away, was he just awkward showing affection in public or maybe he hadn't told others about them? Whatever reason wasn't really her concern and she knew that he had his own reasons.

"Well I wanted to surprise you by being here to greet you when you arrived, sadly Kaori decided to drive his old caravan here and that broke down half-way to the resort." She had pleaded her father earlier that she would just take the train but Kaori guilt-tripped her into a father-daughter trip, the last half of the drive was quite silent. "It just sucks that we couldn't do more together hours ago."

Shunsuke
Up on the Mountain
Interactions: n/a

So much had happened since the last series of operations. Shunsuke had been left with a medley of things to think about both personally, in terms of school, and his future as a hero. Largely, he kept quiet about most of his thoughts. It wasn't like anyone particularly expected him to understand or have any particular opinion on the matter of Dullahan's Flame's speech. He'd already been feeling particularly useless recently. It'd almost felt like he was completely useless. He'd failed to be of any use during the Provisional License exam, had gotten his arm broken, had failed to capture a villain, and had almost gotten killed. There there was... He shook his head. Things could have been worse in that front.

Soon though, he found himself perking up a bit. A trip? That would be cool. Though he quickly found the presence of their new new Chaperone something of an oddity. Boy had Cupie been furious leading up to the trip. It was even hard to have real talks, or even kiss her properly, while on the ride to the snowy resort. It was kind of frustrating really.

Luckily, Shun had found himself free for a moment. Cupie had decided to go ice skating. He'd wished her luck, hoping she would have fun reconnecting with old friends since he and her couldn't very well do too much together. Besides, they would have plenty of time to hang out together another time!

It seemed, however, that various others had all gone off to do their own things. After getting his things settled in his room, Shun took a moment to get himself ready before making his way further up the mountain. Once getting high enough, and allowing for his breathing to adjust, Shun would remove his coat and shirt, leaving him only in his pants. He shuttered as he stretched a bit before hardening his body and sitting as he stuffed the clothes into a small backpack he'd brought. "Man... I really need to start reaching out to more people. And hanging out with them. Feels like every time we have a little down time... I miss everything," he said with a small sigh as he sat there, high about the others and the resort, secluded as he breathed in and out slowly. Without anyone to really hang out with, now was as good a time for a bit of extra training. He needed it if he was ever gonna be truly useful as a hero.

Shun sat there for a bit. He meditated, allowing his thoughts to drift away for the briefest of moments before opening his eyes. He had to do better. In so many way, he had to do better. Exhaling softly, he watched as his steam like breath rose before his eyes. "Alright! Time to head back down." With the cold having sufficiently begun to set in, Shun deactivated his quirk. Once he'd redressed, the boy began to descend the mountain back to the resort.

Before Shun would reach the resort, he'd find himself in the middle of an intense snowball fight. A group of children who also happened to be at the resort were waging war against each others, with weapons of snowy destruction. Somehow, Shun had been drawn into it. For a time, the landscape of the resort was taken up by the back and forth of pelting balls of snow going back and forth as the children chased Shun, and he in turn chased them. Everything came to a head when one of the kids threw a rather over sized snowball at Shun's diminishing squad. Their numbers low, and it almost time for many of the children to return inside, Shun did what he had to do. He balled up a large mound of snow twice the size of the previous snowball and hurled it at the opposing team. It was a complete victory for him and his newfound companions. Then he made sure they were okay, promising to join them again some other time before returning inside himself.

Isamu
In his Room
Interactions: n/a

The speech had left something of a sour taste in Isamu's mouth. On top of that, with the retirement of the Number One Hero and so much more happening, things were truly a whirlwind of crazy events. One after another, the student had been met with ridiculous challenges. And yet, he could only imagine the newest, which came in the form of the teacher and field trip chaperone Plaguemire, would be the weirdest. He seemed to hone in on select students, which Isamu was somehow both worried and proud to be one of.

'Shit...' the boy thought oddly as they reached the place they'd be staying during their little vacation. Some vacation. Either he wouldn't get any alone time with his girlfriend, or be really sneaky about it. Regardless, their arrival saw a quick separation. It seemed that many of the others would be going snowboarding.

"Ahaha... Maybe next time..." He'd sheepishly responded to his girlfriend earlier.

As much as he'd have loved to make a fool of himself in front of her and a few other classmates, he wasn't really a fan of travelling down hills at great speeds. He shuttered at the thought. All it took was one small slip up for the formerly rolypoly boy to go from human hero-in-training to snowball. He shook his head. No thank you. He could always try later, or find something else to do. For now, he would focus on setting up his room, and maybe get some work done. Unfortunately, work wouldn't get done. Isamu soon found himself snoozing away. He'd been up quite late the night before. Of course, he hadn't expected to fall asleep. Knocking had stirred him awake, but just barely. Before he was able to get himself together and answer the door, it seemed the the person had left. Isamu had shrugged before closing the door.

Isamu and Shun
At the Hot Spring
Interactions: Yosuke (@Reanimator Spuds ) and Heisuke (@Mr.Scales ⚖ )

"I should..." he paused, yawning as he grabbed a few things, "check out the hot spring." With nothing else to do, it seemed like a good way to get himself up fully, de-stress, and pass time until the others came back from outside.

Soon, Isamu found himself at the Hot Springs. Nobody from class should have been in there. That was what he was thinking as he entered, a towel around his wait. He soon found out how wrong he was as he was met with the sight of Heisuke and Yosuke. "H-hey... Weren't... You guys out s-s-snowboarding?" he asked a little surprised.

Isamu took a step back only to stop dead as another voice caught him off guard.

"Oh awesome! Looks like I wasn't the only one who decided to give the hot springs a look," Shunsuke said rather boisterously as he entered the room, no towel, no nothing.

"Aha... Actually... I was just about to..." Isamu turned to try and leave, clearly not having been prepared to be around other guys.

"What? Go? Aw come on man, don't do that. We just got here!" Shun laughed a he slapped Isamu back, causing the boy to jump a bit.

'Yeesh...' Shun sure didn't have a problem letting it all hang out. Well... It was the hot springs after all. But... But Isamu couldn't! "Ah... I know but I just..."

"Relaaaaaax, it's just us guys here. No worries!" Shun called as he hoisted Isamu up over his shoulders. "Heisuke, Yosuke! You two are bein awfully quiet. Back me up here," he said as Isamu began to kick a bit.

"H-hey! Wait! Shun! S-sto-aaaaahhh," Isamu's pleas quickly turned to a shout as his towel flew off and he was chucked into the hot water by the larger boy. He couldn't help but try to cover his face as he flew briefly over Heisuke and Yosuke. Isamu remained submerged for a few moments before popping back up out of the water, his face crimson red. "H-hi..." he mumbled, the lower half of his face still partially submerged as his eyes found Heisuke and Yosuke.

Shun took a deep breath before exhaling and hopping into the spring himself. "WOO! Nothing like a long hot soak after a little training," He said cheerfully. "So, what have you guys been up too?" he asked, to nobody in particular.

Last edited:
As the boys, or some of them at least head into the spring, the man with the tired expression is already soaking in the bath, keeping to himself and seemingly quiet as his eyes drift across the room, settling on the large Russian now joining them. With a towel wrapped around his waist and bulging muscle, the old man still seemed fighting fit in spite of his salt and pepper hair and beard, in the hand of Gregori stood with a might bundle of birch branch and leaves that had faint traces eucalyptus entangled within.

"Ah, how nice to see you all, I had planned to hit myself with this, but I think I should introduce you to Banya. It is a Russian tradition to beat you with the buddle across the back, it soothes the skin and muscles, though the first few swings are meant to be a bit rough to break you in."

With that Gregori sets his eyes upon Yosuke. "Hmm, you will do for the first then the rest in turn." Shadowing over the boy Gregori reaches back with his arm full force and a loud "SNAP" of a slap, similar to a towel slap could be heard, Yosuke would at first feel a sensation of pain but as the oils from the birch and eucalyptus went to work he would feel a since of warm relief spreading through his body, in some manner it was like getting a massage though the first sounds someone made would likely not be pleasant.

1596248052500.png & 1596248068262.png

Ayame Daichi & Kanna Tanaka - Resort Hot Springs

"Huh..w-wh-what." With her sensitive ears and great sense of hearing, Ayame could hear the snap hiss of a whip going on and someone crying out in surprise and pain, others were to follow.

"e-eh..eh... s-something is going on in the male side, I heard a snap of a whip and people crying out in pain..I..no..no that couldn't be right..no that's crazy! Hahaha."

"AAEEEEIIII!"

Came another cry followed by a hiss. With her towel wrapped around her Ayame gets out and hurriedly crosses over to look through the men's changing curtains.

"I'll save yo-wahwwawhahwawaw whahaaa-t?!"

first taking notice of some of the boys ass first being naked, then being lined up as Gregori beats them with what looked like a bunch of tree branches, Plaguemire, or rather the man she knew to be him was staring dead at her, no not her.. Someone else had came as she hurriedly tries to cover her eyes while trying to keep her towel from falling off, all the while trying to scamper back out and away from the changing room.

