My Employment is...? (Always Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it'll be romance-centric.

Reactions: xLarius
Are you guys still accepting? >_<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Always accepting. A l w a y s.

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Employee Application

Employee's Full Name:

Jane Smith

Date of Birth:
May 5, 1990

Address:
A luxurious apartment a couple of drive away from the office

Vehicle Identification Number:
LA-3120

Appearance:
Standing at 5 feet and 9 inches, Jane is considered to be very beautiful by most of her friends and was a beauty queen for five years. She has long pink hair and blue eyes, is very attractive and has a rocking body.

Personality:
Sweet and charming, Jane is considered one of the most sufficient and valued employees of the company. She's hard-working, a perfectionist and very efficient. But her current sweet and charming personality in public is an act to hide her embarrassing past. In truth, Jane is bitter, sarcastic, easily irritable and cynical. This side of hers shows up every now and then but only when someone brings up her past or someone messes up with her stuff.

History:
Jane used to be a beauty queen a few years ago but that all changed when her reputation got destroyed by a rumor that soon proven to be true. She was once a "chunibyo patient" and used to call herself as "Lady Apple". She then decided to move to a new city and completely forget about her past to begin a new chapter in life. She ended up working at the company in hopes of learning how to be mature and serious in life but as it turns out, she's completely wrong. As much as she wanted to find another job, she got quite attached to the quirky people and soon showed her quirky characteristics as well.

Role:
Marketing Researcher

Unique Quirk:
As said before, she was a chunibyo and sometimes this side of her shows up.

Last edited:
@DANAsaur, accepted.~

Feel free to post whenever.

@DANAsaur, be prepared. Drew will mother you like crazy! :D

Oh my God. This will be freakin' hilarious! I imagine Jane suddenly bursting and getting all mad because of Drew xD

• Love
Why??? :U

Though to be fair, he's going to be OCD-Monster on her too. ^^;
Because, Jane hates getting fussed over and stuff. She wanted to start over a new life and Drew mothering her will only remind her of her beauty queen days. Besides, Jane also hates getting her stuff touched.

I better edit my CS and put what she hates and stuff xD

Because, Jane hates getting fussed over and stuff. She wanted to start over a new life and Drew mothering her will only remind her of her beauty queen days. Besides, Jane also hates getting her stuff touched.

I better edit my CS and put what she hates and stuff xD
Drew knows better than touching other things. He's OC like that. But if it's not on her desk, then it's fair game. XD

He'll mother her when situation calls for it. hahaha (big bro is actually a big mom. XDD)

OMG, SHE'S TALLER THAN HIM! I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Drew knows better than touching other things. He's OC like that. But if it's not on her desk, then it's fair game. XD

He'll mother her when situation calls for it. hahaha (big bro is actually a big mom. XDD)

OMG, SHE'S TALLER THAN HIM! I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAH! This gives me an idea for my intro! How about Jane finding her stapler on his desk? She'll try to intimidate him by standing tall xD

Reactions: Boss Megu
Oh? DANA's here? Ain't that swell.

HAH! This gives me an idea for my intro! How about Jane finding her stapler on his desk? She'll try to intimidate him by standing tall xD
Drew won't take anything that's not his, yo. It's most likely his, if it's on his desk. Maybe someone took it and brought it to his desk by mistake. XD

And the standing taller than him won't work. :3 he's a mom big brother whose siblings are taller than him. XD

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
LOVE the post. Drew's going to be the amused elder brother. hahahahaha

*facepalms* I forgot to watch the IC thread....I was wondering why I wasnt getting any alerts...

I'm waiting to post after we go down the elevator. because what else is there to do.

sorry I'll post in a bit.

soon after I read all the messages in the thread again.

And maybe other stuff.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.