My Employment is...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine was at peace. Her mind was filled with all the different images she had in mind for this new person that she'd be meeting as the elevator made its incredibly slow trek downward. Just as quickly as she had reached her peaceful, pleasant state, however, a sudden chill ran down her backside. Something was wrong. There was a disturbance in the force. Her Spidey-sense was tingling - and all sorts of other metaphors for 'someone was definitely messing with one of her models'. Panic.

Panic set in very quickly in that small space, and the helmeted employee began to fidget and squirm about uncomfortably. There was no way for her to get back up to her desk in a hurry now, and shouting about it would no doubt freak people out. She was at an impasse, more or less, and had to have her mild freakout until she could deal with it.

Reactions: Boss Megu and Aois
The elevator felt like it was lowering to the bottom of the ocean, pressure was building at a alarming rate. Solomon always hated that they only had one elevator, standing in a confined space with one of these idiots was hell. Shoving almost all of them in one was dangerous. Drew appeared to be on one of his manhunts again, not to mention that Hex Maniac Jane was trying to petrify him, and of course Catherine looked like she was going to explode. This was why the noble janitor placed himself so that his boss was between him and the action.

Super Cleanliness Lunatic was talking to him, so Solomon pulled himself from his excape plan as to not become on his list. "Not yet, but when that little shit shows its face, BAM, eviscerated." He responded and then he whispered, "Shit, you've heard that too?" And then he put two and two together. Jane. He looked at her with narrowed eyes, he knew it, behind that sweet ass was nothing but evil, ghost summoning government villainy.

large.png
"Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, Dammit." He was feeling extremely sleepy. He wasn't at all like Nils but when he
didn't get his coffee he was crabbier than usual and was more tsunderey. He heard his name but decided to ignore it as the elevator dinged,
it seemed dangerous atmospheres were clashing as one left the elevator and so did everyone else. He slowly walked out and took off his glasses,
they were only for show after all, and rubbed his eyes. It seemed it was time to greet the newbie. He wondered how she would feel
about the mob. Coffee is nice. Coffee is senpai. Coffee is g- SHUT UP HEAD. Marcus's thoughts were getting riled up, especially his wants or needs.

He walked up to the gate and blinked at the newbie. He was a bit quicker then the rest, just because he was going to shut down soon.
His mission? Talk for two seconds. Then get the hell out of there, but first one thing was nagging him in the least. His stack of papers. If
she turned out to be another accountant.... He'd be screwed. "Hey, what's your job. Not that I really care or anything."
Mark wasn't listening at all until the boss called his name, so he knew literally NOTHING about the new employee, well except that she was
a newbie. That pretty much summed it up, no dur his boss went on and on. He was currently just staring down at her, he seemed a bit intimidating but not by much, those his eyes looked like they were swirling. "What's your quirk." Swiftly he added, "I'm not curious in the least, it's not like I was asked to do this." Mark's eyes quickly diverted.
"Don't waste your breath telling me your name, I don't care in the least." He actually cared a lot, not that he'd tell her that.
At this point his hands were twitching, he had to get his coffee, plan commence. After his boss was distracted he'd go back up.
He really should've brought his coffee, he's so stupid. But he was sort of in interrogation mode,
soon after he'd probably stop caring and go back to normal life.​

Maxwell would've been all too happy to let Drew lead the way out of the Elevator of Concentrated Evil, but it was to his dismay to find Drew dragging him along with him towards the front entrance, where their newest employee awaited. "D-Drew, there's really no need! I can walk on my own, I assure you!"

Before he could utter another word, the group was outside. The girl that was to be their new accountant was staring blankly at them. 'It would seem we've already given her that type of impression...' Maxwell sighed, wondering how long this employee would take to scare off. They'd had a number of new employees before, but none stayed more than a week. With how young and timid this girl appeared, Maxwell was worried for her safety.

"Maxwell James the Sixth," he said, offering a hand, but his greeting was shoved under a rug as Mark began asking her questions he repeatedly assured her he didn't care for the answers to. "Our new accountant," he answered, sounding proud of himself for some reason. "As for her name... Well, it's best that she introduce herself." Maxwell smiled at the girl, retracting his handshake offering.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Maxwell would've been all too happy to let Drew lead the way out of the Elevator of Concentrated Evil, but it was to his dismay to find Drew dragging him along with him towards the front entrance, where their newest employee awaited. "D-Drew, there's really no need! I can walk on my own, I assure you!"

Before he could utter another word, the group was outside. The girl that was to be their new accountant was staring blankly at them. 'It would seem we've already given her that type of impression...' Maxwell sighed, wondering how long this employee would take to scare off. They'd had a number of new employees before, but none stayed more than a week. With how young and timid this girl appeared, Maxwell was worried for her safety.

"Maxwell James the Sixth," he said, offering a hand, but his greeting was shoved under a rug as Mark began asking her questions he repeatedly assured her he didn't care for the answers to. "Our new accountant," he answered, sounding proud of himself for some reason. "As for her name... Well, it's best that she introduce herself." Maxwell smiled at the girl, retracting his handshake offering.

Nozomi walks forward, introducing herself, then bows. "Thank you Mr Maxwell James... Sir." Looking at the crowd, Nozomi handles her composure and looks at everyone. "My name is Ms Yamamoto Nozomi. I'm your new accountant. It is a pleasure to meet you all, and I look forward to working and cooperating with everyone here."

Status
Not open for further replies.