"I-i seen nothing! I wasn't here!" Hurriedly she backs into the other person as Plaguemire burns his stare through the two of them.

~~~

Kanna for her part remains seated and smiles thinly having seen Gregori earlier with his branch collection.

"Ah, so that's what he's doing.. We have nothing to worry about." With that Kanna takes a sip from a small bottle, it couldn't be sake..right? They all were not near the legal age and no one here would have handed that over. With a smile she looks at the others. "Oh it's not sake.. Though on your other topic.. I can't say I've found myself attracted to any of our class males, and most assuredly not the females."

Thinking on the previous topic, she shrugs a bit. "He must have some sort of weakness, a man like that would have otherwise switched to someone rich or powerful and stayed there long ago. The question is what and how... Though for now let us enjoy our break, out enemies are not done with us just yet I'm sure."

Last edited:

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Bath

Interactions: @Thaleko @Jessica2477 @RedArmyShogun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte laughed a bit as Amaris went listing off a good amount of names. The girl had made strides, but it was still too early for her to understand what a "crush" was. All she had to go off was physical attraction, and that seemed to be what she was doing.

"Oh~ Is that a little blush?" Charlotte hummed, moving over a bit to prod at the vampires cheek before giving her a pat on the head. "Still, those things are a bit different than a crush. You can think someone's hot and not have a crush on them."

Charlotte was sure Amaris would figure it out eventually. However, that was when she too heard the suspicious noises from the baths that lie behind the wall. She looked over at the wall quizzically, though not as worried as Ayame. The poor girl dashed over to that side. Points for courage; Charlotte was still convinced that whatever it was, wasn't a big deal--But she sure was curious and this was a good excuse.

"I'll go with her." Setting Fosc back down to float, Charlotte pulled herself out of the water as her towel moved on its own to wrap around her body before following after Ayame.

As Charlotte caught up with Ayame, the French girl peered around her to spot an odd scene. It was so strange, that Charlotte couldn't even pay much mind to what else she could see--And with how they were, she could see much. However, if the activity of the boys wasn't startling enough, it was the man which Ayame seemed to recognize as well. Charlotte swallowed the lump in her throat and let out a nervous chuckle.

"I-I-Uh..." Charlotte laid her hands on Ayame's shoulders as she too began to back away. "Uh... We were concerned as heroes! Nice to see you boys are just bonding ahaha.... Sorry to disturb~"

With that, Charlotte pulled the curtains shut with her quirk, hoping that would be enough.

Ichirou

@Mr.Scales ⚖

---

"He knows the train would have been safer, right?" He asked her out of concern. What was Kaori thinking on top of that? He could understand wanting to save a bit of money, but there was snow. A rickety caravan would have put himself and Adelaide in danger! Thank God they were lucky enough to get the van started again, but if it hadn't? At least they made it there in one piece, so there was no need for too much worry.

Regardless, he was very happy to see her.

He rubbed the back of his neck at her next words. "That's the thing. UA has a hero chaperoning us who's under direction to not let any romance happen between the students. That's why that hug wasn't as long as I would have held it." Ichirou explained to her and smiled. "You came all the way out here; I'm sure the rest of the class would be happy to see you. And if we're careful I'd be glad to spend time with you too."

Ichirou didn't forget about Jet, and he certainly didn't want to make his friend the awkward third wheel. They just needed to do something together. Like ice fish.

Ugh, why did Plaguemire have to be the one to chaperone?

"Where's your dad now?" He asked her.

~~~~

Octavia

@EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun @Thaleko @Reanimator Spuds

---

She appreciated everyone's attempts at reassuring her all was well and even offering steps on where to go from here. Amaris and Charlotte were absolutely right. Now that Octavia was aware of that villain's quirk, she could begin thinking of a strategy and warn the others just in case they ran into him. But what could she do? She couldn't exactly plug up her nose, mouth, and ears to prevent him from taking over... She smiled as Amaris hugged her, returning it with a bit of a squeezy hug. Her mood had considerably brightened since she got there; had she not come to the hot spring she most likely would have gone to mope.

However, then she felt a weight against her, someone who had not hugged her before.

"Hnnpf!" Mimi's hug had surprised Octavia and nearly dunked her in the water due to being unprepared. Fosc had been busy getting petted and held by Charlotte, and Octavia's guard had been down. Could one fault her?

She returned Mimi's hug as well, giving her a bit of a squeeze as well. Now Octavia was surrounded by hugs and needless to say, she was happy.

Her attention was brought back when asked about crushes, and from there girls were beginning to give names. That was harmless, right? That would be fine?

What caught her off guard was Amaris's words on how she found Octavia attractive, and before going into detail, the vampire shrunk away. The purple haired girl giggled and pulled the vampire close again, back into the group hug between herself, Amaris, and Mimi.

"Charlotte's right. It's alright to think someone attractive and not have romantic feelings for them. It happens." She assured before they were interrupted by a whipping sound coming from the other side of the wall. Octavia grew concerned, but with Fosc's wings being wet, he wouldn't exactly be able to fly up to check it out.

Apparently it was nothing to be concerned with, given there was no fighting or sounds of Ayame and Charlotte's heroism, but rather embarrassment and confusion.

Octavia sat put with Amaris and Mimi by her sides.

