MXM partner search, some ideas

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A

AngelSanto

Original poster
i havent been around since september, wow. im sorry, with the earthquakes and the absolute wreck of a person I've been, included personal family matters, things just haven't allowed me a break to relax with. with that in mind i left someone hanging without meaning to, overall's it's been shit.

now for rp with me info:

* i roleplay mostly on discord, i dont mind either way but replying on the mobile site is complicated and arduous. my handle is Water Pancake#8129

* i have mental and physical illness, work and ongoing family matters that prevent me from posting too much too often, pls keep this in mind if i give you an "im sorry its been a long day" message

* i don't go for irl people for character faceclaims, its just a me thing

* i DONT rp with minors and i dont involve minors in my rps and would prefer people respect that w me (as in i wont want to rp w someone whose character is 14 while mine is 25, im an adult and it makes me uncomfortable)

* i dont rly care about grammar/ orthography, length nor time, and if there's an issue I'll let you know

* pls no steppy

ROLEPLAY ideas:

i dont have ... much, i play nearly anything and everything, i focus on MxM only and dont do smut/nsfw, sorry.

what if Characters A is a drug addict who's trying to get off his addiction and character B is trying to help him? i feel like it would be a deeply emotional and pdychological story to write about in depth.

character A is hiding that they are a single father since a young age (say the kid is like 3 or so and hes been a dad since 18 or so) and pretends his child is his little brother, but character B finds out when A gets drunk and spills about how hard its been.. maybe? something like that, and has been trying to get over the kid's mother's death, which may have more to it than it seems on the surface

what if character A and character B are partners in a postap world who explore and go about life trying to enjoy whats it been like since the world went to shit, and during a specially cold and dark winter, A saw something in the darkness, something evil

characters A and B are in love with C, but C doesnt like either of them and tends to avoid them, things start to get scary when they start cornering and stalking him, following him home, stuff of the like, until he runs into D, who seems to bse having not such a good day one night, things seemed hard enough when A pulls a gun and threatens C, we could plot a lot w this

imagine a world where ppl with animal features exist, now apply it to any of these ideas you like, bc i love ppl w animal features, its not really an idea but its there

character A has been attacked in the middle of the night, he's been stabbed and believes he's going to die, that is until he wakes up in B's home, who turns out to be his middle / high school bully, its been a long time since but A still resents him, plotting ensues

character A is in a funeral home mourning the ashes of someone with no picture, he wont say who it is, and the room is empty except for him, character B probably walked in on it when escaping the room he had been in before, A looks dead inside and just not ready to move, the whole thing is a mystery, plotting ensues

touching on people w animal features, what if character A was hiding they had them all along, and character B found out by a play of destiny in a world where being half animal is reason for segregation / rejection, A begs to be protected or his secret be kept alone, says he will do Anything to keep his life style, we can Implicate sexual or abusive stuff going on as long as the nsfw doesn't go into detail if thats okay

character B has been kept underground for years, character A has never known anything but freedom, and wants to help B have a life outside of the rules that bound and abused him for years, emotionally heavy, lots of abuse implications etc

knowing me i probably had more ideas but thats it so far, if you're interested add me on discord! or send me a pm! i doubt I'll be busy all day today

Last edited by a moderator: