MxM rp fantasy idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ocean

Alright do I have an idea. But first I should tell you that if you are interested I would like your replies to be a few paragraphs long.

Alright so Muse A is the star of the football team. Basically the king of the school. Everyone loves him or wants to be him, and he has the hottest girl in the school as his girlfriend. Though he is a werewolf, and of course no one knows this. Muse A is at a time in his life where he will find his mate. A mate is someone your wolf tells you who they are. And you'll know because he'll say 'mine' in your head when you see them, and you'll start falling for them, even if you didn't want to. He thought his inner wolf would claim his girlfriend as his but that didn't happen.

Enter Muse B. Muse B has been trying to get through high school as invisible as he can. He didn't want anyone finding out he was gay. So he, and his few friends, just go through high school happily invisible. One day though, Muse B ended up tripping at lunch with his lunch in his hand spilling his food all over Muse A. Instantly this pissed Muse A off and as he snapped his head up to yell, he looked in his eyes and his wolf said 'mine'. Muse A couldn't believe he found his mate, but more importantly.... His mate was a guy?!

Pm if interested

awh -v- I wouldve loved to do something like that

Sorry ╮(─▽─)╭ a lot of people came to me about it after it was already filled, but if I have something else in mind for a roleplay, I'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.