"Of the boys, Yosuke is adorable. Though, if I expressed all of my thoughts on everyone, we might be here for hours."

~~~~

Cupie

@Emp

---

As Masaru explained the circumstances, Cupie's eyebrows rose. She couldn't blame him at all; had she been in his position, she probably would have been doing something similar.

But what really got her attention was the after that he said. A big grin graced her features and she patted Masaru on the back a few times.

"No shit? Good for you dude! Nice to hear you're doing something other than training!" She told him. A part of her had been scared she'd attend Masaru's wedding and the bride would be some training dummy. "Chiaki? Chiaki... Oh! The silver haired girl? Damn Elsa, didn't think you had it in you. You said you got a job too? Where you work at?" Cupie asked, folding her hands behind her head and she sighed.

"Ugh, yeah. Damn bastard kept ruining everything so I told Shun I was gonna go skate and maybe talk to buddies I haven't spoken to in a while. You being one of them, so thanks for making that easy." She smiled. "I bet Pigeonpoomire's been cockblocking you and Chiaki, hasn't he?"

Heisuke Hamada

1595915894894.png

Winter Ski Lodge
Dreading his life choices
Interactions: Yosuke @Reanimator Spuds Isamu and Shunsuke @Demon Shinobi as well as many others.
Color= #DE263A

After Heisuke's answer to Yosuke's uncomfortable question, there was an awkward amount of silence before additional voices were heard before he turned his head, he didn't know whether he was relieved that the silence was broken or worried about the awkwardness that would come. First came Isamu who seemed the same amount of uncomfortable that he had been during his time in the water.

"Did that, snowboarding is not in my future that's for sure." Though it was awkward to see Isamu in a lack of clothing, he found a way around it by just staring at his face. Soon after another classmate showed up and he could tell things were not going to get any better from here. Shun began to pester Isamu which lead to a naked Isamu being thrown into the water hole.

His face went from a rosy pink to a bright shade of red really fast, if only he had decided to stay and give Charlotte all the material she wanted, anything would have been better at this point. "Nothing that could even top what just happened, I can tell you that."

As if that wasn't enough, good ole Gregori came in the hot springs in nothing but a towel, and oddly enough a tree branch in his hand, seconds later Yosuke was getting beat with the same branch. "You know what, just act like I'm not here." Heisuke slowly slid into the water, maybe drowning himself might work? At least he didn't have to find out about the girls sneaking a peak.

Adelaide Boucher

1595918331574.png

Winter Ski Lodge
Fishing pound with Ichirou
Interactions: Ichirou @Jessica2477 & Jet @Azurian Dream

Ichirou wasn't wrong about the trip was dangerous, on top of that it would have been safer to take the train but she could tell Kaori had an ulterior motive in mind by trying to get to know his daughter more. "Yeah you aren't wrong but he's lonely and guilt-ridden, had to give him a little slack right?" It wasn't that bad of a trip in actuality, well except for the part when the car broke down and having to sit in angry silence. Maybe she should go a little lighter on the guy.

Well, that helped clear everything, for a second there she was worried something had changed between them and their last date.
"Well that guy seems like a drag, we are kids after all! Why can't we just have fun it's not like everyone is having sex on the ice!" Leaning in Adelaide added to her opinion discreetly. "Though I wouldn't detest to it."

She had missed the class so much since leaving school, it would be nice to catch with them all. "I would love to, especially with Masaru, I need to make sure he fulfilled my promise." She hoped he wasn't moping around still and actually enjoying his time here. "So why are you sitting here alone having Jet trying to cheer you up?" She wouldn't be surprised if what happened recently with his father and sister hadn't left his mind.

"I have no idea actually, he might've just driven me here and dropped me off, though you never know what he's really up to."

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Cupie

Interactions: @Jessica2477

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The praise with minimal amount of smartassery was a surprise, but a welcome one. It must've been worrisome to some extent, like how Izou and Lucien used to behave. At least he was out of the funk now, but still probably able to be called a workaholic. However, he let out a sigh at her next predicted question. If he didn't get anything with the girlfriend, it would be this.

"Yeah... it's only been a month or so, but it's going well," He said, momentarily putting off the inevitable. "...Exosu... It's the same place she and Electros work at... the modeling agency..."

Sipping on his drink some more, he could already hear the remarks. Masaru hadn't even told Charlotte yet; that was going to be a pleasant time. At least the matter of Plaguemire allowed him a quick change of subject.

"Pretty much... Pops out of damn no where... You and Charlotte haven't pissed him off somehow?" He asked considering the man's singling them out earlier. "I've been meaning to talk to you too, just... you know. Everything... But not just because I wanted to stop being a loner."

There was still the matter of Hisako. Masaru wasn't sure what was going on with her family, but it was a bit odd for the grandmother to not know what was going on when she lived so close.

"I met your grandmother at Exosu too. She does the makeup there; wanted me to say hi," Masaru said, not wanting to come off as abrupt, telling Cupie to just call her grandma. "Everything good with you?"

Amaris Alucard
@Jessica2477 @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen @Azurian Dream @Reanimator Spuds

The way Octavia pulled her into a hug was reassuring and warm. It made the little vampire smile and squish herself in. Even more so when Mimi joined them. However, Charlotte came over to speak her mind. "Huh?" Amaris began, when her cheek was poked, looking up at Charlotte as her head was patted. "Iz thhat sso? Well, it helpsz, doess it not?" As far as she understood it. Finding someone attractive lead to having feelings for that person.

"Yossuke iz?" Amaris asked. This was similar to the Charlotte and Isamu situation. Though she was more inclined to agree with Octavia's sentiment about the boy, rather than Charlotte's about Isamu. "I do not know Yossuke well; what makess him adorable?" she asked her lovely blind friend. It seemed Ayame, then Charlotte, went to go check up on the loud snapping sound and ruckus from the boys' side. Amaris would've gone, but she was still busy speaking to Octavia and the remaining girls, plus it seemed it was not that big of a deal. "There iz sstill time," Amaris said to Octavia, hoping to get her to open up. Who mentioned it would take her awhile to talk.

Reactions: Azurian Dream
Mimi couldn't help but laugh at the way Amaris answered the question, though a laugh from her was more of a slight smile with a little chuckle underneath. It was cute in a way watching Amaris see things as purely physical. Though that sort of talk also had its place. She was also very flattered by her complements, speaking of her fluffy parts. Still, Charlotte was right on the money, and it was clear who that fell to for her: Isamu. It was a good match in her mind, both from a physical standpoint as well as personality.

Isamu and Charlotte are somewhat opposites. She appeared so cool and confident, yet the slightest bit of embarrassment could set her off. Then there was Isamu, who appeared far more easily embarrassed, and while perhaps true, he was quite capable of speaking and turning the situation around. It made watching them interact very entertaining and adorable.

Then Octavia mentioned that she thought Yosuke was cute. And Mimi sort of agreed. He had cute hair and a cute smile, but otherwise the boy seemed so loud and full of himself. Or at least that was what she had seen of him so far. She was curious for certain. "Yes, Octavia, I wouldn't mind hearing." But that was cut short by a loud shriek, almost sounding like a girl, coming from the men's side. Mimi looked up in confusion, catching Charlotte's, Ayame's, and Kanna's reaction. "I hope they are okay..."

@Thaleko @Jessica2477

-----------------

"Keep your hands away from me you crazy Russian! Kyaaaaah~!" Another girlish scream as the olive branch was smacked against his naked skin. He had been listening intently, managing to hear the girls about to talk about him. His ego was ready for that, but then he was set upon by their headmaster. It was perhaps the most traumatizing experience in his entire life. And to make matters worse, no one else was even helping him. He ran around the hot spring, without caution for the safety hazards. There were more pressing matters for now. He heard Heisuke speak

"Heisuke how can you be so cold! You're really going to leave me with this?! Isamu, Shun, come on! Help me out here!"

@RedArmyShogun @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Demon Shinobi

Aurora Tamoyo
@Jessica2477 @Reanimator Spuds @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen

"Oh dear sounds like Ayame got more then she could handle," Aurora held back a stifled laugh as she watched Ayame's immediate retreat followed by Charolette clearly unsettled composure. All in all it seemed their principal was doing some weird russian thing on the boys side, and well the boys sounded like it was not a fun event. She smiled as Mimi, and the other girls swarmed Octavia with hugs listening as they all talked about surprisingly rather normal things like boys, and stuff. Then came Octavias mind control issues which she wish she could console her on, but given the whole effect of her body it was better that she didn't touch anyone while her body was heated. It was then she noticed Mimi's absence to the question at hand and with a sly tilted smile she decided to figure it out, but first she chuckled at Octavias mention of Yosuke.

"Yosuke sounds luck," she nodded as if hinting to Octavia that she was very aware of the sparks flying between them.

"As for myself I am with Kanna though more so I have given up on the dating life for now its ended quite miserable on my part lately. So best I nurture myself for now before I attempt to nurture a relationship again," she spoke as she then turned to Mimi with a raised brow of curiosity.

"I didn't happen to catch your answer Mimi care to share who the sweets got the sweets for," she teased playfully getting a little closer to Mimi so she couldn't just get away from.

Jettitare Monsera
@Jessica2477 @Mr.Scales ⚖

"I will be fine this is ice swimming gear," Jet assured Ichi as they fished for a few minutes to where he would slowly ease Ichirou into talking about what was the matter... well that was the plan before Adelaide showed up out of nowhere, and went straight for the kill asking the fire boy what was wrong straight to the point. With that surprisingly Ichirou opened up until the point it was clear it was probably be best for Adelaide to help Ichi then Jet poke into the matter so for awhile he listened nodding at Adelaide when she spoke to him not needing to answer her question as Ichi basically would answer her.

"Ah i think I will leave you lovesick pups alone... is that how that saying goes? Seems close enough," Jet murmured to himself as he got up collecting his things as he bowed politely to the two and headed off for the hotsprings until he heard Yosuke screaming and was notioned to people being beaten with a branch... seemed he would pass on that for now. Passing the hotsprings he returned to his room if anything odd was said he would hear it on his way out. Now with not much to do he found himself in the lounge resting on the couch with a cup of cocoa, and a book on socializing adapting from the a small town to the big city.

Reactions: Thaleko
As the days went by in a lazy bliss, Ayame would take to the snow more often as Kanna would busy herself with indoor activities or going out for her training, punching trees even as some of her classmates would learn. Hours would become days, days would become a week and with that the class would be put back in session.

Passing their tests and being promoted to the third year upon their return, class 1A would release for the spring break, returning home and not coming back till the spring classes started back towards the later half of April, all of them were moved to the position of seniors, though that would not be the only defining moment for the class.. For soon it was May the Seventh a day that would come to live in infamy.

In the wake of the ANVIL Speech and ever worsening political climate, the Moderate politician and current Prime Minister Endo Yashikawa decided to try spinning the media frenzy around UA Class 1A with a 'small' public ceremony, in an attempt to bolster his administrations popularity. Joined by the Governor of the Greater Tokyo Metro Prefecture, the Mayor of Tokyo proper and business interests with the media, it was rather telling when the Defense and Just sent no one even in an observe capacity to observe, just the straights the politician was in. If that would be noted by the other students was another matter all together.

Put on a typical portable stage Class 1A was dressed in their hero regalia, masks, weapons, gear, all of it was included.. Which was likely to the likings of more than a few of them. The rather tall miko kept her mask on the whole time, but her dismissive attitude towards the functionaries and the whole event in general more than spoke of the contempt she had for them all. Even the small girl with the red panda features was keeping a bandana around her face. Hopefully some of the rest would prove more amiable towards the reality of hero society. The teachers that attended seemed to be doing as much and it would come as a surprise to most that Adelaid was included in the line up.

For several minutes the man would drone on and on about the Peace that Japan had achieved and of the special relationship and savings that working with the Hero Association had allowed the Central Government. In truth Kanna at the least had tuned the man out long ago, watching what few decorative trees remained in this concrete jungle swaying in the breeze. She just wished he would shut up with his self serving prattle, how little did she know that the old saying of "Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it.", was soon to play out.

Down the street and over the river, Nina stood with a handheld radio, rather than a cellphone, encrypted and secure. Near by was a construction site and a number of businesses, Tokyo dome loomed in the distance right behind them, easily dwarfing the UA Campus, all in all a wonderful evening.

"What a shame, the weather is so nice.."

"That is so, so Number Two? Getting Sentimental on us?"

"My using numbers are we Number Six? Overly cautious are we.. Tell me is Seven with you?"

"Setting up right now with that Lady from the Yakuza, our Employers were rather clear on what to do. Speaking of, how is that 'employer" of yours?"

"Like a wounded Dog. His usefulness is at an end and his little plot here will be the end of him I'm sure, I even left plans to give him a care package to send him off."

"My how cold of you Nina. Though he and his band seem more like a gang than anything of our calling, or of these Yakuza."

"My, AA, what ever happened to using numbers? Or should I say Alice? Either way make sure Mister Smith is ready. I want you two to fire when Target Sigma is shaking hands, Bravo and Charlie are the Primary targets, once they are down, retreat, the rest will be left to our Dog and his Merry band."

"You sound so sure he'll die today. Very well, we'll be readying our shots then getting out, also, I and the others don't care much for your new friends. The Organization may have allowed it, but I'm watching them.. I won't be the only one."

"As you wish." With that, Nina switches the channel elsewhere, calling Akio directly. "You are clear to act once the first shots have landed."

With that she turns her attention back to the distant Ceremony as the man reaches his hand out to the Red Panda girl, starting his direct act of rewarding them, any sort of monologue and the like could be left to Akio himself, she had no intention to do as much. She could hardly care, she had a job to do.

Taking the man's hand in kind, Ayame shakes it as suddenly warm liquid sprayed against the side of her face, a moment later a man walking alongside the Prime Minister dropped to his feet. The Surprise and sudden crack of a rifle could be heard well after the fact the man was dropped, it was one hell of a shot, suddenly followed by another and closer, aimed at the Mayor. As stunned onlookers could only watch, panic spread through the crowd as bodyguards were quick to shield targets, grabbing the Prime Minister Forcefully and dragging him off the stage, shoving Ayame to the ground in the process.

That was when the real trouble started as enemies from the past started to engage the crowd. While it was true that the overwhelming amount of people had quirks, it was equally true that most of these quirks were absolutely worthless and were things best confined to old world freak and talent shows. There was very little defense with the sudden attacks as heroes and police were beaten back or cut down and at the center of it all was Akio.

Gregori for his part was quick to action having been a combat soldier for the Russian Infantry before his escape to Japan, hitting the ground, he snatches down the person next to him and sets him in motion.

"Plaguemire! Mist!"

With that the other nods, dispaiting his body to cover the stage in a fog as he reformed, showing off his quirk and how he seemed to be everywhere.

Looking out over the chaotic mess, even the Journalists were starting to run, there was no point using fanciful titles and he had to get the kids moving, there simply was not enough to go off of here to allow only the Adults and Pros to fight, it was a shit situation but at least that Sniper, or snipers rather were done firing, this was but a prelude and the first incident of domestic political terrorism on a public official in some time for Japan, he was dreading the backlash this would bring, and he was more disappointed he would have to use them all, even the Priestess he still could not fully trust, speaking of she seemed not the least bit phased about this all, at least in body language, her face hidden from view.

"Class 1A! LISTEN UP! There aren't enough of us here to take them all on! I'm splitting you up! Drive your foes away from this crowd and into the surrounding areas if able!"

Looking around there were four targets of interest and threat levels to each as he thought of it.

First there was off in the distance a very distinct woman that could not blend in if she wished, near the bridge opening, beside her was another that was already leaving to duck into an interior parking deck. Mauve and the Maid girls as they were called, while not ideal he shouted his order.

"Amaris, Yosuke! Both of you I think will give that Jelly bitch a run for her money! To the South East, she is easy to see! Watch for those Snipers and take her down or run her off, that bridge will provide the shadows and openness you both need. Adelaide! Look beyond her! You know what to do!"

@Thaleko @Reanimator Spuds

Next was the killer of Makoto, this was more of a harder choice to make and if he were to be truthful, he would have not sent any of his students at him short of his stronger ones that had no attachment to the boy.. "Ismau, Cupie, Heisuke He is yours, in the crowd towards the roadway." It was Joseph standing in the open as plainly as could be.

"Do not let your emotions get the better of you or you may be next to die."

@Demon Shinobi @Jessica2477 @Mr.Scales ⚖

"Jet! Take Ayame and head towards the roadway out of here, someone is being awfully calm, find out why." He says pointing towards a dark haired youth that seemed all too amused and calm given all of this, standing out at once.

@Azurian Dream @EmperorsChosen

Then there was the final boss so to speak, if not for the other attackers he would have went after him, himself. But he was past his prime and the man did not look to be in the best of health or condition... Still he was not to be taken likely, pointing out Akio he nods.

"Aurora, Kanna, Mimi, Shun, Masaru.. Be careful and take him down." He could not trust sending Isamu at him a second time and he would not try and fight this fair, even with all of these it may not be easy, but at least most of these had no relation to him, though from the last time he was not so sure Kanna and Aurora would get along. The man already seemed to have blood on his hands, now was not the time to worry about how many others had fallen, that would come later, there would be no later if they did not fight back.

@Azurian Dream @Reanimator Spuds @Demon Shinobi @EmperorsChosen

Then there were all the rest for that he called up what was left; "Charlotte, Octavia, Ichirou, I want you three with m-" Before he could finish the mad clown like woman from before levitate from across the street, picking up the backed up traffic at the police checkpoint, several cars at once as their helpless drivers could only look on in fear as the woman hurled them into the crowd or smashed their steel visage into passing helicopters, a few drivers took their chances jumping out with predictable results.

"Take her down! Get her away from here no matter what you must do!" That left him and some of the other teachers against all the other assorted threats, it seemed Akio was going all out and throwing his forces into the grinder, though there were others at work among the heroes and civilians in the crowd, ones he could not recall.. The Yakuza had been making waves, but was it them, or rather them alone? That the head master did not know.

@EmperorsChosen @Jessica2477

Looking at the students and observing their reactions, Plaguemire would speak up next. "MY STUDENTS! IF YOU WISH TO RUN NO ONE WILL FAULT YOU! PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR ACTIONS AND ACT TOWARDS YOUR OWN COMPASS. I MUST JOIN THE FRAY AND TRY TO SAVE WHO ALL I CAN! GOD SPEED! Fear is a normal reaction! But doing nothing at all is Cowardice!

With that he was off turning into mist again and traveling among the crowd where the other villains were being engaged, he would suddenly show up at points within his eerie fog, grabbing a bleeding person or wounded hero in an attempt to get them towards the overwhelmed medics and officers who were doing their best to protect the crowd, but their best was sadly not nearly enough.

Ayame stood their shaken, blood splattered on portions of her face, with bits of things better left undescribed, a look of shock to her eyes as she gazed at the others to see what they would do or react, in face of the orders, in face of this sudden hell they found themselves in.. While it was horrible, part of her also knew it was finally a chance, a chance to stop those that had been tormenting them this past year.

Last edited:
Aurora Tamoyo / Jettitare Monsera

The chaos was fast, and hit the event hard. Massive chaos was quick to take over the crowd as many immediately fled as their principal weaved into the crowd trying to set up a stratagem to combat the situation. The sudden rush of blood pumping into a adrenaline state caught fast onto both Jet, and Aurora as they both jumped into action immediately with Aurora guiding people to safety as Jet minimized people getting caught in the cross fire of debris with his mist blocking, and shoveling off as much as he could. At the annotation of orders both were primed, and ready to go as Aurora nodded on command.

"This time their wont be mistakes," Aurora growled as Iron Volt burst into her action with her hair forming its signature six massive Celtic braids as she pushed off the ground with feet, and hair using the environment to swing swiftly to her target as she spun wildly to avoid any projectile making its mark on her slamming down a bit away from the hulking man as she straightened out glaring at Akio.

"You hurt Ichi, and Uncle Kaz for your beliefs whether or not your right you had no right to harm, or destroy innocent lives in the process. Their are damn better PEACEFUL ways to go about this brazen nature of your goal,"
Aurora growled aiming to gain her opponent aggro to give the others a heavy opening to jump in, and strike as she swung her hammer impressively before pointing it at the big bad himself. Her anger was impressively held back her form and determination to protect at the for front of her aegis vanguard tactic. From all that she had heard from Ichirou, and the official report this man had many hands to play many heavy hitting hands. Yet Aurora was not swayed by this her duty was clear she was a hero who soul mission was to protect, and damn this man if he thought she wouldn't uphold that life goal. This man was the cause of all the trama's, and catastrophes inflicted onto them, but now there would be no rushing in this man was a villain through and through, and given his successes his prowers needed to respected as a force to reckon with.

"Make your move."

.............................................................................................

"Affirmative," Jet spoke as he started to make way back to the stage using his mist to make a direct ramp for Ayame to follow to meet up with him. At first she seemed shocked by the blood spilt on her, and the stage when she seemed unwilling to move Jet within the mist spoke up.

"Ayame... we have a goal to see through I need my partner to see it through," Jet spoke up motioning his need for Ayame to be by his side for this fight... this rematch long in the works with the villain Jet had so long ago faced, and failed to nary make proper damage to. jet recognized the boy the moment Gregori pointed him out... that bastard that had roped him, and Charlotte long ago at the beginning of their journey. The blood villain that had agitated the thoughts of Jet many a night. It was time for closure to finally reach this end. Turning to Ayame he spoke again.

"We do this together side by side."

Mentions: @RedArmyShogun @Jessica2477 @Demon Shinobi @EmperorsChosen @Reanimator Spuds

Amaris Alucard
@Azurian Dream @Reanimator Spuds

Back before all the craziness happened. Back in the comforts of warm, rejuvenating waters at a wonderful, calming snowy resort. Amaris heard what Aurora said. She could hear the mild pain hidden behind Aurora's gentle voice. She understood what the words meant, and felt some mild sorrow herself. The girl gave the blonde a concerned frown. Then, she moved her way through the water over to give Aurora a hug to comfort her.

After which, the remaining days at the resort were spent in much the same as the first. Having fun. Relaxing. Trying out new things. Even attempting to "perfect" snowboarding and ice skating. "Perfecting" really just meant getting better at. Even some training was sneaked in here and there. Amaris spent her time at the resort pretty wisely, and enjoyed it. Hanging out with Airi was a highlight.

~~

After the resort, schooling continued. Amaris stuck to her studies as she always had, aceing any written assignment. Physical assignments, and quirk tests were a little spotty, but she did well enough in them, too. Outside of studies she spent time with her friends. Namely Shunsuke, Ayame, Masaru, Charlotte, and she even rekindled her friendship with Aurora. She had even started a friendship with Cupie thanks to Shun connecting the two. And, honestly? The small vampire thought it was going well. They namely spent time playing games, watching anime, or even parkouring, with Amaris's acrobatic abilities allowing her to largely keep up. Time with Isamu was spent studying, of course. And time with Octavia was spent making music, with the beautiful taller woman singing, while Amaris played. They even put on a minor show.

With Jet and Ichirou, Amaris spent time on the more physical aspects of her training. With Kanna, Amaris took the time to relax, reflect, and meditate. And honestly, she found this time to be extremely useful. Maybe more so than the rest. Her quirk never left her alone -if anything, its intensity ramped up. With Amaris reclaiming more of her emotions, she felt the dark pull on her even more. Hell, she could feel the dark gnawing hunger of her shadows. If anything, they felt angry. Meditation helped clear her mind and keep her sane. Airi was a godsend, too. Having learned her mistake, Amaris wouldn't distance herself, and texted the monkey girl basically every day. Their hangouts were her favorite. And tended to always feel a bit... well a bit thrilling, to say the least. And sexually charged to be more overt. Though Amaris refrained from anything. Which was hard, considering her instincts and nature.

After all that, the class of 1A was called to participate in some event to try to alleviate some of the worries of society. It went about as you would expect. Many of the group were stand-offish, despite being an event meant to endear the public to heroes once more. Contrary to who people knew Amaris to be, up on stage she was pretty cordial. She was in her skin-tight body suit that gleamed shades of dark purple, makeup colored with dark purples and reds, with her hair styled in long cool braids, a snarky, confident grin on her face. But beside all that, she was genuinely pretty nice. Smiling and waving at people. Up until the attack happened, anyway.

When the attack happened, Amaris's switch flipped. She immediately hid in shadows, just in case any bullets were aimed her way. Or any stray bullets happened her way. Hearing her orders. The one known as "the Last Shadow" looked over, glimpsing the jelly woman. That was the one who had brainwashed Imma. Clenching her teeth, hissing, Amaris would get her. Revenge was a strong motivator.

It was strange being paired with Yosuke, but Amaris didn't miss a beat. "Yossuke! Jusst run! Don't worry! Nothhing thhreatening will come your way! No damage will befall you!" Amaris declared quickly, as she leaped right into his shadow. "I will protect you!" She explained, her voice distorted from the shadow she spoke out of. If anything came his way, powerful defensive shadows would rise out and block them. Not even the strongest of sniper bullets would break through.

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Jet, Ayame, Akio, Aurora

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun @Azurian Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masaru attended the event with a bored scowl. He wouldn't have enjoyed it normally, feeling it was a farce aimed at raising public relations amidst the current political climate, though perhaps it would give some morale to the people. Even so, now it felt like an even greater waste of time. Their second year had been skipped and they were technically third years now.

He looked at his classmates, who seemed to be varying levels of interested. It was his hope that the greatest aggravation would be the noise and crowds. Unfortunately, it would not.

Watching Ayame step up for her handshake, Masaru's eyes widened as he saw the impact into the minister and a red spray splash from the point of contact. He immediately dashed up there, raising several pillars and ice sheets for everyone to take cover behind if need be.

"Ayame!" Masaru hurried to help her up. "Are you okay?!"

No latter than he questioned that, he glanced around the shield of ice to see the perpetrators. Gregori began barking instructions as the heroes moved. They had their orders and Aurora, Jet and Amaris were quick to act, eliciting a growl from him as Jet's mist began to form and he called to Ayame.

"You guys better kick his ass and keep safe! I'm tired of seeing people in hospitals!" Masaru told the both of them before hopping down from the stage, forming his own ramp of ice and continuing it into a path for him to skate on.

It didn't take long for Masaru to catch up to Aurora. She was giving him a talking to it seemed, causing him to sigh a bit as he stepped onto solid ground. Icy blades formed in an arc above his head as he stepped to her side. The boss wasn't as intimidating as he expected, though it was his quirk that was the real danger rather than his person.

"Don't worry about pulling your punches. I can support you and cover your openings, so let's go all out," Masaru told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Ayame, Masaru, Mantis

Interactions: N/A really

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte herself was quite content with being here. Even if it was a PR event, it was one that revolved around acknowledging them, and the food wasn't bad either. She was in a good mood, all things considered. Despite the events that led up to this moment, Charlotte was happy to take whatever moment of peace she could get. That's what she had learned most from these villains, to treasure what you have while you have it.

But of course, Class 1A wasn't known for good times and relaxation, and neither was this event. At some point, she had to wonder if she or someone else was cursed or something.

The minister was shot, eliciting a shocked gasp as Charlotte's hand clasped over her mouth. She wasn't even as close as Ayame but--Did someone shoot him? Was he dead?

The panicking people didn't even set in right away, rather Masaru's voice did. Her eyes centered on him as he immediately reacted, even in a situation like this. Charlotte reserved herself and let out a light huff before she began working on aiding the crowds and dealing with the debris. Everyone was stampeding, even over each other. It was scary, sure, but don't kill each other trying to get out!

Then Gregori spoke up, though there was no need of it in her group's case. The crazy clown from the warehouse made her presence known, throwing things and people around like toys. Charlotte's face instantly turned into a scowl. She hadn't forgotten the damn woman that took her family, that threatened the only reason she was even trying to be a hero.

"Cette fois, quand je l'enterrerai, elle restera enterrée!" Charlotte growled out in anger as she flew towards the scene.

Facing off with the freakshow in the air, Charlotte caught several of the vehicles and people who were flung from them, or fell in the case of the helicopter. She couldn't save everyone by herself however. Thankfully, she had a team to help her, and Charlotte was confident in how her quirk had grown.

View attachment 201725 & View attachment 201726

Ayame Daichi & Kanna Tanaka - City Hall Grounds

"....what.....where..." With her ears ringing from the supersonic round passing by her own ears after having hit the target, the PM's bodyguard were quick to shove Ayame into the ground. Largely counting her breaths, Jet was saying something to her, so distant and..

It was then that Masaru grabbed her and helped her up, bit by bit she sat those other questions aside; "T-thanks! Masaru!" Wiping off her face and hair, the red haired girl knew much more was going on here.. Way much more. She had to focus, she could be a burden to everyone, the blood and everything else could wait, the questions as well. All of the others had orders, and Jet needed her. Cracking her knuckles, she did not do much more than walk along her brethren in this siege.. "Alight, lets get him away from there, likely towards the parking deck

"o--oOkay! I'm ready! Let's go!" Slapping her face a bit to get rid of her shock, Ayame loads in her rubber rounds into her SMG. "Umm.. We need to get him somewhere I can climb around a bit, out here doesn't favor us and the big boss wants them driven away!" With that advice offered she wonder if he had some ideas, if not, she did.

~~~

Kanna for her part was quick to pick up the scent of gunpower as it got neared, and of the blood soon after. Not being able to do much in order to stop if from how far off she was, seeing Ayame take a bit if the aftermath ac the guards did there jobs, it was painfully clear who here had the power. Had being correct. Or would soon be. till them a more pressing matter was here.

The one known as Akio was here, his defeat would end all of this.. "Alright lets try and move them out, to the parking building or somewhere with more open space, don't be too emotional Aroura he's dangerous, we got to take him out, wait for the rest." With that in mind, kanna takes up a a fighting stance as she awaits the others, while it was in her preference to rush the others as he aurora started to bleed out, it was likely not a good mood to rush this one fellow, considering what he did to Kaz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaleko
Yosuke had settled on a new draft of his outfit, opting to change the material to be something easier to clean. The white looked better. However, his gilded tipped fingers had a slight pinkish hue, switching them to rose gold. His vizor had also transformed, from less of a cyborg single frame, to a pair of lightly tinted sunglasses with a the same frame on the upper half. He wasn't interested in what the politician had to say. He wished it was them talking. He knew himself better than this guy. He knew his class better. But he still revelled in the moment in the spotlight.

He was waving his hand, and pointing out to everyone he could. Perhaps the most well voiced individual in his class in that regard. Some definitely would give him a run for his money. But as he was enjoying the limelight, the loud crack silenced everything. It was for a split second, but he felt the changes in the air. He didn't have enough time to react. Only enough time to know exactly what was going to happen.

He turned his head just in time to see the impact, and the spray staining his new outfit. He looked in shock, but he couldn't wait. Soon after villains from before starte flooding the streets, and he knew it was time to spring into action. The Russian called to him. He didn't need to hear it twice. He was ready to spring into action, as he ran into the fray. He heard Amaris tell him to run. He grit his teeth. He knew what he needed to do.

"Bullshit." He wasn't about to run. He was a hero after all. And he had already failed. Seeing the Prime Minister fail to the ground. "I'm not letting you go alone.". He started moving in towards the villain, keeping pace with the shadow form they was Amaris, not really recognizing she meant to do exactly what he was doing anyway (or realizing that she was actually keeping his pace).

----------------------------------------------------

Mimi wasn't really sure what she was doing here. Much like always, she moved to where she was required, doing what was told of her and following somewhat blindly. As the Prime Minister was talking, she felt like it was somewhat empty. Everything he said, it just sounded exactly like everything she had already heard said in slightly different words. But her thoughts were quickly changed to something else. The thunderous call of the rifle rang in her ears. Seeing the Prime minister fall with half of his head blown off.

Her eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open. She brought her hands up to as she backed away, trembling. She had already risked her life. She had seen how the people they interact with can affect a person. This was the first time she had seen someone die. She felt sick and dazed. She was here because she didn't know what else to do. But as the other villains started spilling into the square and setting their plan of terror into action, Mimi began to understand better than ever.

This was not a something she could handle lightly. She was terrified. And she actually was showing it. But inactivity would only lead to tragedy. This was something she needed to do, even if she didn't want to. She felt dizzy, the world was spinning. She tried to look straight as she heard Gregori tell her what to do.

She tried to get back into things, quickly taking a tube of sugar, and trying to eat it, her hand shaking as she did. "Y-Yes sir." She coated her hand in crystal and stepped into the fray. She looked to her companions, hoping they had a plan of action.

Last edited:
Heisuke Hamada

1597216359432.png
U.A public ceremony
Fearful but ready
Interactions:
Color= #DE263A

Mostly to his surprise, Heisuke actually had fun at the winter ski lodge, though it was filled with many awkward moments, it was oddly nice to see everyone away from their worries and just having fun, which made him way more relaxed and able to have fun like snowboarding, skiing, and even ice skating, though that definitely wasn't his thing.

Over the weeks since coming back to U.A, things were actually a little quiet, actually, let me rephrase, nothing even happened in terms of villain attacks, it was almost like going to a regular high school, though the regular hijinks of his classmates at least kept him in the same reality.

It was confusing at first on why they were skipping a whole year, seeing as he felt there was still so much he had to learn and work at it just felt weird skipping a whole year. Though after giving it some thought after all the craziness they all went through it made sense that they deserved it, going through more than a normal class would ever go through.

This would take him up till now, with Heisuke in his hero outfit standing side to side with his other classmates, he always felt so awkward having eyes on him at all times, if he could choose he would have just accepted the award in private.

Then everything turned to chaos.

Heisuke clapped as he watched Ayame accepted her award, his body stiffened when blood sprayed all over the girl, there wasn't a time he would ever freeze up...But this time his feet felt like they were nailed to the ground until he was awoken by the screams of terror.

Thankfully the mist from Plaguemire helped cover the potential heroes from being easily viewed, Heisuke's attention went to Gregori as he spoke to them, pulling him back into reality and realizing the stakes of what was happening, though he was still panicked, his first instinct was to kneel down and listen.

Who were they taking on? It took a few seconds to process what he meant until he was the clear figure of Joseph through the mist, he was here too? A deep pain struck his stomach just looking at him, his last encounter with the killer caused a feeling of helpless that came back to him. With the pairing of Cupie and Isamu, both being close friends with Makoto before his death, it was unknown of their mindset but hopefully, they weren't anywhere as bad as he was during his first encounter.

Heisuke stood back up on his feet and looked over to his friends, his fear hidden under a brave face. "He's right, I know I made mistakes before but you can count on me, we will not let this killer on the loose again."

Adelaide Boucher

1597216329838.png

U.A public ceremony
Looking for Nina
Interactions:

Though the trip was short, returning to her classmates felt like a late family reunion, it was almost like she returned home after a three-year vacation. It was nice seeing the world after barely leaving her bedroom all her life but she was starting to see that maybe she has a future in Japan, hopefully with her boyfriend if she didn't mess things up.

She was so homesick that she didn't even leave Japan over the last few weeks, she gave herself reasons like she was wanting to spend time with Ichirou and while it was true, something else was keeping her in Japan, something that didn't want her to leave.

It surprised her to find out that she was invited to U.A to accept some type of award, probably for having her life almost crumble around her and a few close calls that almost ended in her demise, it made sense that they wanted to keep her close so that they wouldn't create yet another villain. She was even given her old suit back, though it did feel a little tight since she had grown over the last few months.

Something felt weird standing on the stage, it wasn't just feeling out of place around all of her friends but it was something else, as if she was being watched by uncomfortable eyes. Adelaide was quickly pulled away from her thoughts when the sound of a gun going off mixed with the screams of the crowd echoed in her ears.

She was not expecting a fight, sure her training didn't stop after leaving the school but was she really ready to fight again? But there was no debating this, they were short-handed and they needed her help, it did confuse her as to what he meant before it finally clicked, Nina.

"I'll do my best." With all the chaos going around, hopefully she could slip away from the villain's vision without getting caught in another fight, this was between her and her sister.

Ichirou

@EmperorsChosen

---

Their time at the mountains was eventful, and just like that, class had begun. To Ichirou, it all moved in a blur. After all that had happened, his mental state had not been the best. After witnessing the loss of his father's arm, helping with his recovering, attending the therapy he was able to organize with the school's counselor, and then finding out during break that his mother was pregnant. Far too much to take in with only a few great things keeping him going. It made him wonder... Why them? What did they do to be targeted like this? Was this just some Class 1A curse that happened every 20 or so years?

Standing on the stage, staring blankly as he clapped for Ayame, the once peaceful day quickly spiraled into abrupt chaos. The sight of blood and flesh flashed him back to the moment the large wolf ripped his father's arm off. Blood. Screaming... The environment felt like it was spinning for a moment, and his breathing was beginning to quicken. Ichirou slapped himself a few times to keep himself together. The world felt a little hazy, but the slight pain of his hand smacking his own face reminded him that this was reality. He was here, and if he didn't move quickly, he wouldn't survive.

They needed to move. Now.

Charlotte grabbed most of the people and cars, but not all of them. Ichirou quickly calculated what he needed to do and put his plan into action. His blue flames flared high and bright, running at top speed along the cars Charlotte caught to quickly catch the falling civilians and passed them to Octavia's birds before he could accidentally burn them.

"Go!" He demanded them making them run off as his focus back on the villain.

Ichirou remembered her, but not from fighting her. His sister had been traumatized by her kidnapping and the suddenness of her quirk going on its rampage. She had just gotten back to normal, but she was far more afraid of going out in public because of that clown bitch.

It was time to end this once and for all.

~~~~

Octavia

@EmperorsChosen

---

Octavia had to wonder the ulterior motives behind her class being moved ahead a year. Yes, she felt that everyone deserved this after everything that has happened to them. But was it truly a wise decision to push them through without the proper education they would need? They were clearly being targeted by very dangerous individuals. Wouldn't they, of all people, need more training to ensure they would not die when they encountered these people again?

Well, it was not her decision to make.

But after all had subsided, she was able to enjoy what peace they were able to have during the school year. Spending time with her friends, with Yosuke, and finally getting to enjoy being a student for a change had been wonderful.

Of course, the peace wouldn't be kept for long.

The sound of a gunshot was heard, and Octavia's reflexes quickly kicked in. Fosc spread his wings in front of Octavia's face, back to the sudden eruption of blood and unmentionables to shield his host. Orders were shouted, and thanks to Fosc shielding her from the murder, Octavia was not in shock from the bloodshed.

Charlotte and Ichirou were already on the move. The other girl's rescued individuals would be safe but Octavia was certain Ichirou would need assistance. So, Octavia burst into 20 birds, small groups of 3 flying as quickly as they could to collect and fly the civilians a safe distance away.

They needed to end this quickly before this psycho could kill them all.

~~~~

Cupie

@Demon Shinobi @Mr.Scales ⚖

---

Cupie was barely paying attention to the event, and thanks to her mask, no one would be able to tell. During Winter break, she took the chance with her parents and introduced Shun to them. The meeting... had gone about as well as two women confronting the guy two-timing them.

Now, it's been five months since that day, and Cupie was certain that nothing would go back to normal between them. All she wanted was for them to stop treating her like a damn investment... Cupie had just wanted to be a family again, but now... Now there was nothing she could do. She had to accept it.

What the hell was that noise?

Suddenly, her mask was stained red. The lenses being splattered by blood blocked her vision and she quickly cleaned it. A dead body, and suddenly, the man who caused her so much torment was in her line of sight.

Rage. The feeling that filled her.

And luckily, she was assigned him as her opponent. Her, Heisuke, and Isamu. This couldn't have been a better match up.

"Don't worry, he's not getting away. Not again!"

'For Makoto!

Shunsuke and Isamu
Prelude to the battles to come.

Shunsuke and Isamu had made sure to enjoy the break as much as they could. They enjoy the resort amenities, time in the snow, time with friends, and even managed to get a little time with the girls they lo--iked to spend time with. It was all they needed.

Shunsuke's favorite thing to do was take a little time to use the cold, snow, and nature's training equipment to get a little work in. He even occasionally saw Kanna while out and about. Apart from that, a nice soak (when Principal Gregori wasn't trying to beat him or the other guys) was always appreciated. Truth be told, he didn't particularly mind that either. There was something strangely soothing about the wood.

Unfortunately, he'd had to make sure to make it up to Yosuke for not helping the guy out in his time of need that first time. He'd done so by treating him to a meal. It'd been nice to try and hang out with Yosuke. The guy was interesting. Shun couldn't help but admire his resolve. A lot of people with his quirk might not have been able to not only make it into the hero course, but also prove himself a valuable asset and hero.

Isamu had also spent some time trying to reach out to other friend when he wasn't trying hard to get any time he could with Charlotte. It was a tough, but always worth it!

Still, as it died down and things returned to normal, the boys found themselves back in the throw of classes. Spring break would follow suit and upon their return...?

There they stood among a crowd of people. Isamu stood nervously. Awkwardly, he fiddled with his fingers behind his back, fidgeting in place a bit. Getting recognition was nice and all, but honestly, he wasn't much the type to stand before the crowd. The only thing that kept him at ease really was Charlotte. His other friends played a role, but it was her really.

Shun, on the other hand, did pretty well before a crowd of people. He was personable. He greeted onlookers, stood tall and proud. He didn't look bored in the slightest, though maybe that was attributed to his enjoyment of the food. Shun had plenty of experience in front of people. Classes, competitions, etc. had all played a role in his growth as a person. It was why he tended to be so outgoing.

Still, neither was quite prepared for what came next. Shun was the first of the two to react. Located on the far end of the stages, he couldn't have done anything and yet it angered him to see the splatter of blood on both Ayame and Cupie. His blood began to boil.

Meanwhile, Isamu found himself shocked. Dammit. Why did this have to happen? Couldn't they have one day? One public outing. One public event. SOMETHING! Dammit all, why do these things keep happening to us?

Neither was granted the luxury of time to think. Chaos befell them. People were dead. Others being injured more and more. Isamu could feel his heart thumping so hard inside his chest. It felt like it would burst. Charlotte was going to fight Psychotris again. He couldn't help stopping, even if for just a moment, to admire her as she saved people, preparing to face down the villain. He wanted to offer some form of encouragement give her something in case... He swallowed hard. "Make sure you come back to me later, Charlotte!" he called out before leaving to follow his orders. She would be okay. They would be alright and they'd meet up later. He was sure of it.

At least, that's what Isamu had to tell himself to keep his Heart from stopping and sinking into the depths of his body. He had to fight Joseph. The man who'd killed Makoto. The man he'd til now never faced. Joining Cupie and Heisuke, he steeled himself. "Heisuke, you should link us up if you can. Telepathic communication might be what we need to gain an edge and make sure we can..." he paused. No. Even he couldn't try to rally for staying calm. Not with this man. Not with this villain. "Make sure nobody does anything stupid. We need to work together," he said finally, perhaps a bit more blunt than was typically expected of Isamu.

Shunsuke meanwhile had found himself attempting to help civilians get away safely before being given his task. But it didn't matter. Not at first. All he could think of was Cupie. "Oi, Pinky!" For briefest moment he could take, he yelled to her above the chaos. "Give 'em hell." Though a simple statement, there were so many layers to this. Acknowledgement, encouragement, worry... In the end, she would have to decide what to do for herself. He'd see her later.

With that, Shun was quick to join the group he'd been assigned. There he was. Akio Kura. He sucked in a breath, his quirk active and he himself ready for action. "This is the guy, huh?" he asked though he knew the answer. Masaru being their was relieving, Aurora and Kanna too. He hadn't really seen Mimi in action, but from what he'd heard, she had handled herself pretty well during the last operation she'd been involved in.

"Right then, I'll be counting on you all," This was all they could do right? They had to trust each other to have their backs. Hopefully, that would be the case.

Collab with @Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen

Battle Against Psychotris - City Hall Grounds - Nearby Construction site

Gazing at the three who had came to disrupt her, Psychotris reaches out to search the minds around her… One had annoyingly became many, a woman that could turn into birds, she was curious how that one bleed, how fun it would be to pull her feathers out, on at a time, bit by bit. The next was a man who seemed rather strong and to carry the flame.. No, the same flame as the other, this must have been the brother she so desperately wanted to come save her.. "What can I break you into I wonder.. You wouldn't make for a pretty bird I'm sure."

Then there was that last one that had clashed with her before and ruined her last attempt, that one of note, yes, that one of exceptional note.. "MUST DIE!"

With that she hurls another of the cars at the girl, while generating a maelstrom of debris, while they had succeeded in getting her attention it was not the part of leading her away before more got caught in her torrent of death.

Charlotte despised the woman, but even so she was surprised to see the clown's volatile reaction to her specifically. The pink-haired girl quickly flew above the vehicle, catching it as it passed before setting it down.

"Oh I'm sorry. Are you angry at me?" Charlotte taunted the woman. "That's strange. You act as if I kidnapped you PARENTS or something!"

Charlotte let the top of the parasol rest on her shoulder with the other hand on her hip. She seemed to have aggro, so she could possibly lead the psychopath away.

"Go ahead and try to kill me then! Going by your track record though, your only real weapon is collateral damage, so I'm not holding my breath without any loved ones held hostage!"

With that, Charlotte began flying away from the area and aiming for a more open space. Hopefully Octavia and Ichirou would catch on.

Her parents had been kidnapped alongside Ichirou's sister. Both he and Octavia knew that this battle was more Charlotte's than it was theirs, and they'd do their best to support her. With Octavia still in bird form, she quickly flew and grabbed Ichirou, following Charlotte's lead to try and get the psycho away from the current area.

Flying after the trio, the other widens her grin, lifting up a few more pieces of debris as she gave chase, following them to what seemed to be a construction site she tilts her head to the side, picking up some materials with the power of her quirk. "Just because you took others out, does not mean you'll be allowed to pout. I took your father, but now you wish to be such a bother.." With that she seems to be waiting for something as the debris form overhead.

Charlotte rolled her eyes, finally reaching the site. She lowered herself to sit atop a beam, one leg crossed over the other to look down on the villain. She had dragged her to an empty construction lot, but now they needed a plan.

"Ah… yes… I forgot you rhymed… How cute…" Charlotte commented it with an expression missed with disgust and minor disappointment. "I'll be more than a bother, I promise you."

After that, the girl attempted to wrestle control of the debris away from the woman. More particularly, Charlotte was trying to slam the overhead debris down on her. Charlotte never got an actual fight with the villain, so she wasn't sure how their telekinesis gauged against each other.

"Ahahaha!" With that the other one decides to match power with the other. If it were that simple she would have fallen back before, such an even contest could not be held in doubt. That is to say while Psychotris had to give up control of some of the objects many more she kept a hold on. Spinning them between the pulls of the pair she then launches down towards Ichirou as something of a visible spectrum appears around her, showcasing her reach and influence. On most of the remaining parts that she had to give up controlling she seemed to have clumped them together then fired them out like a cone shaped blast, taking aim at all three, or in the case of Octavia several.

While Charlotte could likely slow her down or even carry out a battle of control, they would likely not be able to defeat her unless they worked together in the face of the psionic juggernaut.

Ichirou and Octavia knew that the circumstances would require that the three improvise some sort of plan, but how? They couldn't just stand around and group huddle. They didn't have Heisuke here to communicate with them; that left them with split second decisions and whatever maneuvers they had in mind.

In this moment, Octavia realized she would need to try and strengthen her quirk to the levels of being able to communicate as a bird.

Ichirou and Octavia saw the attacks and were forced to take action. Octavia turned into a crow, flying low and barrel rolling through the obstacles to dodge. Meanwhile, Ichirou threw a handful of different fireballs in multiple directions, using one to warp himself onto an in progress build. Octavia flew her way to get behind the villain while Ichirou readied his fire in search of an opportunity to shoot at Psychotris. But where was that opportunity? They've never worked together before; but the least they could do is play support for Charlotte.

Ichirou threw one more fireball. This one above Psychotris, just a bit out of reach, and aimed two streams of fire at her. If not for a hit, then at the least a distraction for Charlotte.

"My with such aim maybe you I should maim." She muses, as the streams of fire go over her. One came close enough to hit, but she used some form of psychic shielding to divert it partially, with her attention briefly away from Char the madwoman begins to launch projectiles that she was holding in various directions, almost like a bullet hell as her attention turns to ripping down the structure Ichirou had chosen. "Hahaha...ah.. Do not worry I haven't forgotten the rest of you!"

Seeing the incoming projectile, Charlotte quickly fell backwards from the beam she was seated on in order to evade the debris. Octavia and Ichirou had begun their attack, giving room for Charlotte to act. Though, Psychotris still sent out missiles of rubble out in every direction, making things more difficult.

"Well, well~ You can speak!" Charlotte hummed, taking some of the construction materials and steel beams to create a makeshift wall against the clown's attack.

Peering past it with her xray vision, Charlotte took a more direct approach just like their first encounter. Chevalier took hold of Psychotris and attempted to yank her closer with a forceful pull. When rescuing the hostages, the villain seemed taken aback by a direct attack on her body. So perhaps she could repeat it and bury the woman for real this time. Or, at the least, give some time for an actual plan.

"Ever heard of deja vu?" Charlotte asked. Surely, the woman would know where this was going, or at least partially. Though this time the target wasn't the building, but Chevalier who would follow up with a strike.

Ichirou cursed and was forced to abandon where he'd stood. The ripping and screeching of metal was making his ears ring, but he pushed onward. He could do what he could to distract her. He shared a look with Fosc, and in turn Octavia nodded a few times in understanding. Once more, she turned into multiple birds, 20 to be precise. The flock moved onward, dodging the oncoming bullet hell as best they could. About 8 were hit and the rest moved in to try and attack Psychotris. Ichirou used that distraction to try and get closer himself, with the intent of landing a punch on the villain.

Meanwhile, one crow stayed behind. Octavia. She flew up to Charlotte's shoulder, fluttering her wings and bouncing up and down with an expectant look in the crow's eyes.

She wanted a plan of action.

"Hahahaha!" It was then as Ichiro threw his punch that the barrage finally abated.. If only briefly as a sheen came from the woman. In terms of pure psychic power she was many times stronger than Charlotte, even she and Heisuke would have been hard pressed.

"If I'm excited I giggle, if I'm bored I whistle! Such a wonderful Melody!" Going back intentionally with the blast she was now central to the construction site, much like the time she killed Rintaro and erased his dragon, she looks at the rest, holding out her right hand as her raw power leaks out, her presence felt in the minds of all nearby, a raging torrent that one would be hard pressed to consider human. "You aren't afraid of me? Shout out with a tremendous power!"

She says at the rest as she sweeps her hand forward scattering debris and causing them to catch fire as the power strained at her limits.

"Too late! Were you distracted? Hey how does it feel???" She says to them all as a rather large number of objects from the construction site are uprooted and sent into a spin, forming around her body as she flies up, aiming to sweep them all aside as the structure remains form into a nearly perfect helix. Looking down at Charlotte she smiles erratically with her hands spread to the side.

"Don't get so mad at me, everyone was broken, broken at the start! Now Avoid my Perfect Barrage! Fight More, more!"

Suddenly why the woman was constantly kept sedated and why she was considered an S rank villain was readily apparent. "HAHAHA!" The Debris grew even larger as the fire spreaded to what material was burnable, becoming as erratic, powerful and self destructive as the presence of the woman herself seemed to be, her mental state being what it was no longer a question of why so much as how. If the trio had a plan they would need to work together and to survive.

Charlotte's demeanor faltered a bit as the woman dialed the crazy up to eleven. She swallowed the lump in her throat as the woman began to cackle maniacally. This reminded her of one of those infuriating games that involved memorizing the exact pixels that would keep you safe.

The girl began to deftly maneuver between the debris flying around, focusing on evasion first until she could get a breather, smacking away smaller rubble with her parasol.

"Blue Inferno!" Charlotte called out, taking hold of her comrade and shoving him with considerable force. She might not be able to break through the barrier herself, but with Ichirou's propulsion plus hers, it might be possible.

Ichirou grimaced and tried to dodge, getting hit by one of the objects and getting knocked off his feet. He hissed at the pain, the collision almost overwhelming the pain that his quirk was giving him. Ichirou, however, didn't have much time to dwell on it. Charlotte called his hero name and was suddenly thrusted at the barrier again. He picked up on the plan quickly, pointed his hands behind himself, and used his fire to speed himself up considerably.

The fire around him burned tall and brightly as Ichirou rocketed at Psychotris's barrier again. He reeled his fist back again, putting everything into his punch to hopefully break through and maybe hit the villain.

Octavia looked around and started to realize something. Metal. Everywhere. And she had a taser sword on her.

But she couldn't communicate it at the moment. So she used her bird wings to try and point the metal pieces out to Charlotte.

With the two working together a hole is formed in the barrier, though the damage from the resulting attack only seemed to enrage the other more as she stepped up the efforts behind her barrier, pulsating the debris around her, a large scale counter attack was brewing as her eyes seem to glow staring at them, though it seemed the attack had bothered her more than it was let on as the metal, cement and wood seemed to wane in some parts from the super human blow. "Just. Die."

She says to the trio looking at them with a look of disgust and hatred, a bit of blood running from the left side of her face.

"DIE, DIE, DIE! DIIIIIEEEEEE!"

As the woman yelled, Charlotte would take hold of her jingly hat and yank it downwards over her face.

"Ta gueule!" Charlotte retorted, ordering the clown to shut up as her attention turned to Octavia.

It didn't take long to understand what she was doing. Charlotte grabbed Ichirou once again and began to push him in a circular motion, bringing him around like a hammer to an anvil to hit the shield once again.

"Sorry, I'm using you again!" Charlotte warned him as she flew over the villain. Once Ichirou broke the shield up top, she would shove Psychotris full force into the metal debris below.

They were close; very very close to getting through to that bitch woman! They almost had her; just a little more force and they could do it! But what could they do-

Before Ichirou could think more on that thought, Psychotris began going berserk. He readied his fists, his body and hands flaring with the life of his blue flames. His pain was prickling and burning every inch of his body, surpassing even his pills. He was pushing past his limits with the adrenaline of this battle chugging him along.

He was lifted into the air again, seeing Charlotte was arching him down again at the villain. Ichirou readied his fists again for another devastating blow.

In this split second, Octavia flung herself off Charlotte's shoulder and moved quickly. Midair, she reformed into her person and tossed up her electric baton, then returned to bird form. This time, about 8 birds accompanied her to set the rest of the plan in motion.

Two birds caught the electric baton and pecked the switch on, the baton crackling with lightning from the taser. As Ichirou delivered the punch to break the top of her shield and Charlotte was thrusting Psychotris down against the metal, bird Octavia lowered the crackling end of her sword onto the metal as well, hoping to deliver a shock powerful enough to down the villain. The rest of Octavia's birds had moved to grab Ichirou and hold him away from the taze so Charlotte could focus on holding Psychotris down.

With the combined assault and trickery of the other, it doesn't seem to work at first as the electricity surges through her body, while the amount of it may have increased the amps did not and while not physically durable or strong, she was by no means a pushover given the state of her mind.

As the other starts to collapse to the ground, she in a fury of wrath and rage, sends out a wave of her projectiles, then collapses it, hitting octavia and her birds in the process, pushing Ichirou back to the ground, she stirs.

"...ha..ha..ha.hahahaha!" With her arms limp and her legs shaky she pours all of her efforts in collapsing her psychic field, aiming to sweep up the rest, aiming to crush, maim and kill everyone around her, including herself, it was nothing short of a suicide bomb.

It was then that Plaguemire showed up, forming out of his grey mist as he threw a syringe through the air. "USE IT! INJECT HER NOW! DO ANYTHING! JUST STOP HER!"

"W-What's she-" Charlotte began, watching as the clown seemed ready to self-destruct. Their powers were equivalent, however there were so many things the woman could do that the foreigner didn't understand. Thankfully, the creepy bird man appeared tossing up a syringe.

Charlotte was quick to react, shooting herself down to grab the syringe before tackling Psychotris. Straddling to pin the woman, the pink-haired girl jabs the end of the syringe into the clown's neck, pressing down on it to inject the contents.

"I'll KILL YOU! KILL YOU! Kiilll you...kil-" With that the drug worked nearly instantly as her eyes seemed to glaze over, while becoming of a hero, for the case of Psychotris, death may have been a greater mercy. The great wave of psychic power lifts, as the debris falls to the ground, with the villain as well. For now and hopefully for some time yet, the battle was over.

They thought it was going to be over and that would be the end of that. However, they were mistaken. Sorely so. Though Octavia and her birds tried to fight against the pull, she and her birds were no match and were thrust into the lightning against their will. Same with Ichirou.

He quickly adjusted his position to land on his feet, the pain of the lightning, though it hurt, was about the same to what he was growing accustomed to. The real problem was his muscles were cramping and it was making it near impossible to move. Octavia herself was completely stuck as she was, leaving Ichirou to do something while Charlotte sedated Psychotris.

Ichirou forced himself to move his arm, every fiber of his being protesting it but he kept forcing himself until he reached the grip of the sword. From there, he shut off the power.

Once it was done, he laid down against the ground for a moment to try and recuperate from the lightning and the damage of the projectiles he had taken. Meanwhile, Octavia's other birds vanished, but only one remained. That particular bird stayed on the ground for a couple of moments.

Charlotte huffed heavy breaths as she sat over Psychotris. Her hand hesitantly released the syringe and pulled away, still halfway expecting the woman's eyes to shoot open. Once a few moments had passed, the french girl fell back and off the villain.

They actually won this time, though Charlotte still didn't feel like celebrating. She didn't freeze up, but her hands still shook. Why couldn't she deal with a bank robber or something instead of these crazies?

Letting out a final sigh, her attention turned to her friends. Charlotte pushed herself up and ran over to where Ichirou was to check if he was okay.

"Are you okay?" She asked, noting that the birds had all vanished, save for one which Charlotte approached and scooped into her hands. "Where's Octavia?"

"Why, in your hand!" The other answers, strangely speaking at a normal pitch, Plaguemire's voice had a hint of tiredness to it. "You two help her out and all three of you rest, we shall take care of the rest, just keep hope in your fellow classmates!" And with that he was off in a mist, taking the clown with him.

Ichirou nodded a few times and forced himself to stand up. He hadn't taken his max dosage yet, so he reached into the bottle and popped one into his mouth, swallowing the pill dry. "I'll be fine... " He answered Charlotte's question, then came the question about Octavia…

Where was she?

Plaguemire mentioned that the bird in Charlotte's hands wasn't Fosc, but Octavia herself. This made him curious as he looked over Charlotte's shoulder to the bird in question.

The little crow opened her eyes and fluttered her wings, standing up on Charlotte's hands and looked around.

She looked at Ichirou and Charlotte, cocking her head at them before looking back at the shiny pieces scattering the ground. She hopped off, using her wings to slow her fall, before snatching a metal piece and flying into the sky. Octavia would then loop around and land on one of Charlotte's hands, dropping the shiny metal onto the other.

With that, Octavia started walking up Charlotte's arm, climbed her hair, and then hopped off to start flying away.

"Octavia!" Ichirou called, wondering what the hell was going on with his classmate. He tried to catch her, but the electricity from earlier tensed his muscles to the point that he couldn't move fast enough.

"Eh?" Charlotte hummed at the statement. She watched the little bird hop around, collecting a shiny piece of metal and giving it to her. Was Octavia still conscious, or was she full bird? Charlotte hoped this was a temporary measure from overusing her quirk…

"Ah-Wait!" Either way, it seemed she would be taking care of a bird for the next while.